Thank you Jason Garrett

JMech

Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.

I hope like hell that you’re kidding. Had it not been for this ****** we would not have wasted the careers of many elite players.

if you’re not kidding, you need help.

Reactions: CWR

sean10mm

Reaction score
He was paid more money than most people can imagine to be an absolute failure while acting like an arrogant ***. He's both a professional and an ethical failure.

We owe him nothing.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
And Garrett thanks you for such a thoughtful send off.

source.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
if garrett gets run over by a truck, it is party time.
drinks are on me!
the only thing missing today was fan throwing things at that piece of **** as he left
This is the most ignorant and juvenile post I’ve read this year.

waldoputty

Reaction score
And you can be the mindless guy with the delusional belief that Garrett has somehow treated you badly . It’s your choice.

as far as i am concerned, garrett stole 10 years from us.
cheers to late stage 4 metastatic cancer to both of u

BigD_95

Reaction score
Thank you for being a true professional, a great man, and being able to put up with Jerry for 10 years. You may not have achieved the results that this fan base expects, but the players never quit on you and I know you wanted to bring another championship to Big D. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Screw that - don’t let the door hit you on the way out

nobody

Reaction score

They quit on him last week. Just because they didn't quit against a team tanking doesn't mean squat.

I won't thank him and will happily wave goodbye to him. The man has cost this team so many games with his outdated ways. Sure, Jerry hampered him, but Jerry didn't make those in-game coaching mistakes that cost games.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Garrett sucks. Im glad he's gone. He's the reason why we are 8 and 8 this year.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Everyone says Jerry loves Garrett like a son and he wants to keep him because it's personal. I disagree...I don't think Jerry really gives a damn about Garrett personally. Garrett as HC is more about Jerry and his plan - he was Jerry's chosen one. Jerry is disappointed, not because he's concerned about Garrett's legacy but because it reflects as Jerry's own massive failure.

Now that there's no other way to go, Jerry will replace Garrett easily and won't look back or feel guilty.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
Jerry only cares about money.

He interferes too much instead of letting his coaches do their job.

It was the same story with Wade Phillips.

Same bone headed coaching.

After Phillips left Dallas, he shortly won a Super Bowl with Denver.

Let’s see how Garrett does with another team, then we’ll see if it was Jerry interfering in the background. But I get a feeling Garrett will be the coach of the year elsewhere.

Only then will we get an answer to what truly is the cancer on this team.

wade won a SB as a coordinator

Garrett doesn’t have the balls to be a HC

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
You really need it spelled out to you that we have the leagues leading passer at QB / 2- 1,000yd WR's / RB has 1,000yds / Arguably one of the best OL's in the comp etc etc....

No other team comes close to those weapons that Garrett has had at his disposal all season.

agree with all you said but our OL is overrated and a bunch of betas

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Can't blame him too much. A fish rots from the head first, so as long as Jerruh is running things in the FO, this franchise is doomed. Not sorry to see Sir Clapper take a hike, though.

Jesse Holley said he let players come into camp late, overweight and out of shape with no repercussions...

Could be Jones... but be a coach for once...

Reactions: CWR

johneric8

Reaction score

Jerry is that you?

greatwallofdallas

Reaction score
wade won a SB as a coordinator

Garrett doesn’t have the balls to be a HC
Yes but he was finally able to coach as he pleased. Denver won that year mostly cause of Softies defense.

Garrett will go on to have a great coaching career elsewhere. Once he doesn’t have Jerry breathing down his neck. And Jerry Jones will take credit for it.

But the only way to examine if it indeed is Garrett or Jerry to blame, would be to see how the next coach operates.

But I have a feeling who ever is the next coach, will start off strong to get the fans excited, then the following seasons it will be mediocrity as usual.