Thanks for nothing, Jerrah

Gambit

Reaction score
Another season is over but Jerrah's record of Front Office mediocrity is intact. It's been 28 years since Jerrah has brought home a Lombardi Trophy. 28 years of frustration, excuses, and snake oil promises. The latest snake oil promise is "we are all in for next year." 28 years of seeing your ego splattered across the nearest camera. 28 years and counting of fan frustration because, with you in charge, nothing is going to change.
Congratulations to the Chiefs, 49er's, Texans, Packers, and Detroit for giving us gutsy seasons, while the Cowboys choked.
Fun fact none of are Jerrah

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
75 post now started on the same subject since the last loss yet lets keep it rolling,. constant flow Toddler posts kicking and screaming they couldn't eat ice-cream for dinner, throw tantrums because we all need to know how angry you are even if its in the middle of walmart...lmao.

exactly how most of you sound with these posts,. :facepalm: :muttley:

advice,

Don't watch, dont follow, delete all accounts related to Dallas Cowboys and leave quality we dont need notice. donate all gear and please don't let the door hit ya too hard on the way out.
Follow your own advice and take a hike if you don't like your fellow Cowboys fans and what they have to say. Perhaps there's another team's fans that you will like better.

Gambit

Reaction score
It could be 'He turns 92' in ten years. Focusing on age can be futile when everyone's longevity is not equal and predetermined.
And quite morbid to focus on impending death of another human just so a person can feel some sort of vindication about a sports team.

Some may even say macabre.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And quite morbid to focus on impending death of another human just so a person can feel some sort of vindication about a sports team.

lol. I do not think it can be classified as macabre except in rare occasions. In my opinion, it is way more often people taking life for granted.

Every day, around the world, perfectly healthy people, young and old, leave their homes for work, school, vacations, grocery store, etc. And they never come back home alive. Now, that's macabre :laugh:but it is also 100% true.

Some people focus on how long others will live, while sometimes not taking into account they may not see tomorrow themselves. Perspective is a good thing when it comes to breathing day-in and day-out.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It could be 'He turns 92' in ten years. Focusing on age can be futile when everyone's longevity is not equal and predetermined.
Jerry was 51 when he ran Jimmy out of town to destroy a dynasty for his own ego.

Unless you think he will be around running this team when he's 111 years old we are on the back 9 of the Jerry era.

Focus on that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
star-wars-rogue-one-krennic.gif

Loso86

Reaction score
Another season is over but Jerrah's record of Front Office mediocrity is intact. It's been 28 years since Jerrah has brought home a Lombardi Trophy. 28 years of frustration, excuses, and snake oil promises. The latest snake oil promise is "we are all in for next year." 28 years of seeing your ego splattered across the nearest camera. 28 years and counting of fan frustration because, with you in charge, nothing is going to change.
Congratulations to the Chiefs, 49er's, Texans, Packers, and Detroit for giving us gutsy seasons, while the Cowboys choked.
Umm every GM and fans of 31 teams should be saying this. Im always shocked at how pissed off our fans be but ok to cheer for others who don't WIN IT ALL. I THOUGHT that was still the main and only goal?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry was 51 when he ran Jimmy out of town to destroy a dynasty for his own ego.

Unless you think he will be around running this team when he's 111 years old we are on the back 9 of the Jerry era.

Focus on that.
No one but you said both 82 and 111. Me? I rather focus on what Jones and DNA Kid #1 tries cooking up this year. Next year and the years that follow will happen of their own accord.

For all I know, a bus, driven by Daniel Day-Lewis, will run me over on a Tuesday this summer at two o'oclock in the afternoon. My final words will be, "Dang it Day-Lewis! Jones is 82 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:laugh:

1942willys

Reaction score
Follow your own advice and take a hike if you don't like your fellow Cowboys fans and what they have to say. Perhaps there's another team's fans that you will like better.
yeah. his overlong posts of drivel are really annoying

CCBoy

Reaction score
No, the difference is no one must accept your version of being a fan just to make YOU a happy camper.

So? You don't have to follow a single damn thing to make me happy.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Focus on that.
Jimmy was fired! For lack of ethics. Don't like that...stay just the way you are...

CCBoy

Reaction score

To the point, that is without true value. Morales are then missing and many a good man has died fighting for that very right to maintain morales and respect for ethics. Lack of ethics cost Jimmy Johnson his job. Achievements are not dependent upon that, to Jimmy's rewards.