Thanks for nothing, Jerrah

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I can predict next season almost exactly as it will unfold. I did it last year. It will be the same thing this year. All the way from a pathetic ending to the season to a Sam Williams incident before training camp.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And another post of a higher than mighty perfect fan who feels he takes the high road by accepting the crap served to him. the season is over, what else is there to talk about other than the debris of another failed season from Jerry. You must be the fan police who accepts and rejects qualifications of what it takes to be fan. Get off of it once in a while. Let people speak THEIR thoughts and opinions even if they do contradict yours.
I stand by what I said some of those teams he mentioned above ridiculous some of them have never even been to a Super Bowl let alone win one or let's just say 3 in the last 33 years I don't care how he feels the feelings don't matter lots of teams are disappointed right now they could be worse off than finishing in the top 6 but good try though the man and I handful of you are angry negative sky is always falling nothing good to say about your own team and you're damn right I'm coming in here in defending my team...

This is drama queen level posts since the last loss get over it time to move on either from supporting the team talking about the team doing anything Dallas cowboy related it's easy ease your pain and move on... Don't need to come to a place for therapy and just vent for a month straight where there's already posts you can add to did you really need to start another one no he did not we all understand how a small group feels your feelings aren't part of this you got to say what you needed to say after the loss it's time to move on if you can't move on from the loss then you need to move on from the team apparently it's taking years off your life...

So yes another ridiculously unnecessary post about how angry a fan is and about how he's over it what's next that's it throwing in the towel not being a fan again we don't need an announcement we get there's been a lot of disappointing ends to the season but it could be far far worse.. They're actually teams that can't even make the playoffs they're teams that it's rare for them to win eight games we could be one of those teams and then we'd have something real to ***** about....​

So I stand by what I said I said what I said it was real it gets old that's all we're here 24/7 365 is the pitchfork and torch crowd who wants us to line up and be negative and stand with them angry but I choose not to stay angry at the team it's already been two weeks or more since the loss it's time to move on if you don't like it you could just turn in your fan card sell all your gear give it away to charity and just move on quietly....

vlad

Reaction score
They are all probably chilling on the bravo eugenia - asking Garrett how to turn the whole thing around.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Another season is over but Jerrah's record of Front Office mediocrity is intact. It's been 28 years since Jerrah has brought home a Lombardi Trophy. 28 years of frustration, excuses, and snake oil promises. The latest snake oil promise is "we are all in for next year." 28 years of seeing your ego splattered across the nearest camera. 28 years and counting of fan frustration because, with you in charge, nothing is going to change.
Congratulations to the Chiefs, 49er's, Texans, Packers, and Detroit for giving us gutsy seasons, while the Cowboys choked.
expect the same. 7, 8 years ago, fans were peeved and angry and now its 8 years later. he will make one big signing and claim we are all in. probably a couple of mid level over the hill players with big names. he will sell tickets. focus on regular season. focus on jersey sales and same thing next year. perhaps we won't even make it to the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Had the Cowboys made it to the SB it would be nothing but a cry fest today because no way was our defense stopping Mahomes.

rambo2

Reaction score
The Texans won a playoff game.

Please describe to me the sky in your world where a team that wins a playoff game had a worse season than a team that did not.
What do you think of last year's Cowboys that won a playoff game?

J_Allen

Reaction score
Jimmy is the one who brought us our latest Lombardi trophy. Jerry was actively taking a sledgehammer to the team. Somehow it still won one more.

coult44

Reaction score
Another season is over but Jerrah's record of Front Office mediocrity is intact. It's been 28 years since Jerrah has brought home a Lombardi Trophy. 28 years of frustration, excuses, and snake oil promises. The latest snake oil promise is "we are all in for next year." 28 years of seeing your ego splattered across the nearest camera. 28 years and counting of fan frustration because, with you in charge, nothing is going to change.
Congratulations to the Chiefs, 49er's, Texans, Packers, and Detroit for giving us gutsy seasons, while the Cowboys choked.
Don’t compare KC with any of those other teams. Those other teams are as far away from KC as we are from those other teams. The bottom line is KC has Mahomes. Nobody else does. Even if Jerry was perfect he wasn’t doing anything to beat 15.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Jerry “El Paso” from winning a superbowl for the 28th time in a row.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys 2021-23, NFL Regular Season Champions!!

It's the new standard here.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No, no. He's All In this year.

Last few years he was apparently not all in?

"There's nothing in my mind I wouldn't do to get us another Super Bowl."

Not sure what is sadder. That he keeps saying this or that fans here keep believing it.
Yet there's one thing he will never consider, so why should anyone believe him?