Thanks Joe Buck

Bigdog

Reaction score
He reminds me of a manager of high school football team that just because he is around the players he thinks he is on the team and acts that way to others in high school. The team just laughs behind his back with his narcissistic attitude.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He reminds me of a manager of high school football team that just because he is around the players he thinks he is on the team and acts that way to others in high school. The team just laughs behind his back with his narcissistic attitude.
good analogy actually.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Slowly but surely, I'm beginning to have a lot of disdain for Aikman. I've never seen someone try so hard to prove he's unbiased by pointing out every little flaw and missed calls of his own old team, as he does. Anyone else notice this?
yes...its Fox trying to lean PC. Its no accident my friend.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Slowly but surely, I'm beginning to have a lot of disdain for Aikman. I've never seen someone try so hard to prove he's unbiased by pointing out every little flaw and missed calls of his own old team, as he does. Anyone else notice this?
He actually seemed to enjoy the good things Dallas did yesterday. He was very high on D Law, LVE, and Cooper. He talked up the whole defense, in fact.

Rayman70

Reaction score
LOL.

Every fan base thinks Joe Buck hates their team.

It’s one of the most bizarre things in sports.
hey...we fans have to vent ...and the nearest whipping boy sometimes are the announcers. Joe actually did a good job the other day. He was classy at the end of the game I thought when he mentioned the signature oline shift. In my mind he made up for some of the bs he said earlier when he said that.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If I get concerned with a comment by Buck, I just take another shot...

starfrombirth

Reaction score
He actually seemed to enjoy the good things Dallas did yesterday. He was very high on D Law, LVE, and Cooper. He talked up the whole defense, in fact.
He did but then ranted about a missed call like someone committed murder never making mention of the missed calls not made against dallas (like holding all game long).

Rayman70

Reaction score
He did but then ranted about a missed call like someone committed murder never making mention of the missed calls not made against dallas (like holding all game long).
just trying to cover his arse I think. PLUS, Jerry hasn't exactly endeared himself to certain guys.There is a deep resentment of the Cowboys and it goes back to JFK and that whole thing. You either love Dallas or resent them. Nothin in between. Jerry tends to alienate certain groups at times. Much of it is plain jealousy...sour grapes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They were pretty bad calls. If Washington had committed such blatant fouls, without getting called, we would've been pissed if they didn't make a big deal out of it....like the stranglehold on D Law (2 weeks ago?) He was a bit loud and maybe that made it seem like he was upset about it, but I don't think it had anything to do with bias.