Thanks Joe Buck

Rayman70

Reaction score
We need to score fast, often THEN keep our foot on their throat. Something we aint good at thus far. That must change this week.If we can get up 14-3,something like that, we should control clock...ground and pound that HELL out of them. Keep the ball away from them as much as possible.I dunno how else to combat their fast break offense. Its like 80's showtime Lakers lol. The only way you can beat them is play stellar D. That's what we have to do.

tm1119

Reaction score
His man love for Aaron Rodgers is ridiculous. His disdain for the Cowboys is unprecedented.

I think every single fan base thinks Buck hates their team, to the point that I believe he has fun with it at this stage.

Buck and Aikman are still the best in the biz imo, way better than hearing collingsworth, and WAY better than the atrocious Monday night crew. Tony/Nantz comes in a close 2nd

Lutonio

Reaction score
Joe Buck is a sports enigma with a broadcasting style that makes everyone who listens think he is actively biased against their teams. This should be impossible, but he is proof it is not.

Fear him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not see the prejudice against the Cowboys from Buck but I do see the Rodgers love but that is no worse than the Favre love Madden had. I think he does a good job and is the easiest to listen to of all the play by play announcers along with Michaels. I get tired of trying to listen to Nantz and Romo and Nantz should know better, it's not a damned golf match.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
for continually reminding us the Refs missed a couple of calls against the Cowboys yesterday. Appreciate your unbiased eye and astute analysis on missed calls, particularly when the Cowboys play the Packers.

You the best!
I detect some sarcasm there somewhere.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah me either.

Collinsworth is the one I can’t stand.
I don't mind Collinsworth, but I can see where some wouldn't like him.
The one who really bothers me is Charles Davis. It's like he thinks he's hosting a quiz show...."and what school does he come from?..Ohio State!"

Blake

Reaction score
LOL.

Every fan base thinks Joe Buck hates their team.

It’s one of the most bizarre things in sports.

True. My theory is that he does indeed hate all sports teams. He's the Grumpy Cat of sports announcers.

Blake

Reaction score
I think every single fan base thinks Buck hates their team, to the point that I believe he has fun with it at this stage.

Buck and Aikman are still the best in the biz imo, way better than hearing collingsworth, and WAY better than the atrocious Monday night crew. Tony/Nantz comes in a close 2nd

He did an interview with Graham Bensinger and basically joked about it. His take was actually kinda funny.

Dre11

Reaction score
I listen to the Skins fans cry all day today about the facemask, yet they dismiss the facemask on Dak.

catiii

Reaction score
Babe on Brad on radio! Always the better choice for the play by play. :thumbup: I do miss John and Pat though :(