Thanks Joe Buck

Mannix

Reaction score
-------His disdain for the Cowboys is unprecedented

Almost as much as his disdain for the Dodgers.

------Babe on Brad on radio! Always the better choice for the play by play.

ONLY if you are aren't watching the broadcast as well.....Brad messes up at least 6 times a game on yard line or down and distance.

JustChip

Reaction score
just trying to cover his arse I think. PLUS, Jerry hasn't exactly endeared himself to certain guys.There is a deep resentment of the Cowboys and it goes back to JFK and that whole thing. You either love Dallas or resent them. Nothin in between. Jerry tends to alienate certain groups at times. Much of it is plain jealousy...sour grapes.

Yep, Dallas played Cleveland the Sunday after JFK was assassinated. Cleveland won and the headline the next day in the Cleveland paper was "Browns 27, Assassins 10".

InTheZone

Reaction score
I was shocked we had a couple obvious calls get missed/ignored, seems like we're the ones with getting penalized a handful or two each game and they never get called or called out.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't care for him, but I really don't see him being biased against the Cowboys.......I do think he has dirty dreams about Aaron Rodgers though....Daydreams.
Agree

Go to any message boardand they all think Buck hates them

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
for continually reminding us the Refs missed a couple of calls against the Cowboys yesterday. Appreciate your unbiased eye and astute analysis on missed calls, particularly when the Cowboys play the Packers.

You the best!
Why Aikman why,, why do you love this man.
I drift off and fantasize when I see them together .. I fantasize seeing Aikman just punching Buck in the face.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about when he dropped this hyperbolic gem during the Commanders last drive?

"The Commanders continue to get large chunks of yardage, this one goes for 5!"

Lolwut?
Ya, that stuff doesn’t bother me in the least.

foofighters

Reaction score
for continually reminding us the Refs missed a couple of calls against the Cowboys yesterday. Appreciate your unbiased eye and astute analysis on missed calls, particularly when the Cowboys play the Packers.

You the best!
You don't want to look at his keyboard after he does a packers game...

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's seems it bit suspicious that a pass rush like the Cowboys doesn't get held.
The skins got called for holding twice in the game Thursday. Should have been more, but it was called. And the skins fans could certainly scream about some non-calls against us. Like the X. Woods non-call against Jordan Reed. It was blatant. This board would have blown up if the play was against us and they didn’t call it. It was not a particularly well called game for the refs.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The skins got called for holding twice in the game Thursday. Should have been more, but it was called. And the skins fans could certainly scream about some non-calls against us. Like the X. Woods non-call against Jordan Reed. It was blatant. This board would have blown up if the play was against us and they didn’t call it. It was not a particularly well called game for the refs.
Come on Hazy, we bashing Buck not the Refs.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on Hazy, we bashing Buck not the Refs.
Yeah, I understand. But I’m actually a Joe Buck fan.

In a national survey done last year by FOX sports, every NFL fan base said that Joe Buck and Troy Aikman were “biased against their team”. The fan base that screamed loudest against JB were packers fans! OMG!

I think the reason a lot of fans don’t like Joe Buck is he tries really hard to be down the middle. He tries to not gush too much about anyone. I agree that he does gush a little too much on Aaron Rodgers. But like or not, Rodgers is clearly the best QB in the NFL right now.

Troy has taken a lot of criticism from Cowboys fans for not being a cheerleader for his former team. But that’s not what these broadcasters are being paid to do. I think if we take the fan glasses off (which is hard to do I know!) we could see more clearly that Joe and Troy aren’t anti-Cowboys. They’re just trying to do a job which requires as much objectivity as possible.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand. But I’m actually a Joe Buck fan.

In a national survey done last year by FOX sports, every NFL fan base said that Joe Buck and Troy Aikman were “biased against their team”. The fan base that screamed loudest against JB were packers fans! OMG!

I think the reason a lot of fans don’t like Joe Buck is he tries really hard to be down the middle. He tries to not gush too much about anyone. I agree that he does gush a little too much on Aaron Rodgers. But like or not, Rodgers is clearly the best QB in the NFL right now.

Troy has taken a lot of criticism from Cowboys fans for not being a cheerleader for his former team. But that’s not what these broadcasters are being paid to do. I think if we take the fan glasses off (which is hard to do I know!) we could see more clearly that Joe and Troy aren’t anti-Cowboys. They’re just trying to do a job which requires as much objectivity as possible.
I never felt Aikman was biased. Buck is another story.