Thanks McCarthy! For nothing

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy SUCKS as a head coach. I thought Garrett was bad but this guy gives new meaning to the word "SOFT". Just got back in town. Excited to see the game and what did I see? Preseason or not. Team buttery soft! I swear I didn't see one hard hit in the whole game from these guys. Players trying to make the team making business decisions:facepalm: That corner back Burton is horrible. All 3 quarterbacks need to be cut tonight. How the heck are any of them still on the team? I'd take Urban Myers any day over Big Mac Mike. I don't see anything different from this team that I saw last season. Soft-un motivated-entitled- think they are owed something already and ain't even made the team yet. Nobody blowing nobody up. Dumb penalties. No inspiration or motivation coming from the sidelines. Garrett clapped. Mike goes with the girlie eye roll and the head shaking while looking at Jerry's play pen giant screen. It's gonna be Dak or bust just like last season and if he goes down I doubt this team would win 3 games. Even with him from what I seen we'll be lucky to win 8. And I don't wanna hear about starters not playing or preseason. If guys playing to make the team aren't playing hard. I doubt guys who got their money and team spot will either. Just get tired of seeing the same old CRAP dressed in a Dallas Cowboys uniforms year end-year out! Sorry for the rant. Also sorry I watched this SORRY uninspired crap. Preseason or not. Peace!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike McCarthy SUCKS as a head coach. I thought Garrett was bad but this guy gives new meaning to the word "SOFT". Just got back in town. Excited to see the game and what did I see? Preseason or not. Team buttery soft! I swear I didn't see one hard hit in the whole game from these guys. Players trying to make the team making business decisions:facepalm: That corner back Burton is horrible. All 3 quarterbacks need to be cut tonight. How the heck are any of them still on the team? I'd take Urban Myers any day over Big Mac Mike. I don't see anything different from this team that I saw last season. Soft-un motivated-entitled- think they are owed something already and ain't even made the team yet. Nobody blowing nobody up. Dumb penalties. No inspiration or motivation coming from the sidelines. Garrett clapped. Mike goes with the girlie eye roll and the head shaking while looking at Jerry's play pen giant screen. It's gonna be Dak or bust just like last season and if he goes down I doubt this team would win 3 games. Even with him from what I seen we'll be lucky to win 8. And I don't wanna hear about starters not playing or preseason. If guys playing to make the team aren't playing hard. I doubt guys who got their money and team spot will either. Just get tired of seeing the same old CRAP dressed in a Dallas Cowboys uniforms year end-year out! Sorry for the rant. Also sorry I watched this SORRY uninspired crap. Preseason or not. Peace!
:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Please share your credentials!! Lol!

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I don't care that we lost, and I hope most of the players I saw today get cut.

For the life of me, I do not know what the staff was looking for, or at, in any of the preseason games. That is frustrating. Guess we just have to trust the process. LoL.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Man-on-a-Ledge-3.jpg

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This one of many reasons why I don't understand how fans can believe Jerry's recycled "all-in" fake philosophy each year. This weak culture is a product of Daddy & Son. Weak head coaches to coddle your "stars", zero discipline that reflects during in-game meltdowns. No real attempt to bring in proven depth and entrusting your underperforming divas with putting rookies on the path for success. What could go wrong? But wait...stop me if you've heard this one: "It's just preseason; relax."

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really can't blame big Mike.
The dude was home unemployed and outdated when the phone rang with MILLIONS and all he has to do is stroke Jerry's and son's ego and say YES YES YES YES.
Never forget......The fish stinks from the head!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This one of many reasons why I don't understand how fans can believe Jerry's recycled "all-in" fake philosophy each year. This weak culture is a product of Daddy & Son. Weak head coaches to coddle your "stars", zero discipline that reflects during in-game meltdowns. No real attempt to bring in proven depth and entrusting your underperforming divas with putting rookies on the path for success. What could go wrong?

And any fan believing all that needs their head examined, but preferably just chopped off. We other fans will be better off that way.

blueblood70

Reaction score

what a stupid post..

biggest overreaction ive ever witnessed for a final PS game especially give they stated their starters against our 2s then their 2s against our 3s..most of those DC Players that played the 2nd half wont see snap this regulars season

let that sink in ok drama queen..

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

You're trashing him over the results of pre season games?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
McCarthy and half this team should be snapped into the soul world of fired or waived!
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1s-N8Oxg_IQk3-5q4tXoBYe8wUwUuSulu7A&usqp=CAU