Thanks McCarthy! For nothing

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not a chance in hell we beat Tompa Bay.
doubt we beat them and who does, Mahomes and the mighty KC team lost to them? and your point? there is chance as small as it might be i just hope for competitive game but saying not chance in hells goes for most of the league you got that , is that too much common sense for you to

we have to play the best team in the league game 1 on the road,,sure the odds are against us..your point? theres 16 more after that..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ah yes, the emotional factor......style over substance usually prevails

well our substance.....they decided to focus on "sub" more than "stance"....we always look good in camp until preseason...then most of the time we come out of the gate better....we just got to pull off "the great train robbery" at Tampa

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy SUCKS as a head coach. I thought Garrett was bad but this guy gives new meaning to the word "SOFT". Just got back in town. Excited to see the game and what did I see? Preseason or not. Team buttery soft! I swear I didn't see one hard hit in the whole game from these guys. Players trying to make the team making business decisions:facepalm: That corner back Burton is horrible. All 3 quarterbacks need to be cut tonight. How the heck are any of them still on the team? I'd take Urban Myers any day over Big Mac Mike. I don't see anything different from this team that I saw last season. Soft-un motivated-entitled- think they are owed something already and ain't even made the team yet. Nobody blowing nobody up. Dumb penalties. No inspiration or motivation coming from the sidelines. Garrett clapped. Mike goes with the girlie eye roll and the head shaking while looking at Jerry's play pen giant screen. It's gonna be Dak or bust just like last season and if he goes down I doubt this team would win 3 games. Even with him from what I seen we'll be lucky to win 8. And I don't wanna hear about starters not playing or preseason. If guys playing to make the team aren't playing hard. I doubt guys who got their money and team spot will either. Just get tired of seeing the same old CRAP dressed in a Dallas Cowboys uniforms year end-year out! Sorry for the rant. Also sorry I watched this SORRY uninspired crap. Preseason or not. Peace!

Obviously you haven't listen to anything except the echo in your head. McCarthy said all along during preseason that they would be running generic plays and extremely few if any starters. You woukld be happier in the long run if you found a different team to be a fan of because you're the furthers thing from a Cowboys fan.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ah yes, the emotional factor......style over substance usually prevails

shabazz---you told someone we dont have a chance in he** to beat the Bucs......actually not true.....maybe not a big super duper chance....but i hope all the haters apologize on Friday Sept 10, 2021

shabazz

Reaction score
well our substance.....they decided to focus on "sub" more than "stance"....we always look good in camp until preseason...then most of the time we come out of the gate better....we just got to pull off "the great train robbery" at Tampa

It would be an amazing start for the season but Vegas ain’t gonna let it happen, Lol

Kingofholland

Reaction score
How are we freaking out over preseason game? Yes it's obvious our backup offense is terrible led by 3rd and 4th string QBs but this team's season will depend on Dak and how much the defense can improve.

75boyz

Reaction score
Weird,
it was glossed over during the in game discussion as well...

Besides Etienne being lost for the season, Taylor was Lawrence's only starter on the OL.

So 4 out of 5 o linemen.

Anybody losing sleep over Laviska Shenault or Pharoh Cooper as starting wideouts might double check and see the Jags have DJ Chark and Marvin Jones whom I assume are their numbers 1 and 2 wide receivers.

The whole self talk discussion to try and rationalize poor performance by reserve Cowboys players is just not accepting the fact that their backups are better players and better coached than Dallas backups.

THAT wasn't their starters either but I should expect the overblown hyperbole served here that it was.

Typical.

Cowboys!

Last edited:

Beaker42

Reaction score
and that statement makes you one of the top 5 worst fans ive ever seen write reply and not even close..BY A MILE:angry:
LOL don’t hate the messenger. The truth always hurts. This guy isn’t the answer but we’ll just keep plodding along like lemmings.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Pretty lame.
I do this to counter all the haters. You are working on your hater award aren’t you.

Oh, you're entertained and you know it. Honestly, I have no idea if you're a homer or not. I know you've been here forever, but I can't recall any posts. As for my award, I've got no room on my shelf that is full of badminton and runner-up trophies. You'll just have to keep it in a closet.

blueblood70

Reaction score
LOL don’t hate the messenger. The truth always hurts. This guy isn’t the answer but we’ll just keep plodding along like lemmings.
i say the messenger is an __________!@#$%^&*()_t and off by a mile..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy SUCKS as a head coach. I thought Garrett was bad but this guy gives new meaning to the word "SOFT". Just got back in town. Excited to see the game and what did I see? Preseason or not. Team buttery soft! I swear I didn't see one hard hit in the whole game from these guys. Players trying to make the team making business decisions:facepalm: That corner back Burton is horrible. All 3 quarterbacks need to be cut tonight. How the heck are any of them still on the team? I'd take Urban Myers any day over Big Mac Mike. I don't see anything different from this team that I saw last season. Soft-un motivated-entitled- think they are owed something already and ain't even made the team yet. Nobody blowing nobody up. Dumb penalties. No inspiration or motivation coming from the sidelines. Garrett clapped. Mike goes with the girlie eye roll and the head shaking while looking at Jerry's play pen giant screen. It's gonna be Dak or bust just like last season and if he goes down I doubt this team would win 3 games. Even with him from what I seen we'll be lucky to win 8. And I don't wanna hear about starters not playing or preseason. If guys playing to make the team aren't playing hard. I doubt guys who got their money and team spot will either. Just get tired of seeing the same old CRAP dressed in a Dallas Cowboys uniforms year end-year out! Sorry for the rant. Also sorry I watched this SORRY uninspired crap. Preseason or not. Peace!
It’s a whine fest.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, you're entertained and you know it. Honestly, I have no idea if you're a homer or not. I know you've been here forever, but I can't recall any posts. As for my award, I've got no room on my shelf that is full of badminton and runner-up trophies. You'll just have to keep it in a closet.

I am way more positive than negative that is for sure.
But I will criticize when needed. But not in a hating manner. I see no sense in that. Nor do I take anything Slightly positive and turn it into a negative. As many always do this. So I “question” them on it. :laugh:

I do cringe when Jerry, and sometimes when Stephen speaks, most of the times. :muttley:
And I do question this teams depth every year. But it seems it is better this year even though one can’t tell from these games. However, I don’t take it as end of the world.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I am way more positive than negative that is for sure.
But I will criticize when needed. But not in a hating manner. I see no sense in that. Nor do I take anything Slightly positive and turn it into a negative. As many always do this. So I “question” them on it. :laugh:

I do cringe when Jerry, and sometimes when Stephen speaks, most of the times. :muttley:
And I do question this teams depth every year. But it seems it is better this year even though one can’t tell from these games. However, I don’t take it as end of the world.

Quinn is keeping me on the ledge...barely. But the weight of our past failure is like having MM on my shoulders; it's hard to not knee-jerk.