Thanks McCarthy! For nothing

blueblood70

Reaction score
Use all the emojis you want Ranch but the OP’s right - FAMM is the worst coach we’ve ever had. By a MILE.
and that statement makes you one of the top 5 worst fans ive ever seen write reply and not even close..BY A MILE:angry:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Homer garb......

Horse-blinders.jpg
I have a couple of those for my horses. I prefer wearing that over being a miserable idiot.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
:facepalm:
yeah bring out the homer card, to someone that is not a homer in the true sense of what homer means.
Maybe you need to look it up.
So I won’t call you a hater in return. So you are a whiner. :laugh:

You've been working on your homer status for a long time. Today, I'm happy to present it to you, laminated and shiny!

Oh...:laugh:

cowboyec

Reaction score
the melt down comes when we beat tampa bay and some around here make excuses for why it happened.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually for about 45 years, we had idiot fans even when we were winning Superbowls.
Been a Cowboys fan for 57 years. I’ve seen a ton of Cowboys football. Which entitles me or any fan to say it’s been too long since this team was relevant. Doesn’t make anyone an “idiot” because they’re tired of losing. Cowboys fans are entitled to say whatever they feel. Just like you.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This one of many reasons why I don't understand how fans can believe Jerry's recycled "all-in" fake philosophy each year. This weak culture is a product of Daddy & Son. Weak head coaches to coddle your "stars", zero discipline that reflects during in-game meltdowns. No real attempt to bring in proven depth and entrusting your underperforming divas with putting rookies on the path for success. What could go wrong? But wait...stop me if you've heard this one: "It's just preseason; relax."

mr Cowfan75.......dont panic just trust the process

blueblood70

Reaction score
You've been working on your homer status for a long time. Today, I'm happy to present it to you, laminated and shiny!

Oh...:laugh:
ill take 4 of those please and wear them proudly as its better then fans OVEREACTING an hating on their own team sounding like bunch of eagles fan..AFTER A PS GAME GTFOOH ALREADY WITH THIS BS!!

SOME OF THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST STATEMENTS IVE EVER HEARD ARE AFTER THIS GAME AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS HARD TO DO..

seriously half of you sound like spies from over hated rival forums..

Cowfan75

Reaction score
ill take 4 of those please and wear them proudly as its better then fans OVEREACTING an hating on their own team sounding like bunch of eagles fan..AFTER A PS GAME GTFOOH ALREADY WITH THIS BS!!

SOME OF THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST STATEMENTS IVE EVER HEARD ARE AFTER THIS GAME AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS HARD TO DO..

seriously half of you sound like spies from over hated rival forums..

Whoa, whoa, whoa...these homer cards don't just grow on trees! Cool CAPS, bro!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been a Cowboys fan for 57 years. I’ve seen a ton of Cowboys football. Which entitles me or any fan to say it’s been too long since this team was relevant. Doesn’t make anyone an “idiot” because they’re tired of losing. Cowboys fans are entitled to say whatever they feel. Just like you.
So I'm entitled to call fans that gripe and moan about things that they can't control, idiots? Cool! Thanks.