Thanks McCarthy! For nothing

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How are we freaking out over preseason game? Yes it's obvious our backup offense is terrible led by 3rd and 4th string QBs but this team's season will depend on Dak and how much the defense can improve.
It’s the habitual haters. They’re miserable people and just love to have something to ***** about.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
does he not realize

they started their starters against our 2s then their 2s against our 3s..most of those DC Players that played the 2nd half wont see snap this regulars season

So when we were losing with the starters also in preseason what was the excuse then? Oh wait for it.... Dak or Zeke wasn't playing. :laugh:And thus the problem that has been with this team since Jimmy Johnson has left. Take ONE main starter out??? SEASON OVER:facepalm:. Now say that ain't the truth.... Whether it's one of Dak, Zeke, Smith or Martin. Season over. I would say defense but the only guy we MIGHT miss would be Tank. These puppet coaches Jerry hire are lost without ONE Super Star especially Dak. Dak goes down we probably as built now. Wouldn't win 5 games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So when we were losing with the starters also in preseason what was the excuse then? Oh wait for it.... Dak or Zeke wasn't playing. :laugh:And thus the problem that has been with this team since Jimmy Johnson has left. Take ONE main starter out??? SEASON OVER:facepalm:. Now say that ain't the truth.... Whether it's one of Dak, Zeke, Smith or Martin. Season over. I would say defense but the only guy we MIGHT miss would be Tank. These puppet coaches Jerry hire are lost without ONE Super Star especially Dak. Dak goes down we probably as built now. Wouldn't win 5 games.
i say you are being mislead and overreacting to PS they barely played any starters and yes the main ones never saw snap..get passed it..

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
i say you are being mislead and overreacting to PS they barely played any starters and yes the main ones never saw snap..get passed it..[/QUOTE

I always take preseason seriously whether you or the Cowboys do. And for 25 years I have been right about them not going far. I'm not talking about wins or loses. I'm talking about how the intangibles. Football is just like any other sport. You just can't lollipop through the preseason and turn on the light switch when the season starts. And that's the approach Dallas has about the preseason. Where has that gotten them!! Jimmy and Landry always played their starters. Mainly in the 3rd game for the tune up. Jerry and company since have always babied their starts worried about injury or whatever. I really hope you're right. But from what I've seen. I doubt you will be........

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It's preseason. Calm down.

People might remember the 1989 preseason, Cowboys went undefeated and then went 1-15 in the regular season. And Jimmy said he was somewhat surprised they won that one. Without Aikman behind center as well.

Not equating the teams or the head coaches, just that preseason often means nothing...

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think we may start 1-2 . The Chargers game might be our first win.

lk8701

Reaction score
He managed to win only one Super Bowl with Rodgers as his QB. That isn't an accomplishment. That's a failure. He is no better than Barry Switzer as an NFL Head Coach.