That’s a crappy team we just lost to

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And we looked bad in doing it. Credit for this loss can be evenly distributed. Terrible all the way around
for some reason its the match up between us and saints...last year it was 13-10 and this year its 12-10...not sure why. everyone expected a shoot out, last year and this year....for some reason it doesn't....

HungryLion

Reaction score
Their QB had 193 yards passing. Those are 80s stats.

What does that have to do with them being 3-1 and playing them at home. I wish the cowboys would have won. But the saints are not a crappy team. Not at all

dfense

Reaction score
Wish they woulda let Pollard have the ball once. Zeke's best carry was like 4 yards. Notice they never run Zeke wide anymore?

J817

Reaction score
The offense was overmatched by the Saints pedestrian defense.

JayFord

Reaction score
Its a loss. It happens

the patriots got steamrolled by a titans team last year that didnt make the playoffs

the sky isnt falling all the time calm down

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Elliot killed the offense. He seems to not be seeing the holes. Run after to run he goes straight into the pile. Not sure why Pollard didn't get a few carries.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
And we looked bad in doing it. Credit for this loss can be evenly distributed. Terrible all the way around
I had drank the kool aid to soon. We are far from being able to compete with teams in are upcoming schedule like the Packers. Patriots Bears Buffalo ect. Dak was out played by a back up" Now we know why JJs waiting and realizing what we all know Dak is not a top 10 qb! Even if we make playoffs we will have to go back their next time with Breeze

J817

Reaction score
What does that have to do with them being 3-1 and playing them at home. I wish the cowboys would have won. But the saints are not a crappy team. Not at all

Ok well they played crappy this game I guess. Just sucks we played crappier.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Folks we got exposed tonight. ******. I wanted to see what we can do against a playoff contender and this doesn't look good.
I agree. We could get Terry freaking Bridgewater off the field. They didn’t score a lot but they had the ball a ton. Offense was atrocious. Where were all the deep passes and big plays we were seeing? Didn’t keep their defense honest.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
We're 7-9. Or Garrett 8-8. I'm off the Kool aide. Packers, Jets, Eagles, Giants, Vikings, Lions and New England upcomig. I say we might win 2.Why is slow butt Witten out there in the 2 minute drill? Best Oline in football. HotBoyz Defense. Garrett, Moore, Marrineli and Richard? KOOLAIDE. Looking at Garrett just makes me want to puke. What does this guy do when we need a coach? He claps like a cheerleader when we are beating up on lesser teams. Yet when we need an answer against better opponents he looks like a 3 leg deer in head lights. I know it's our first lose but this team is no different then what we've seen in the past. New Orleans sucked tonight. Yet Payton found away to win. At least if the season goes south. Hopefully that will be the end of Jason Garrett on the sidelines.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The just beat Seattle in Seattle.
They're a decent team. Not great, but decent.

And not remotely “crappy”

“Crappy” teams are what we played the first 3 weeks.