That’s a crappy team we just lost to

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
It was close to the vest JG game plan no Dak runs, not shots down the field, it was so typical of him

I don't get it, where was the play action? There was a bit but not much. Zero Dak plays with his feet.

That was a stubbornly coached game by the Cowboys Offensive staff.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
We got 4 highly paid O-linemen, a highly paid RB and a soon to be highly paid QB and WR - and that's the best we can do?

Sad very sad....
Very Concerning! Goodnews Dak has not been paid. Hes not even close to a top 10 qb. He was out played by a back up

TheHerd

Reaction score
Elliot killed the offense. He seems to not be seeing the holes. Run after to run he goes straight into the pile. Not sure why Pollard didn't get a few carries.
Look again there were no holes. The OL was trash tonight. Zeke didn't get anything on his own, bit there wasn't much there. We needed Pollard as a change with some speed, but this game plan looked like a Linehan special.

stiletto

Reaction score
The Saints had a perfect game plan and were absolutely flying to the Football. It was like a playoff game to them, pretty obvious to me. The O can't be perfect all the time and the D gives up too much in the run game on 1st and 2nd down.

I'm over it. We weren't going 16-0. New Orleans is a b1tch to win at.

Next week we need to play like the Saints did tonight at home, especially on Defense....

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Connor Williams is a backup. Zeke had no running lanes and looked like he had no burst.
2 fumbles by the offense.
Defense kept them in the game. They weren’t going undefeated. It happens. Take the whipping, throw the film away, pray Smith isn’t seriously injured, replace Connor Williams, and prepare for next week.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Lost to a backup QB when people talked we were the team to beat. Lol.
The Saints are not a crappy team, and Teddy isn’t your average back up.

I thought NO had a pretty crappy game plan going in. I think they could have been much more effective with the quick passing game they beat my Hawks with last week.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The just beat Seattle in Seattle.
They're a decent team. Not great, but decent.

And not remotely “crappy”

“Crappy” teams are what we played the first 3 weeks.
Tonight, they were crappy. We were just worse

Wayne02

Reaction score
It matters who you play. Beating teams like the Eli led Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins literally didn’t tell us anything about this team. Now we know.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Its a loss. It happens

the patriots got steamrolled by a titans team last year that didnt make the playoffs

the sky isnt falling all the time calm down
Hilarious comparing us to the pats. :facepalm:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The Saints are a playoff contender and the Cowboys lost to a good team. The offense looked awful though.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
The fact that the Saints are already 2-0 without Brees starting proves Garrett should have been fired when he couldn’t win a game without Romo.

J817

Reaction score
It matters who you play. Beating teams like the Eli led Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins literally didn’t tell us anything about this team. Now we know.

And knowing is half the battle