That Bucs loss looks awful now

foofighters

Reaction score
Oooh....why so sensitive?

Just let your eyes skip over "Dak".
You're response is exactly why I have been calling out these thinly veiled attempts at talking about football but ultimately are nothing more than another Dak thread. It's been the same since Romo. We aren't getting anywhere. No one is changing anyone's mind. All these denigrate into is insulting each other, which I already got from you. I'd rather discuss actual football but some of you just can't for whatever reason. We go back to the same ole "pink jersey's" and "backwards hats" that we've been talking about for a long time now. So continue on with your stuff. I am surprised you didn't throw in a pic of the joker to REALLY drive your point home and then change the "serious" into "sensitive." That would have been epic!!!!! TOTES EPIC!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're response is exactly why I have been calling out these thinly veiled attempts at talking about football but ultimately are nothing more than another Dak thread. It's been the same since Romo. We aren't getting anywhere. No one is changing anyone's mind. All these denigrate into is insulting each other, which I already got from you. I'd rather discuss actual football but some of you just can't for whatever reason. We go back to the same ole "pink jersey's" and "backwards hats" that we've been talking about for a long time now. So continue on with your stuff. I am surprised you didn't throw in a pic of the joker to REALLY drive your point home and then change the "serious" into "sensitive." That would have been epic!!!!! TOTES EPIC!!
All I'm saying is if you don;t like it skip over. There wasn't any of the typical dak insult labels that Bobhaze warned us about.

I'd prefer self discipline over hardcore censorship. I don't see anything wrong that.

Carry on then.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Remember we had the savior Dak for all of the game except 6 minutes, and he manages 3 points.

So everyone made excuses for Dak saying The Bucs have some historically great defense. I haven't been able to tell since. They gave up 24 points in the 2nd half last night, and the week before they gave up 20 to Trubisky.

They're 2-5 since beating us. Our defense only gave up 19, we should have won that game.
Troll post

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If Moore hadn't gotten hurt and taken Romo's job, you dak butt sniffers would be in here talking about how Moore is as good as Brady, Rodger, and even better than Aikman.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
First off, vs Bucs, we simply could not stop the run, despite holding Brady to one lone TD.
Fournett and co. had 152 rushing and 4.6 ypc game.
Guess what, we still having issues stopping the run, still work in progress. :confused:

As of now, with Tampa Bay Bucs :
- Their receiving corp is not always holding up.
Mike Evans (who come-goes too often, imo) dropped a sure fire, wiiiiide open TD that was critical in last week's lost.

- TE Gronk's permanent retirement was a critical loss as Brady was so dependent on him.
- WR situation was such they brought in Cole Beasley who abruptly retired.

- Bucs offense are still among leaders in total yardage- but lacking in the Red Zone . - Averaging only 18 points per game.
- Julio Jones played great vs us in game one ..per Anthony Brown, but hes' been usual always hurt,. .always limited and often unavailable.
- Are Bucs OL and protection not the same and stout as it used to be ? Is Brady more easier to sack than ever ?

- Defensively, has anyone else noticed that the Bucs are more easier to run against than ever before ? - Used to be top run defense in NFL.
at last year 91 yds per game.
But in 2022, Bucs are yielding 4.8 ypc..and yielding 132 ypg…
* Cowboys Zeke was averaging nearly 5.2 per carry but Kellen went pass crazy trying to " un-rust "Dak.

- Bucs Defense is suffering with 2nd half collapses one which including giving up big runs by Panther’s Foreman’s 60 yd.and losing to weak sister Carolina ...

One correction. The bucs are actually 20th in total yards per game (4th in total yards as of today because they have played more games than anyone except Baltimore - this will not be the case, to such a degree, come Sunday). They are however, 5th in yards per game passing. It's their running game that kills them, as they are dead last.

jay94

Reaction score
Remember we had the savior Dak for all of the game except 6 minutes, and he manages 3 points.

So everyone made excuses for Dak saying The Bucs have some historically great defense. I haven't been able to tell since. They gave up 24 points in the 2nd half last night, and the week before they gave up 20 to Trubisky.

They're 2-5 since beating us. Our defense only gave up 19, we should have won that game.

They were clearly the better team that day, it's a long season, but lets hope if we see them again its what we have been seeing lately.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don’t think Bowles was the right guy for that job.

ghst187

Reaction score
I have a rule: Don’t trust week one results in the NFL. They’re seldom predictive and usually bizarre relative to the rest of the season. It looks like the Bucs loss will be a mirror image of the Niners loss to begin 2014.

yeah week one is usually an aberration.