That One Movie...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ren;3772889 said:
The big Lebowski

The wife and I just watched that last night. Second time for me, first time for her. I still don't get what all the fuss is for that movie. Not funny in the least, and really quite boring. The wife agreed.

I gave it a second try to just see if maybe I missed something, but it appears I didn't.

To each their own I guess.

I'll add a few others to my list that others have mentioned:

Christmas Vacation
Kingpin
Hoosiers
Dumb and Dumber

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Forgot Office Space and Wedding Singer on my list. Two of those movies that I never go out of my way to watch but when flipping through the channels if I stumble on them always end up watching.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Doomsday;3773079 said:
Forgot Office Space and Wedding Singer on my list. Two of those movies that I never go out of my way to watch but when flipping through the channels if I stumble on them always end up watching.
mmmmmm yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and get you to turn the channel the next time you begin watching Office Space, mmkay? Thanks Doomsday

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Doomsday;3773079 said:

Men In Black, for the 10th time at least. It was on last night, so I watched it. :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings Trilogy

I rarely rewatch movies and TV Shows. However, if we are talking about Japanese Anime, that is a different story entirely.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Aliens
LOTR trilogy
Die Hard
Frequency
Armageddon
Contact
Pitch Black

....so many more, but those immediately spring to mind

tiny tim

Reaction score
There are a few movies that I can watch over and over again. One of them is It's a Wonderful Life.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Motorbreath;3771203 said:
Is there any movie that you have watched that you could watch over and over and not be bored with it and still enjoy it?

I do. Mine's Rookie of the Year. Greatest sports movie ever made.

What's yours?

The Wizard of Oz is the only movie I can watch over and over and never get tired of it.

It's been so much apart of my childhood that it brings back all kinds of memories. Now with HD sets and blu ray you can see details you never saw before.

tiny tim

Reaction score
KJJ;3773234 said:
The Wizard of Oz is the only movie I can watch over and over and never get tired of it.

It's been so much apart of my childhood that it brings back all kinds of memories. Now with HD sets and blu ray you can see details you never saw before.

So do you have The Wizard of Oz on Blu-ray? The Blu-ray not only has a lot of new bonus stuff, but it also has all of the bonus stuff from all of the Dvd editions that ever came out.

I have the 70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition. This Blu-ray edition of the Wizard of Oz is Awesome!!
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/39772/wizard-of-oz-the/

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
KJJ;3773234 said:

Like that midget hanging himself from a tree in the background? :eek:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
tiny tim;3773246 said:
So do you have The Wizard of Oz on Blu-ray? The Blu-ray not only has a lot of new bonus stuff, but it also has all of the bonus stuff from all of the Dvd editions that ever came out.

I have the 70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector's Edition. This Blu-ray edition of the Wizard of Oz is Awesome!!
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/39772/wizard-of-oz-the/

Yes I just got the 70th Anniversary Edition on blu ray it's a must have!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3773251 said:
Like that midget hanging himself from a tree in the background? :eek:

Yes, plus you can see the cables attached to the Scarecrow lifting him up in the air and to the flying monkey's.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3773294 said:
I convinced so many people thats what it was as a kid.

It wasnt until years later I got schooled via youtube that it was a bird or something

There were a few ridiculous rumors about the Wizard of Oz passed down through the years. I heard one years ago where several of the midgets were caught having an orgy.

Wimbo

Reaction score
20443834-20443838-large.jpg

;)

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3772886 said:
Hockey..."Slapstick" I think this is the best sports movie ever.

Surely you mean
slapshot.jpg

And though you've all pointed out some great movies, I'm going to follow the rules and name 1.......Good Will Hunting.