That's enough with Lewis

DHCBF66

Reaction score
He's just a natural football player. The more he plays the better he'll be. It's friggin criminal the way they've used him. He's the best DB on the team.
Richard likes them tall corners so Lewis gets no love because he is short!....(er) (est)

HungryLion

Reaction score
Man ive been saying this since last year and been crushing the resident hater @xwalker and everyone here jocking him. You aint allowed on the train

Lewis was a beast in college. Would have been a first round pick if it wasn’t for the bogus domestic violence allegations.

I don’t understand what these coaches have been doing, keeping him on the bench.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lewis was a beast in college. Would have been a first round pick if it wasn’t for the bogus domestic violence allegations.

I don’t understand what these coaches have been doing, keeping him on the bench.
Hes even better than chido. Hes close to byron jones i consider byron 1a and jlew 1b. And he sits on the bench. Terrible staff

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Agreed they need to keep Byron.
Yall drawin let byron walk. He dont make plays. Draft a corner. Dont overpay byron. He would have to play another 15 years just to get as many ints as Ramsey. Jlew and chido can hold it down on the outside. Draft a corner and sign a good corner in FA

alicetooljam

Reaction score
It's not like Lewis is a midget

Hes average height for most corners

He's 5'10" pretty short, but he shouldve been out there for the last year. You wouldve thought they would catch on after the Saints game last season, if not before.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Everybody knows it's all about the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog in the fight. Lewis has fight, and it's that fight that's going to earn him more playing time as the season goes on.

He got the bark and the bite. How I like my dawgs!

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
Yall drawin let byron walk. He dont make plays. Draft a corner. Dont overpay byron. He would have to play another 15 years just to get as many ints as Ramsey. Jlew and chido can hold it down on the outside. Draft a corner and sign a good corner in FA
You can't be serious? You know a CBs job is to shut down receivers right? INTs are a bonus. Guess why you haven't heard Byron Jones' name hardly at all this season? He's been shutting WRs down so bad they don't throw in his direction.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He’s shown time and time again that he should be out there more. Hope this solidified it