The 1,000 deceased Philly Fan Genocide

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Honorable Mention #1001: Giants fan and Eagles fan bet on both of their teams beating the Cowboys, lose the bet and both die peeing on amped-up electric fences.
Copy& right-0n! As that is gonna have to be filed away as dead PEF unit #976 unfortunately ,,,also, may I suggest an additional/remedial perusal of the OP's initial concept of an singular chiseled down death count starting from an high to low finite set numerical order ,thusly, that helpful characteristic of subtraction being a required prerequisite in order for one to be qualified for thread participation ,,,o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
PEF#975 was eerily drawn down the apartment sewage pipes while sitting on his crapper by the long fabled to be in existence in their fan town,,,
" the appendage of unknown origin"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Copy& right-0n! As that is gonna have to be filed away as dead PEF unit #976 unfortunately ,,,also, may I suggest an additional/remedial perusal of the OP's initial concept of an singular chiseled down death count starting from an high to low finite set numerical order ,thusly, that helpful characteristic of subtraction being a required prerequisite in order for one to be qualified for thread participation ,,,o_O
Because he added Giants fans to the equation, it was necessary to relegate it to the "honorable mentions" category, thus requiring a noninclusive numerical value.

nobody

Reaction score

You know, it's hard to postjack when people are whining about rules.

Besides, any great book has honorable mentions.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Because he added Giants fans to the equation, it was necessary to relegate it to the "honorable mentions" category, thus requiring a noninclusive numerical value.
That's gonna be a big negatory , running brother ,on additional categories,,,as we're nothing but being about DEAD PEF's & the body count tabulation thereof:lmao:o_O:lmao:

:starspin::star::thumbup::star::starspin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
PEF #973 found in Rowdy's basement. All the medical examiner will say is that he was "abused to death, in every conceivable manner, but died with a smile on his face."

Melonfeud

Reaction score
PEF#972 Lost his life when, in the absence of forethought ,his homemade hovercraft ( consisting of a gas powered lawn mower & a truck tire inner tube ) ran out of gas within sight of shore, while he was
en-route to France

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*that lame duck don't quack in the required intent of the thread,ELDER BROTHERo_O

Therefore, yer contributing post will be logged as dead PEF unit#993 & @cowboyec 's dead PEF unit is now #992 ,,,er,,,yer' ongoing participation is awaited in esteemed anticipation:starspin:
Ha, you kill your 1000 your way and I'll kill mine my way.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The most timely& fortunate demise of PEF#969 transpired while he was attempting to escape& evade the wrath of the entire girl scout troop local #1222 over his bogus bouncing rubber checks he'd issued to cover his thin mints cookie bill, slipping upon an 1/2 full tube of inadvertently discarded vagisl ointment in his apartments emergency fire escape stairwell.

o_O