The 2009 NBA Finals Thread...Lakers win series (4-1)

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I think the Lakers win tonight.

If you think about it, the Magic had to break NBA Finals records in shooting percentages to win one game.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2810278 said:
Whasup Nav? :D I've stated numerous times in this thread that the Lakers would take it in 5.

Tonight is the night.

Lakers in 5.

Holla at me Slate. :D

Holla...

http://i21.***BLOCKED***/albums/b285/iveyman21/3275294032_c9d188d779.jpg

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I hear the Cavs are trying to trade for Shaq right now. Seriously. Have u heard?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2810557 said:
I hear the Cavs are trying to trade for Shaq right now. Seriously. Have u heard?

Ya that rumors been going around for awhile now and it was confirmed today. Ben Wallace and pavlovic for Shaq. It's strictly for money reasons. Shaqs due 20 mil next year and Ben is owed 14 and Sasha is owed 4.5. Ben will probably retire so the Suns save line 15 mil in cap.

Having Shaq in the playoffs is huge since it's every other day so he can rest and have a big body on Dwight.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2810564 said:
Having Shaq in the playoffs is huge

I agree. The Cavs are missing a real post presence. Shaq, even in his advanced years, is still quite good with limited minutes. Instant post presence to compliment LePrince... :D

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2810568 said:
I agree. The Cavs are missing a real post presence. Shaq, even in his advanced years, is still quite good with limited minutes. Instant post presence to compliment LePrince... :D

Well now when he wins a ring he'll have the Shaq excuse:rolleyes:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Slate, how did you like that halftime piece on Gasol? LOL

Yes, rumors are Cavs trying to get Shaq. Wouldn't that be funny if that is what it took the Cavs to get over the hump?

How about the timing? Shaq trying to literally rain on Kobe's parade.

:laugh1:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2799426 said:
Kobe should be charging these fools money for the privilege of witnessing a clinic of greatness from just a few feet away. No free shows...

Lakers in 5.

Holla

Bleu Star;2799562 said:
Definitely something for the zen master to build upon. :D

Lakers in 5

Bleu Star;2801999 said:
Well... If you insist. ;)

[youtube]N7p4mioawIA[/youtube]

Lakers in 5.

Bleu Star;2802143 said:
The difference between a champion and just another loser is often minuscule. ;)

Lakers in 5.

Bleu Star;2804581 said:
No doubt, the road to achieving wins # 3 & 4 will be rough but we'll get there (in 5).

Bleu Star;2807374 said:
I said Lakers in 5 waaay back when I first started posting in the thread.

Lakers in 5.

Bleu Star;2810278 said:
Whasup Nav? :D I've stated numerous times in this thread that the Lakers would take it in 5.

Tonight is the night.

Lakers in 5.

Holla at me Slate. :D

What he said. Congrats Lakers!!!!! The Black Mamba is King! Call him King Mamba! :bounce: :worthy: :yourock: :clap2: :eek:wned: :clap: :beer2: :cheers: :beer1: :toast2: :fogeys: :toast: :worthy2: :dance3: :flagwave: :jackpot: :showme:

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;2810670 said:
Proud to be a Lakeshow fan....

" Kobe....Ask Shaq how your *** taste "...

Shaq got his 4th ring first. Kobe was just playing catch up. There's really no *** to taste.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
World Championships babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Kobe cements himself as one of the greatest of all time and guess what we aren't finish.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Good to see some of those guys earn their first rings and very happy for Fish with all his real life issues regarding his kid. Of course Kobe is the NBA's best, I should add him to my sig. ;)

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2810677 said:
World Championships babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Kobe cements himself as one of the greatest of all time and guess what we aren't finish.

HELL YEAH BABY !!!!!:D

I'M LOVING MY BIRTHDAY TODAY :D :D :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2810678 said:
Good to see some of those guys earn their first rings and very happy for Fish with all his real life issues regarding his kid. Of course Kobe is the NBA's best, I should add him to my sig. ;)
well than replace him with Anderson cause he's not mma's best

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2810677 said:

Um ya you are. Enjoy this while it last. Odom will be gone and the West has caught up. The Celtics with Garnett would have probably repeated anyways. No worries.