The 3 reasons we lost that game to the Cards

Acceptablename

Reaction score
If your not including their coaching time management please consider that but we would have lost the game anyway

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The talent on this team is overrated.

Every year at several positions.
The Cowboys are as talented as any of the teams in the NFC. The Cardinals are just as talented. They won because of their quarterback made the plays that Dak didn’t.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Kellen Moore did an awful job of calling the offensive plays. He got outcoached by Vance Joseph. The offense didn't get going until the 4th quarter. He abandoned the running game. The O line was getting torched at the point of attack. Arizona was able to bat down 5 passes and tipped a couple more. When defenders can extend and your O line doesn't push them back this is what will happen. The audibles are part of his offense. He did a terrible job putting these guys in a position to win.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What happened with their OC against the mighty lions 2 weeks ago?
McCarthy has talked before about trying both courses of action – resting and playing – during his tenure in Green Bay, with mixed results. At the end of the day, he said the Cowboys have decided this is the best course of action for this team.

"There are slight odds to potentially move up, so we want to make sure we take care of business on our end and finish off and make sure that we're playing with momentum going into the game," he said.

There's also the obvious fact that resting starters is a bit harder in the NFL, where roster size is limited and only a certain number of players can suit up for games. McCarthy noted that it becomes hard to execute special teams and other aspects of a game when high numbers of players start sitting down.
and Card fans have been acting like you questioning Murray ability. Cowboys this year were dealing with several injuries and missing players especially 1st half of the season, Dallas was still winning.
:) Beat Philadelphia!

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We wasted the timeout because edmunds wasn't called out of bounds when he was to stop the clock. I do agree with everything you said though.

Man, it's little calls like this that just have me really wondering if some officials have an agenda. This is a call that is easily over looked by everyone - but was SOO freaking obvious during the game and after they showed a replay. No one said anything on the broadcast that I remember. I was so confused as why they didn't stop the clock and we had to burn that TO.

These things make a big difference in a game that is coming down to the clock and giving Dak another chance to hit receivers at their feet.... :) but will would have liked to have a feeling we might get it done.

I'd have to go back and watch, but wonder if it was the same older official that adamantly came in saying the fumble that wasn't call was down by contact....EVEN though the NFL had made it a point to call those a turnover, so it would be replayed and they could get the call right (kinda like the multiple QB sneaks by Dak that have been blown this year for TDs)

The officiating as a whole has made Dallas games so hard to watch this year. There is no rhythm, there is no flow...it's constantly looking for the yellow to fly during a big play. This entire season has felt this way except for a couple games and it's been infuriating as a fan to watch. I can't imagine what it must feel like to watch a Packers game as a fan - must be so nice to know your team plays perfect football (in the eye of the NFL and the officials)

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Kellen Moore did an awful job of calling the offensive plays. He got outcoached by Vance Joseph. The offense didn't get going until the 4th quarter. He abandoned the running game. The O line was getting torched at the point of attack. Arizona was able to bat down 5 passes and tipped a couple more. When defenders can extend and your O line doesn't push them back this is what will happen. The audibles are part of his offense. He did a terrible job putting these guys in a position to win.

...last I checked Dak was the leader of the offense so if it didn't get going until the 4th quarter then perhaps place some blame on Dak as well seeing as how this is a common theme with him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I mean I’ve watched Dak lose to the Sam Darnold Jets before.

If you want the whole package Kyler is a lot better than Dak. I don’t even know how it’s debatable.

Dak isn’t a guy that carries his team. Kyler is.

He’s also beat us 2 years in a row and he did it this year on a inferior team that’s banged up on the road

Kyler Murray is a better QB than Dak. It’s not even de. batable as far as I’m concerned.

and I watched Brady put up 0 points against the Saints and lost to Taysom Hill. This rational is crazy, is Hill a better QB than Brady? Hell no but the fact remains teams win football game, it is not just the QB, it is not a 1 man game. You really can't past that. Other members of a team are important to success of a team not the QB alone.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
...last I checked Dak was the leader of the offense so if it didn't get going until the 4th quarter then perhaps place some blame on Dak as well seeing as how this is a common theme with him.
I did place some blame on Prescott. Numerous times in numerous threads. Pay attention and stick to the point at hand. If you're going to turn every statement into a Dak trash, I'll put you on ignore like the other clowns who don't have the ability to discuss anything else. It's near impossible to have an adult conversation here.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
and I watched Brady put up 0 points against the Saints and lost to Taysom Hill. This rational is crazy, is Hill a better QB than Brady? Hell no but the fact remains teams win football game, it is not just the QB, it is not a 1 man game. You really can't past that. Other members of a team are important to success of a team not the QB alone.
Some fans think it's one on one.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Brady has 7 Super Bowls.

Keep telling yourself teams win games. I’ll just watch the best QBs consistently battle it out for Titles. While our guy sits at home and watches.

I’ll tell you another thing. You don’t get the best team by paying your QB 40 mill a season either.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Brady has 7 Super Bowls.

Keep telling yourself teams win games. I’ll just watch the best QBs consistently battle it out for Titles. While our guy sits at home and watches.

I’ll tell you another thing. You don’t get the best team by paying your QB 40 mill a season either.

and still lost to the fricken saints and put up 0 points. As i said Brady clearly no question is better than Hill and yet still got his butt kicked by the Saints 2 times this season vs inferior team. It is not that Brady is not a great QB it is the fact it takes a team to win games in the NFL not QB by himself. As for Dak money that is your hang up, I don't give a damn about that and know full well within 2 years that 40 mill will be around the avg. When these deals are done they are not looked at as a 1 year thing it viewed by the market over the course of the contract projecting out. Had Dallas signed Dak to the market value a few years back it would have been around the 30 to 35 mill but they didn't and as always the values increase just as they continue to do.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we got beat by a team missing key players. we lost because our timid quarterback can't play without perfect protection. oh well, maybe we need to draft nothing but offensive linemen every year, ever pick because of the slow reading, scared guy.

but let's blame Moore who can't scheme around a scared quarterback.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
and still lost to the fricken saints and put up 0 points. As i said Brady clearly no question is better than Hill and yet still got his butt kicked by the Saints 2 times this season vs inferior team. It is not that Brady is not a great QB it is the fact it takes a team to win games in the NFL not QB by himself. As for Dak money that is your hang up, I don't give a damn about that and know full well within 2 years that 40 mill will be around the avg. When these deals are done they are not looked at as a 1 year thing it viewed by the market over the course of the contract projecting out. Had Dallas signed Dak to the market value a few years back it would have been around the 30 to 35 mill but they didn't and as always the values increase just as they continue to do.

Such a stupid argument.

“Brady lost a game so now I have evidence.”

Dumb.

Good luck with your delusion. I’m not going to argue with a Tad.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Such a stupid argument.

“Brady lost a game so now I have evidence.”

Dumb.

Brady did not lose the game, Tampa Bay lost the game. Brady is not winning alone either what is dumb is acting as if it is all the QB and everyone else is standing around with their thumbs up their butts. Teams win game, it is simple and it has always been this way. You don't get it. Sorry that is your problem

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Brady did not lose the game, Tampa Bay lost the game. Brady is not winning alone either what is dumb is acting as if it is all the QB and everyone else is standing around with their thumbs up their butts. Teams win game, it is simple and it has always been this way. You don't get it. Sorry that is your problem

I get it. You say cliches. I see what’s actually going on.

It’s a parity league and all these teams are close to the same. QBs and coaches separate teams from one another.

The salary cap has made it this way.

IMO, the Cowboys have the best roster in the NFL. I watch a lot of NFL football so I feel qualified to make a statement like that. Our QB is just mediocre and yes it does take a team with him because he gets carried and doesn’t do the carrying.

His entire career is based on how good our run game is or isn’t but he’s getting paid like he’s actually capable of doing what Kyler Murray did Sunday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I get it. You say cliches. I see what’s actually going on.

It’s a parity league and all these teams are close to the same. QBs and coaches separate teams from one another.

The salary cap has made it this way.

IMO, the Cowboys have the best roster in the NFL. I watch a lot of NFL football so I feel qualified to make a statement like that. Our QB is just mediocre and yes it does take a team with him because he gets carried and doesn’t do the carrying.

It is not a cliché that is fact and always has been. You want to sit there and act as if the only player that matters is QB be my guest but that is about as foolish and stupid as if gets. A lot goes into building a championship and while QB is a very important part of that, it is still 1 part.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It is not a cliché that is fact and always has been. You want to sit there and act as if the only player that matters is QB be my guest but that is about as foolish and stupid as if gets. A lot goes into building a championship and while QB is a very important part of that, it is still 1 part.

It’s the part.

On the rare occasion a defense & run game will carry a team to a Super Bowl.

9 times out of 10 you’re watching a Hall Of Fame QB lift up the award.

You send Aaron Rodgers to Denver and let Green Bay’s backup run the show I guarantee you Packer fans won’t be saying it’s a team sport.

When Brady was in Tampa and Cam Newton was in New England the Patriots fans weren’t saying it’s a team sport.

ArtClink

Reaction score
1-4 against teams with legit QBs.

Our guy can’t keep up and he makes more money then all of them.
Keep in mind we beat Brady in week one if Zuerline could mk extra points and field goals.