The 49ers gave us the blueprint on how to beat the Rams

quickccc

Reaction score
Zeke is closer to Deebo than Pollard because he has power and speed. Deebo isn’t going to carry the ball 8 times for only 6 yards like Pollard. All Pollard possesses is speed and burst. Like I mentioned what makes Deebo special is his strength. Trying to tackle him is like trying to tackle Marshawn Lynch back in the day. Pollard isn’t even remotely close to Deebo, he’s far too easy to bring down. You don’t see him stiff arming defenders and shaking them off down the field. Deebo practically carried Bobby Wagner into the end zone the other night.

lol ... " SPEED " no longer applies to Zeke ... i know you don't wanna believe IT but that's the sole reason why he is on the decline.

- When Zeke is in the lineup, teams are met with the idea that he could either be a runner .. or a blitz blocker.
they can better gamble on him as a runer, because he's not gonna break and hurt them with big splash take it to the house runs

- When Pollard is in the lineup, and under Kellen, he poses no designed threat as a pass receiver - as Kellen won't/does not know how
to use Pollard as a dangerous receiver, so they can over-play him as a ball carrier only .

- and they know he's a breakaway threat to take it to the house, so they are more amp and keen on jumping the gun and gang committed to
stopping him instantly in his tracks .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
lol ... " SPEED " no longer applies to Zeke ... i know you don't wanna believe IT but that's the sole reason why he is on the decline.

- When Zeke is in the lineup, teams are met with the idea that he could either be a runner .. or a blitz blocker.
they can better gamble on him as a runer, because he's not gonna break and hurt them with big splash take it to the house runs

- When Pollard is in the lineup, and under Kellen, he poses no designed threat as a pass receiver - as Kellen won't/does not know how
to use Pollard as a dangerous receiver, so they can over-play him as a ball carrier only .

- and they know he's a breakaway threat to take it to the house, so they are more amp and keen on jumping the gun and gang committed to
stopping him instantly in his tracks .

No one knows how fast is Zeke is anymore because he can never break free. All I’m saying is he’s closer to Deebo than Pollard. I already said we don’t have a Deebo and you’re claiming Pollard is. Lol Dude he doesn’t have the power and strength to be Deebo. Zeke and Pollard are called thunder and lightning. Deebo is thunder and lightning.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No one knows how fast is Zeke is anymore because he can never break free. All I’m saying is he’s closer to Deebo than Pollard. I already said we don’t have a Deebo and you’re claiming Pollard is. Lol Dude he doesn’t have the power and strength to be Deebo. Zeke and Pollard are called thunder and lightning. Deebo is thunder and lightning.

Actually we do know.. McCarthy himself told us Zeke topped 22 mph on the GPS device during OTAs. Even if we allow that full pads probably rob you of 10% of your top speed (it's more for some guys and less for others) that's still 20 mph on balance.. which is still plenty fast. Also Zeke practices in helmet, shoulder pads and sweats during OTAs so he's pretty close to fully padded up anyway.. People wanting to believe he doesn't have any speed left are just being obtuse. He chooses not to waste it every play like he did when he was a pup. Being patient and knowing when to hit the accelerator was what allowed Emmitt to be an effective NFL RB into his mid-30s. One assumes Zeke won't last quite that long but I do think he has designs on playing 3-5 more years.. and this style is how he can do it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Actually we do know.. McCarthy himself told us Zeke topped 22 mph on the GPS device during OTAs. Even if we allow that full pads probably rob you of 10% of your top speed (it's more for some guys and less for others) that's still 20 mph on balance.. which is still plenty fast. Also Zeke practices in helmet, shoulder pads and sweats during OTAs so he's pretty close to fully padded up anyway.. People wanting to believe he doesn't have any speed left are just being obtuse. He chooses not to waste it every play like he did when he was a pup. Being patient and knowing when to hit the accelerator was what allowed Emmitt to be an effective NFL RB into his mid-30s. One assumes Zeke won't last quite that long but I do think he has designs on playing 3-5 more years.. and this style is how he can do it.

His lateral speed and burst isn’t very good which is why he’s unable to free himself into the open field and go off to the races. I predicted prior to this season this would be Zeke’s last year with the Cowboys so If he plans on playing a few more years it will be with another team.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Wish we had our version of Deebo. The 49ers defense ranks number two. They’re a very physical team. The Rams are beatable but we’re going to have to have more offense/TDs on Sunday. Despite how good our defense has played we’re going to have a difficult time holding them down all day. I can see us winning this game but I can’t see it if we’re settling for FG’s all day. We’re going to have to come up with some big plays on offense. The Rams should be pretty pissed off after what happened to them tonight.
We do. Pollard. We just don't have Shanahan

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Rams and Stafford aren’t playing very well. The Cowboys pass rush is more than capable of getting after Stafford like San Francisco did Monday night. If our defense shows up like it has been the last three weeks and we can somehow put up two or three TDs and not have to rely on Brett Maher all day we can win this game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He could be similar.

He doesn’t have the power and strength! Deebo is one of the most electrifying players in the NFL. He ran over Bobby Wagner the other night. Tony Pollard can’t do that! He had 8 carries on Sunday for only 6 yards. He needs some space or he’s going nowhere. What makes Deebo special is his strength and explosiveness. He can run over defenders and shrug off tackles.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
They did it mainly via defense, plus some good execution on offense. That makes me think the Cowboys have a chance to knock off the Super Bowl champs, not that it will be easy.

To be honest, th e9ers scare me more than the Rams.

Their defense is as good as ours.

Offense might be better

StarChamber_33

Reaction score

Offense might be better
Nah, their offense isn't better than ours, as a matter of fact the 49ers F.O. would kill to have Dak or Cooper as their QB.; They have so little faith in Jimmy Garoppolo, they barely allow him to throw the ball down field lol.

Reactions: BAT

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

Offense might be better

The 49ers are looking like an extremely good team. It wouldn't be a total shock to see them representing the NFC in the Super Bowl. If at any point the 9ers meet the Eagles, I'll root for them to beat down and humiliate them. I'm getting sick of the Eagles fans yelling "undefeated" and "Super Bowl bound." I would love to see any team clobber, destroy, and humiliate the Eagles.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The rams have OL problems and on defense they miss von miller. Now teams can just double donald.

49ers had 2 big plays that turned the game in their favor. They also have so far the best defense in the nfl.
They have only allowed 46 point in 4 games, Dallas is 2nd behind them in nfc, with 62 PA. Rams 96 PA
Rams and dallas have both scored around 70 points so are even there.
49ers are winning with defense , just like dallas.

So yeah dallas has a shot, but it comes down to game plans,will dallas or rams have the best one, and big plays,which team
will have the big or lucky plays. And dont forget the refs and penaltys lol.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

Offense might be better

Not if we can get Dak back to pre-calf level. If Dak can regain that form the Cowboys instantly rocket to true contender status. If he can't then they're a stumble into the playoffs and get knocked right back out team.