The Blame Thread

bodi

Reaction score
Dak doesn't call plays.

he doesn't what with all the hand gestures

if I see Cooper out there with the CB ten yards away from him I throw him the ball until they press him

nobody

Reaction score
Name one QB that doesn't miss on some throws. You Dak haters want to criticize every single pass and that's just foolish. Dak balled out even though the team decided not to play. Dak didn't suck yesterday and I'm just going to start putting you haters on the ignore list when y'all say that.

LOL, Dude, I've been defending Dak for the most part and even stated that I think he can fix the problems he has and be great. I'm just not going to pretend his poop doesn't stink and call him out when he's playing poorly....and he played poorly in the first half.

In the playoffs, you can't be making the mistakes that he did and expect to win. Was he the main reason for the loss? Of course not. But he definitely contributed. I get if he missed some difficult throws, but he missed EASY ones to wide open receivers and has been doing that all season. He needs to stop doing that. I believe that he can work on it and stop doing it. So no, I'm not a Dak hater. I'm just not a Dak worshipper who thinks he's perfect. I think he's a good bus driver with the potential to be so much more.

But please, put me on ignore if that makes you feel better. I'd rather not have to deal with blind worship of a QB who still needs to work on his game.

nobody

Reaction score
****** so the defense was already tired by the 2nd quarter? they gave up 17 points in the 2nd qtr to be down 20-7 at the half is squarely on the defense..they got the teeth knocked out early and often by the Oline I saw the dline get blown wide open and the Oline coming through and throwing 54/55 out of the way like rag dolls most of the game..tired makes me laugh..

Ill give you this yesterday and todays teams that played WC games all got beat so far and maybe they fought so hard to win last week while the others sat did have them bit less energized but lets not be trying to put this on dak who had no Running game, no defense and still pout up 22 and lost by only 8..Daks played [pretty damn well the last 9 games and particularly the last 3 hes hitting big passes' accurately down field, starting to get the ball out quicker, and finding a lot of different targets..if you want to blame something on Offense its the Oline and Scot linehan for not finding way to get Zeke going while the rams had 2 100 yard rushers :)) head scratcher right ?:huh::facepalm:

Oh, I do blame the defense, the O-line, especially the coaches, and Dak. It's a whole team blame bonanza. Was Dak the main culprit? Far from it, but he certainly contributed with bad play in the first half. You just can't do that in the playoffs against a playoff-ready that is an offense juggernaut. You can't. He did.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yeah.. Screw Foles.. Get Dak and that offense a real OC and a real QB coach.
It's really a basic concept. My wife was watching the game with me and I said out loud the plays. When they happened my wife said, how did you know what play they were running. By the second half she was able to call a couple of the plays and that's the first time she has watched an entire game with me.

We are too predictable on offense, makes it much harder to move the ball when everybody knows what we are running.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
It's really a basic concept. My wife was watching the game with me and I said out loud the plays. When they happened my wife said, how did you know what play they were running. By the second half she was able to call a couple of the plays and that's the first time she has watched an entire game with me.

We are too predictable on offense, makes it much harder to move the ball when everybody knows what we are running.
No one will believe you but I do. I've done the same thing. It's sad really.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did the defense get off of the bus?

Only reason we we're on the playoff bus is the DEFENSE!

Game had "Shootout" written all over it aka Broncos vrs Boys 2013 51-48.....but Dak don't do shootouts.....need a quality arm and mind for those....

P.S. You can guess which QB is ours....

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Multiple 3 and outs have A LOT to do with tiring out the defense
Even after the offense scored the defense still couldn't stop the Rams. They scored on every drive. Sorry you can't convince me that the defense was just tired because of the offense. You realize the defense needed just one stop to give the offense the ball and couldn't do it. They allowed Goff to run on 3rd and 7, Heath wasn't tired he got out of position.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Did the defense get off of the bus?

They would have had to be on the bus to get off lol. Pretty banged up group too I think. Probably more than we know. It was bound to happen eventually.

On a positive note Bleu, told ya the Iggles were going to be featherless on Monday! What I see in the NFC versus the AFC, there really isn't a dominant team in the NFC. Both the Rams and Saints squeaked in. The AFC games were blowouts. Will be interesting to watch Peppermint Patty Mahomes against Brady. Man I don't want to see the Pats win it all again!! But, the Chiefs D blows and it is a Reid coached team. Money on the Pats?

On a side note.... go Saints! I would love to watch Brees versus Brady

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Hey, who knows, with a Richard influence on draft day we may value that run stuffing DT that we've been missing. I like Collins but dude can't stay healthy. Plays through it with courage and guts BUT we need that big DT1 that Mari keeps overlooking

star-ving

Reaction score
Commish at the game...apparently had a meeting with JJ and Stan Kroenke before the game.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they agreed to throw the game to boost up interest and revenue for the pathetic LA fan base with the new stadium coming. All about the dollas.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
40% defense
40% coaching
20% offense

Imo

Just curious where you lay the coaching blame Gator? Mari? Richard? Linnehan? JG? IMO, our D-line got man-handled. That's not coaching, that's mano e mano. LVE got washed out of more than my jeans too. In past games the LB'ers were there to clean up after the D-line. Not in this one. Maybe we blame Ben Bloom lol. We won't blame Richard because he's the golden child. Mari sucks!

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Commish at the game...apparently had a meeting with JJ and Stan Kroenke before the game.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they agreed to throw the game to boost up interest and revenue for the pathetic LA fan base with the new stadium coming. All about the dollas.
:facepalm::clap::banghead::huh:hmmmmm

star-ving

Reaction score

Game had "Shootout" written all over it aka Broncos vrs Boys 2013 51-48.....but Dak don't do shootouts.....need a quality arm and mind for those....

Dak was Dak without the Warrior mentality like last week...his super bowl was the Seahawks.

That said the only thing that impressed me about Goff last night was the game ending 1st down run he made. He was missing throws too.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Cute but not true....

Goff was marginally decent. Both Ram RBs were monsters. That Ram Online dragged our lovely defense up & down the field all game long to the tune of a record setting 273 dual running threat yards on the ground.

Nice try though @PAPPYDOG .. .

Dak- 20-32... 266yds .....1TD..... 1Rushing TD
Goff- 15-28 ....186yds.......0TD

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
They would have had to be on the bus to get off lol. Pretty banged up group too I think. Probably more than we know. It was bound to happen eventually.

On a positive note Bleu, told ya the Iggles were going to be featherless on Monday! What I see in the NFC versus the AFC, there really isn't a dominant team in the NFC. Both the Rams and Saints squeaked in. The AFC games were blowouts. Will be interesting to watch Peppermint Patty Mahomes against Brady. Man I don't want to see the Pats win it all again!! But, the Chiefs D blows and it is a Reid coached team. Money on the Pats?

On a side note.... go Saints! I would love to watch Brees versus Brady
Yessir. Thankfully the Aints sent Filthy home. Thank goodness.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas faced the NFL regular season's 5th ranked passing and 3rd ranked rushing attack, and 2nd overall total offense. The last thing our offense should have done after scoring the go ahead touchdown to keep the game manageable was:

Run 4 plays. Punt.
Run 3 plays. Punt.
Run 9 plays. Punt.
Run 3 plays. Punt.

--before finally putting points on the board. The 2019 offense must be better and not depend so much on the defense.