The Blame Thread

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Maybe you didn't notice but Dak went right down the field and scored a TD. Defense allowed the Rams to score on every possession. Dak is the only reason we had a chance, if the defense could only get 1 stop and allow Dak a chance to tie the game but they couldn't even do that. They allowed Goff to run 7 yards for a first down to end the game. Stop blaming Dak
Exactly...

We couldn't even run to setup the pass last night guys. I know Dak is the usual easy whipping boy but the truth is in the stat around d 20 rushes for 47 yards... As I recall, our first TD was a pass not a run.

We couldn't run to setup the pass if our lives depended on it last night. Suh and Donald made our interior line look like Pop Warner.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I'm going to keep my answer simple, THE WHOLE TEAM, COACHES AND ALL FAILED TO SHOW THE F UP.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Exactly...

We couldn't even run to setup the pass last night guys. I know Dak is the usual easy whipping boy but the truth is in the stat around d 20 rushes for 47 yards... As I recall, our first TD was a pass not a run.

We couldn't run to setup the pass if our lives depended on it last night. Suh and Donald made our interior line look like Pop Warner.
Problem was Dak was throwing really well and they stayed with the run. I know you need to run but the way Cooper and Gallup was killing Peters and Talib we should have stayed with it. Look at the creativity that the Rams had

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I’m not blaming him but I thought it was pretty cool that LC made history by being the first OL to sack the qb

He could be a dominant DT.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak killing some drives personally with 3 and outs without a single first down in those drives tired out the defense quick. I'm not excusing their lame play, but Dak played a huge part in the loss because of that. He needs to be able to be good in all 4 quarters more often.
****** so the defense was already tired by the 2nd quarter? they gave up 17 points in the 2nd qtr to be down 20-7 at the half is squarely on the defense..they got the teeth knocked out early and often by the Oline I saw the dline get blown wide open and the Oline coming through and throwing 54/55 out of the way like rag dolls most of the game..tired makes me laugh..

Ill give you this yesterday and todays teams that played WC games all got beat so far and maybe they fought so hard to win last week while the others sat did have them bit less energized but lets not be trying to put this on dak who had no Running game, no defense and still pout up 22 and lost by only 8..Daks played [pretty damn well the last 9 games and particularly the last 3 hes hitting big passes' accurately down field, starting to get the ball out quicker, and finding a lot of different targets..if you want to blame something on Offense its the Oline and Scot linehan for not finding way to get Zeke going while the rams had 2 100 yard rushers :)) head scratcher right ?:huh::facepalm:

dfense

Reaction score
Did the defense get off of the bus?
Well, I know who won't make your list...;)

But, in all honesty, Rams Oline physically brought it. Defense didn't know what to do.
Their LT just dominated Gregory on run plays. 3 straight three and outs, the one to start the third quarter were killers. Put the defense right back out there. The O needed to step up and couldn't. Rams were just giving 10 yards to take and Dak wouldn't or couldn't take advantage. They never got aggressive in the passing game.

rags747

Reaction score
We lost because, Wait for it...

Our offense is One Dimensional, no threat of a passing game = Stack the line and stuff Zeke. Simple formula for the defense and only to be more on display in 2019. Ty for your support...

shabazz

Reaction score
Did the defense get off of the bus?

Are we ever gonna get a great passing offense like we did during the Romo years?

Or at least better then Ranked #23 out of 32?

Ya think there’s no room to improve? Is that acceptable given the long history of elite passing quarterbacks we’ve had in the past?

Yeah, let’s extend Dak’s contract, no need to sign a Baller like Foles

Paradox

Reaction score
I blame the front office for announcing the week before the game that they planned to extend Garrett's contract.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Are we ever gonna get a great passing offense like we did during the Romo years?

Or at least better then Ranked #23 out of 32?

Ya think there’s no room to improve? Is that acceptable given the long history of elite passing quarterbacks we’ve had in the past?

Yeah, let’s extend Dak’s contract, no need to sign a Baller like Foles
Foles was so good today...... Threw 2 picks that ended their chance of winning the game.