Video: The Break: "La'el Collins didn't have any cartilege in his hip"

blueblood70

Reaction score
HIPPA says whatever you think you are hearing are most likely NOT TRUIE unless you hear it from LC and or the DC FO , its NOT TRUE

link should be deleted because unless sits facts you got the MRI and CT scans for us?

Im sure he got hurt from the accident and further injured trying to get ready for camp..dude never limped and looked hurt while being the best weve seen him in2019, cartilage doesnt just disappear in one season, its a long process that begins managed and then gets progressively worse. Never once did this injury come up EVER/..

so im calling BS..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I quit trusting the team years ago when they are talk about injuries. If the team were to say “it’s just a hang nail”, I would think the player may be at risk of having the finger amputated.

I never believe them on their injuries either. Garrett always said day to day on every player every injury. If he was still coach, he would say Dak is day to day.
I hated that, so I got the same way, if an ankle sprain, it meant high ankle sprain or broken.

At first MM was more upfront about the injuries, but now he really does not say much, that I know of. I stopped listening to all the PC's.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Starting 12:25
Dave: He didn't have any cartilege in his hip. His hip bones were grinding against each other.

Wut. I've never heard that before. That sounds really bad. Career ending bad. Anyone got more info on that? Links?

I have the same in one if my knees. Pretty painful at times. There is a procedure where they drills holes in the condyle and let cartilage grow in. I didn't do. That hip has got to me painful. Shoot him up and go!

Kaiser

Reaction score
HIPPA says whatever you think you are hearing are most likely NOT TRUIE unless you hear it from LC and or the DC FO , its NOT TRUE

link should be deleted because unless sits facts you got the MRI and CT scans for us?

Im sure he got hurt from the accident and further injured trying to get ready for camp..dude never limped and looked hurt while being the best weve seen him in2019, cartilage doesnt just disappear in one season, its a long process that begins managed and then gets progressively worse. Never once did this injury come up EVER/..

so im calling BS..

Its BS on its face. People don't end up bone on bone in their hip when they are 27. I've had hip replacement surgery and plenty of other posters here have as well, Lael Collins is definitely not the first player in NFL history to completely wear out his hip cartilage in 60 NFL starts.

HungryLion

Reaction score

so im calling BS..

I don’t know what’s true and what’s not.

That being said. it’s HIPAA and it only applies directly to people who work in healthcare or health insurance. It doesn’t cover media members or anybody else who may have gotten the information.

I hope the reports aren’t true. And Collins will he just fine.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t know what’s true and what’s not.

That being said. it’s HIPAA and it only applies directly to people who work in healthcare or health insurance. It doesn’t cover media members or anybody else who may have gotten the information.

I hope the reports aren’t true. And Collins will he just fine.

Media tends to take rumors and spread them as truths they would have had to have seen a document or MRI/CT report which is 100% protected by HIPPA..so this is rumors until LC or his doc or agent/Lawyer says it true..we know its not because no way this happens over night and ZERO sign of this in 2019..may have a hurt hip torn cartilage etc NO phreaking way..show me the proof if not i say its BS..

HungryLion

Reaction score
Media tends to take rumors and spread them as truths they would have had to have seen a document or MRI/CT report which is 100% protected by HIPPA..so this is rumors until LC or his doc or agent/Lawyer says it true..we know its not because no way this happens over night and ZERO sign of this in 2019..may have a hurt hip torn cartilage etc NO phreaking way..show me the proof if not i say its BS..

It’s HIPAA and clearly it’s not directly from the doctors. But it wouldn’t be the first time that a players health issue was leaked in some type of way.

That’s all I’m saying.

No cartilage at all sounds exaggerated. A cartilage issue sounds feasible though. I guess we won’t know until we see him play again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s HIPAA and clearly it’s not directly from the doctors. But it wouldn’t be the first time that a players health issue was leaked in some type of way.

That’s all I’m saying.

No cartilage at all sounds exaggerated. A cartilage issue sounds feasible though. I guess we won’t know until we see him play again.
sure and 56 times over 3season we heard Daks contract was Imminent. right what do Imminent mean LMAO.

media take crumb and turns it into crumb cake

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why does it seem like a majority of guys we re-sign falls apart or decline fast?
It’s football man. Most second contracts suck. The highest played middle linebacker in football has not played a down for the Jets in two seasons. At least I have not heard his name in two seasons.