The Browns did it the right way

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
QB - Mayfield
RB - Hunt/Chubb
TE - Njoku
WR - Landry/OBJ

That’s no joke for AFC North defenses.

One of my co-workers is a Browns fan. He doesn't think the Browns are going to do anything with Kareem Hunt. He thinks Hunt is too big of a risk...

Nexx

Reaction score
they did it the right way? they still havent won S yet. say they did it right way when it works out for them. too early to assume anything right or wrong.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, gonna disagree about the backs....Chubb and Hunt (week 7) are better than Zeke and Rod Smith.

I love that combo of Chubb and Hunt. I would actually rather have those two guys and not pay 15 million that Zeke will get paid. But Hunt wont be playing for a while and neither of those guys are better than Zeke straight up.

ghst187

Reaction score
Yeah just like Philly did it the “right way” the year they went out and bought every big name in FA and started talking super bowl before the season started. Believe they finished last in the division that year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Tanking is the right way to build a stacked team and win the Super Bowl. The Browns have a ton of young studs and many of them are on rookie contracts. Having Mayfield, Ward, and Garrett on cost controlled rookie deals is unbelievable. Paying pennies for those high priced positions allowed them to spend big on OBJ, Landry, and Vernon. I think they will win 2 Super Bowls in the next 5 years if their key players avoid injuries. TRUST THE PROCESS
it depends on the coaches, they have the talent, but they will need good coaching to win a sb.
First I want to see them make the playoffs. they had a shot last year, but waited too long to start mayfield.
Then coaching probably cost them some close games.
I remember one game where it was 3rd and 2 on opp 20 and OC called a pass to the corner of the end zone. instead of just going
for the first down. stuff like that adds up,