The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Oh the Prescott haters don't say anything about how bad the defense played in the 49ers game.
The offense scored 10 points last Sunday. That same offense with Kellen More calling the plays scored 12 points in Jan of this year against the same opponent. Can't play defense for an offense that turns the ball over and can struggles to just move the ball.

ESisback

Reaction score
Then don't listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When it’s on every day on every sports show, it’s hard to not listen every time! When you go on social media, it’s everywhere. When you walk down the street wearing your Dallas hat—snark and smirk and venom from strangers, as well as fans. After awhile, you say ENOUGH, and dish back. Yeah, it sounds good, being all Captain America, with strength and noble virtue and patience—but sometimes, enough is enough.

It’s funny. Some people can go on and on, and it’s all good. But if I respond, even with logic and facts, I’m overreacting. Freaking out. That’s funny.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Brock Purdy today in Cleveland:
- 12/27
- 44.4 completion percentage
- 1 passing touchdown
- 1 interception
- 125 passing yards
- 55.3 rating
The Browns defense is tough.
#NFL #BrockPurdy #Niners #Browns
AND YET Purdy made two key throws on the drive that put the team in place for a winning fg that was missed/
Love how the excuse makers always cherry pick things to talk about
When the rubber met the road Purdy did his part; the FG kicker did not
When the rubber met the road Dak crapped the bed.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
AND YET Purdy made two key throws on the drive that put the team in place for a winning fg that was missed/
Love how the excuse makers always cherry pick things to talk about
When the rubber met the road Purdy did his part; the FG kicker did not
When the rubber met the road Dak crapped the bed.
Dak Prescott is the limiting factor on offense. He is basically the weakest link on that side of the football. Does this mean he is the only problem? No. Is he a big one? Absolutely.

coult44

Reaction score
We can't use injuries as an excuse. If other teams can't use the injuries as an excuse, then neither can the 49ers.

The Browns beat the 49ers and Walker was playing in that

The smart and intelligent people realize this.... but the low IQ cowards that dwell here holds Dak responsible for things that happen on defense and the kicking game.

In their own little undeveloped brains Dak is the only quarterback in history blamed for defensive miscues.
If you don’t think and believe that CMC and Deebo going down contributed to that loss, just stop watching. Or at least stop trying to have an intelligent discussion about the outcome. I have an idea, watch the game and then talk about it.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
I said this in another thread. It's a week to week league and on any given Sunday anything can happen. Scheme matchups play a huge part in matchups where things like Browns beating SF. It is not as complex as one might think.

coult44

Reaction score
Notice that the Dak apologist can only defend Dak by actually attacking the QB of another team. Purdy, Hurts etc. They can't defend him based on his actual output and performance.
One reason is because there aren’t a ton of people left who are “Dak apologists” left. The polls prove that.
You guys take 4/5 guys comments and then lump everyone together that don’t think he’s “trash” and come up with a bunch of nonsense. It’s comical to watch people make up something to argue about.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah what it says is, any given Sunday. If u aint ready mentally etc, u can be beat.

dfense

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
I hear you, but it was a bit of a different comparison. It was cold and rainy. Two of the Niners major weapons were out. So Cleveland could shift it's focus to Aiyuk. Plus Purdy looked off. He was sailing passes. Cleveland tried hard to give then the game. Perfect storm.

ESisback

Reaction score
If you don’t think and believe that CMC and Deebo going down contributed to that loss, just stop watching. Or at least stop trying to have an intelligent discussion about the outcome. I have an idea, watch the game and then talk about it.
They contributed. So did the missed kick, so did the 9ers taking Cleveland lightly, so did a solid defense and a good plan and circumstance. My point? Multiple variables, like every other game.

Dallas got destroyed because of a handful of bad throws from Dak against a top notch defense with a good game plan. But there were other factors, too. Poor playcalling, a bad game by the defense, bad routes, drops, circumstance. And then it snowballed.

To blame one person in a team game is merely supporting an agenda.

kskboys

Reaction score
When it’s on every day on every sports show, it’s hard to not listen every time! When you go on social media, it’s everywhere. When you walk down the street wearing your Dallas hat—snark and smirk and venom from strangers, as well as fans. After awhile, you say ENOUGH, and dish back. Yeah, it sounds good, being all Captain America, with strength and noble virtue and patience—but sometimes, enough is enough.

It’s funny. Some people can go on and on, and it’s all good. But if I respond, even with logic and facts, I’m overreacting. Freaking out. That’s funny.
No, you're simply paying attention to the wrong people!!!!

There have always been people out there trying to get your goat. They're just more visible and accessible now due to social media.

And not every sports show is filled w/ that trash. Don't watch the ones that are, it's actually that simple. Stay away from BSPN.

kskboys

Reaction score
They contributed. So did the missed kick, so did the 9ers taking Cleveland lightly, so did a solid defense and a good plan and circumstance. My point? Multiple variables, like every other game.

Dallas got destroyed because of a handful of bad throws from Dak against a top notch defense with a good game plan. But there were other factors, too. Poor playcalling, a bad game by the defense, bad routes, drops, circumstance. And then it snowballed.

To blame one person in a team game is merely supporting an agenda.
Dak chose to take that blame.

GINeric

Reaction score

Why should I listen to that when quarterbacks are judged by what THEY do, not who they have on the field???

I mean, that's what happens on this board right?

Of course it affects their offense with injuries like that.... but that injury thing apparently doesn't apply to all teams according to what I read here.

Weren't we the same team that haven't had our complete offensive line play together in a couple seasons???

ESisback

Reaction score
No, you're simply paying attention to the wrong people!!!!

There have always been people out there trying to get your goat. They're just more visible and accessible now due to social media.

And not every sports show is filled w/ that trash. Don't watch the ones that are, it's actually that simple. Stay away from BSPN.
ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, any other sports network or show—they ALL have a segment, every day, and if you channel surf at all, you’re bound to bump into crap. I don’t target this stuff. I just see it.

I don’t watch the Hallmark channel either, but if I see it in passing, I’m still gonna comment on how pathetic it is.

Not every show is trash?!? The Herd, First Take, Undisputed, Speak, Around The Horn, The Carton Show, etc., etc.—name one that isn’t!

Seattle49er

Reaction score
The Cleveland Browns, with a backup QB and a RB they just signed off the street, beat the Niners.
What does this really say about the Cowboys who we keep hearing year after year after year, how "much talent" the Cowboys have.
49ers still living in Cowboys fans head rent free.

Cleavland has #1 D in the NFL

Jarntt

Reaction score
A practice squad qb called up by the browns just beat SF.

Browns defense played well.

Some wr named amari cooper played well and carried a scrub qb. Sound familiar?

We can’t resign Dak.

Teams get better play out of practice squad qbs.
How about how Dak absolutely dominated the Jets who just made Hurts look like a pee wee league QB? Talking about one game like that makes you look like you don’t understand football

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The offense scored 10 points last Sunday. That same offense with Kellen More calling the plays scored 12 points in Jan of this year against the same opponent. Can't play defense for an offense that turns the ball over and can struggles to just move the ball.

I really question people who continually whine and complain if they are really Cowboys fans because they sure don't act like it.. I've been a Cowboys fan since their first day in the league and I've suffered through so bad times but I was raised that if I can't say something good, then don't say anything. Now I will admit that there have been a couple times where I've said the the Cowboys didn't play as good as they could have, but unlike some here who make it a daily ritual to whine and complain and prove they really aren't Cowboys fans.