The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

Blitzen

Reaction score
Expected? Sure, but at THIS level, it’s gotten old long ago. Consider this…despite having the largest fanbase, more than half are extremely negative. Add the fans from Philly, Washington, NY, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Denver, Miami, every other fan jealous of the Dallas hype, generations of players bitter about being “second class”, and all the media, both local and National, ramping up the hyperbole to ridiculous levels for rating$…

It all exceeds epic!

Yeah, we can all turn off Steven A., but the rest makes being an average, normal fan virtually impossible. Many of us can’t simply relax and enjoy the game, because we ALWAYS have someone in our face.
Impossible. The only reason any fan gets into your face to interrupt your enjoyment of the team or players is your willingness to allow them in.

Zero people get rattle my cage unless I decide to let them. And if I desire it-I expel them and their opinions by literally paying them no attention at all.

This site and anything social media Cowboys related will bring tidal waves of opinions. With the last game being billed a heavyweight matchup, and the Cowboys getting humiliated on national television-it’s a given that both Dallas fans and opposing fans and media gave them both barrels.

None of it matters. Turn your attention to another site altogether to avoid negative feedback about the team. Direct message fans or create a group chat with like minded fans that you enjoy. Don’t let anyone affect your mood or outlook-you control every single opinion you allow to affect you (pay it attention or do not).

GINeric

Reaction score
Walker didn’t beat the niners: defense beat the niners. And Williams, Deebo, and CMC all getting hurt didn’t help them either . lol.
This is a reach OP

We can't use injuries as an excuse. If other teams can't use the injuries as an excuse, then neither can the 49ers.

The Browns beat the 49ers and Walker was playing in that
Actually that's not even the narrative the 49ers lost to a bad team with a backup quarterback that means it happens to a lot of teams we lost to one of the best teams in the league who came in played on their turf in their house they beat us but our defense lost that game isn't that the narrative the Browns defense stepped up and stopped the high-powered offense when our defense could not this is about our defense has nothing to do about ******* Prescott!!!!

Prescott does not play defense. The defense and with the cardinals and the 49ers were terrible the browns defense were great how in the world is that the same??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smart and intelligent people realize this.... but the low IQ cowards that dwell here holds Dak responsible for things that happen on defense and the kicking game.

In their own little undeveloped brains Dak is the only quarterback in history blamed for defensive miscues.

GINeric

Reaction score
It means the 49ers aren’t as good as we thought. Neither is Purdy

Which means the Cowboys look even worse as well.
Dallas blew out the Jets.... the same Jets that the Eagles struggled with and loss to. So what does THAT mean.....

(Insert excuses and spin job here)

ESisback

Reaction score
Impossible. The only reason any fan gets into your face to interrupt your enjoyment of the team or players is your willingness to allow them in.

Zero people get rattle my cage unless I decide to let them. And if I desire it-I expel them and their opinions by literally paying them no attention at all.

This site and anything social media Cowboys related will bring tidal waves of opinions. With the last game being billed a heavyweight matchup, and the Cowboys getting humiliated on national television-it’s a given that both Dallas fans and opposing fans and media gave them both barrels.

None of it matters. Turn your attention to another site altogether to avoid negative feedback about the team. Direct message fans or create a group chat with like minded fans that you enjoy. Don’t let anyone affect your mood or outlook-you control every single opinion you allow to affect you (pay it attention or do not).
I merely respond, defend my position, much like you’re currently doing, responding to my posts.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Yep, but I still think Purdy can be exposed.
Yep, the gap between the best and worst team in the nfl is always paper thin. There's a reason 0-17and 17- 0 are very rare. (Feel free to adjust that for the length of prior seasons).

rambo2

Reaction score
True... but the OP wanted reference for the Cowboys.

My point is the entire league is crap these days, and unfortunately the Cowboys are no different than most teams.
The Cowboys are better than most teams.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Notice Walker didn’t throw 3 int’s? It’s easier to play defense without multiple turnovers and constant 3 and outs
You didn't watch the game did you?

Walker threw 2 picks with 0 TDs...... That's multiple turnovers, or does that not count for agenda purposes

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
It says nothing about the Cowboys, 49ers had an off day. San Fran are still easily the best team in the league.
Hmm, not so fast, let's see the extent of the injuries involving Deebo S. and McCaffrey. If these guys have to miss significant time the losses will start to pile up.. Yes they run a great scheme, but without Deebo & CMC that offense isn't nearly as good.

Adreme

Reaction score
Hmm, not so fast, let's see the extent of the injuries involving Deebo S. and McCaffrey. If these guys have to miss significant time the losses will start to pile up.. Yes they run a great scheme, but without Deebo & CMC that offense isn't nearly as good.
Honestly unless they are out for the year it does not matter. At home or on the road they will be heavy favorites to rep the NFC at anywhere near full strength.

plymkr

Reaction score
I haven’t read through all 15 pages of this thread but am I the only one to notice that the 49ers lost their first regular season game in 16 game on the first game that Randy Gregory played. The cancer of Randy Gregory has infected the 49ers

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That’s the 1 city in the top 50 SMA I’ve never been to. It’s on my bucket list; I just hope my bucket dun’t spring leaks before that opportunity arises.

One of the nice things here is that our public transit system is really good. I do drive, but, where I live, most of the places I need to get to I can access by walking, bus, or bus and train.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Them Dak haters don't want to hear it. Their love toy Purdy looked awful and pedestrian with no run game like Dak suffered without last week against them.
Keep sipping Jerry’s coolaide.

Cleveland is the leagues top ranked defense. They make a lot of offenses look bad. Even so, purdy had SF in position to win engineering a last minute drive. They missed a 43 yarder to hand Cleveland the win.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It says nothing about the Cowboys, 49ers had an off day. San Fran are still easily the best team in the league.
mr Pompey this may be the case....and i do realize my view is 99% emotional...but ever since 1981 when Montana was attempting to throw ball away and Dwight Clarke tall with long arms and "jumps" snagged the ball for a one point win in NFC champ game....i deeply do not like 40-whiners....nothing they did wrong...but
this is how fan-hood is.....when our hearts get ripped out of our chests we dont like it....plus i have family members who love 49ers so there is that....and i am not
close to some family members.....is this reasonable and rational???....no...i am guilty of what i just asked you all not to do...blast and hate Dak....fanhood is wierd
stuff.....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Notice Walker didn’t throw 3 int’s? It’s easier to play defense without multiple turnovers and constant 3 and outs
here is PJ Walker stats against 49ers-----Walker finished Sunday's game throwing 18-of-34 for 192 yards and two interceptions. He was also sacked twice. Walker finished the game with a 45.2 passer rating.