The Browns win over SF says a lot about Dak and the Cowboys

blueblood70

Reaction score
There's only one player on the team, for all the low football IQ folks. You know who that is.
Instead of the narrative being the 49ers blew a game against a lesser team with B/U qb and the browns D stepped us. Its all about 4 in the title. should be the dallas D choked has not been consistently special and aare a top reason we lost 2 games this year..

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Instead of the narrative being the 49ers blew a game against a lesser team with B/U qb and the browns D stepped us. Its all about 4 in the title. should be the dallas D choked has not been consistently special and aare a top reason we lost 2 games this year..
I swear 95% of football fans don’t have a clue other than what they hear. They only know what they think they know that’s not much.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I made it plural.
jgboys---you are not wrong....but i am hoping big Mike and OC and Dak figure it out....i like their chances because Dak has perseverance....he does not give up

OK seems to have taken step back....but no cowboy QB has taken us to NFC champ game since Aikman 1996....if we dont go to at least NFC champ game

fans will kill you as Dallas QB....before that....Danny White took cowboys 3 years in a row to NFC champ game and lost them all....fans livid....we were use

to Staubach taking us to Super Bowls....he took us to 4 and won 2

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of your points, but honestly, your posts are hard to read. I’m not trying to be a jerk, but with all the spelling and punctuation problems and run on sentences, it’s hard sometimes to grasp your meaning. If this hurts your feelings, I apologize. I’m just trying to be honest.
honestly i don't care it's because i use text to talk.. this place becomes a flame war it's on fire it's really fast.. so im trying to multitask and no time with the 5min TO to correct or change anything and let me finish again,

i honestly don't care... . this is a social media forum. So what as long as you get what i was trying to say, hey..

which here's a condensed version,

Instead of the narrative being the 49ers blew a game against a lesser team with B/U qb and the browns D stepped us. Its all about 4 in the title. should be the dallas D choked has not been consistently special and are a top reason we lost 2 games this year.

the title should have said what is that Browns/Jets game say about our defense, our coaching, penaltys, & lack of run game Etc etc not 4!,

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Exactly the 49ers had an off day they played that they weren't prepared because they thought they were getting a Gimme and any given Sunday creeped up on them and they lost like we lost to the Cardinals to have backup quarterback to a team that played defense great they stepped up their game beyond their normal levels from week to week what we've seen so far this year this should never be in the title I'm with you first of all Prescott's name all of a sudden gets in the title what's something he could have helped our defense basically ship their pants against the Cardinals and the 49ers when the Browns defense stepped up how does this have anything to do with the quarterback??
Go-Cowboys....season still young....Victory in Dallas...back to America's Team....am i a dreamer??....maybe or probably....but i am over being upset from last week...now if we lose tonight....could be different story....if we win tonight and put a beatdown on Philly we are back to leading division

blueblood70

Reaction score
Go-Cowboys....season still young....Victory in Dallas...back to America's Team....am i a dreamer??....maybe or probably....but i am over being upset from last week...now if we lose tonight....could be different story....if we win tonight and put a beatdown on Philly we are back to leading division
this weekend should and it probably won't shut a lot of fans up they hate Prescott.. Or the fans that think it's all over at 3 and 2.... This is a week to week league it will always be that way and what's happened to us, happens to most teams.

Vabchshark

Reaction score
here is PJ Walker stats against 49ers-----Walker finished Sunday's game throwing 18-of-34 for 192 yards and two interceptions. He was also sacked twice. Walker finished the game with a 45.2 passer rating.
This really shows what having a very good defense can do for a team, and Clevland has a very good defense. Unfortunately, Dallas' defense is not as good as advertised, good but not great. Let's hope they can improve very soon, because I have little to no confidence in the offense at all right now.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Keep sipping Jerry’s coolaide.

Cleveland is the leagues top ranked defense. They make a lot of offenses look bad. Even so, purdy had SF in position to win engineering a last minute drive. They missed a 43 yarder to hand Cleveland the win.
Notice that the Dak apologist can only defend Dak by actually attacking the QB of another team. Purdy, Hurts etc. They can't defend him based on his actual output and performance.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We can't use injuries as an excuse. If other teams can't use the injuries as an excuse, then neither can the 49ers.

The Browns beat the 49ers and Walker was playing in that

The smart and intelligent people realize this.... but the low IQ cowards that dwell here holds Dak responsible for things that happen on defense and the kicking game.

In their own little undeveloped brains Dak is the only quarterback in history blamed for defensive miscues.
And we get it the quarterbacks are always get too much credit they get too much disdain, but Prescott is far deeper than that HERE from our own fanbase see a mega hate thread and thread that is poll to oust the credibility of Dak.
The thing is if Prescott actually lost the game for us where everything around him was going well and he was the actual only reason we lost I would be the first one to say it.... There aren't many games you can go pick out that he was the sole reason we lost where the rest of the team played well.... When you give the guy a strong run game and a pretty good line some guys getting open he typically delivers... When you take those things away and then you add in really bad defense, most quarterbacks lose in that situation...

that new low for our fanbase and this place, its sad i wont participate...

TEAM GAME football is the Ultimate Team game with way too many moving pieces and only takes two or three mistakes by two or three players, coaches refs, bad bounce, bad luck, weather, a black cat, lights going out to ruin a game. any given Sunday isnt made up this past weekend proves it.

Parity

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This really shows what having a very good defense can do for a team, and Clevland has a very good defense. Unfortunately, Dallas' defense is not as good as advertised, good but not great. Let's hope they can improve very soon, because I have little to no confidence in the offense at all right now.
Dallas has never been good as advertised in a long time. Why? Because Dallas and it's owner cares more about advertising the brand as oppsed to putting a product that can actually back up the advertised claim.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I merely respond, defend my position, much like you’re currently doing, responding to my posts.
My general thought is if you were wanting to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere of Cowboys related discussion and enjoy your perspective without other negative feedback in your face-you would not bother getting onto this site (especially after the past loss).

Hope you and others focus only on the actual team with regards to how happy or disappointed with the team’s performance is. I enjoy watching with others and have no issues hearing negative/positive feedback during and between games. No one’s opinion affects how I view the team though-or how I experience the enjoyment of following the team.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The Browns win says zip, zilch, nodda about Prescott. The Prescott haters are trying to use that as fuel for their hatred. Why, because prior to the 49ers game Prescott had a single pick.but had 3 against the 49ers and all the Prescott haters started their hating. Question fr you does having 3 picks in a game automatically make a QB a bad QB forever or just one game. Lest take a look at another QB who threw 3 picks yesterday. Jalen Hurts who prior to yesterdat's game had FOUR picks so is Hurts now a bad QB forever or did he just a bad game like Prescott did.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The Browns win says zip, zilch, nodda about Prescott. The Prescott haters are trying to use that as fuel for their hatred. Why, because prior to the 49ers game Prescott had a single pick.but had 3 against the 49ers and all the Prescott haters started their hating. Question fr you does having 3 picks in a game automatically make a QB a bad QB forever or just one game. Lest take a look at another QB who threw 3 picks yesterday. Jalen Hurts who prior to yesterdat's game had FOUR picks so is Hurts now a bad QB forever or did he just a bad game like Prescott did.
The 49-ers beat the Cowboys by challenging Dak to beat them with his arm. This is the 3rd time they have done this. Perhaps it is time to actually believe them when they say that Dak doesn't scare them.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Notice that the Dak apologist can only defend Dak by actually attacking the QB of another team. Purdy, Hurts etc. They can't defend him based on his actual output and performance.
Absolutely right. What’s lost on them is that those teams aren’t built to rely on a QB performance the QB isn’t capable of consistently delivering…… like Dallas.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well we don't pay dak to win, we like it when the team carries him. so there, you haters. us 5% love our dakie.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The 49-ers beat the Cowboys by challenging Dak to beat them with his arm. This is the 3rd time they have done this. Perhaps it is time to actually believe them when they say that Dak doesn't scare them.
Again I'll use one of the Cowboys arched enemies and going into yesterday's games the Jets NEVER beat the eagles EVER. Now I'm sure there were some Jets "fans" who predicted another loss and that the eagles didn't fear them. Let me use another example when the steelers kept beating the Cowboys in Super Bowls until Super Bowl XXX when the Cowboys beat them. I can't wait until the Prescott haters start to pile on when the day comes when the giants beat the Cowboys after losing to them for what the last what 13 games. Oh the Prescott haters don't say anything about how bad the defense played in the 49ers game.