The Bums who need to go. List them

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Most of the ones wanting to get rid of Dak are the same ones praising Wentz last year. Dak has better stats this season then Wentz had last season.

Y'all made excuses for Wentz last year but yet Dak is the bum. Seems y'all just hate Dak and it doesn't matter what he does y'all will complain.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
People listing Dak, Jaylon, Heath and Byron are being silly. Those guys aren't going anywhere.

I could see the team drafting or bringing in a safety to compete and maybe even a LB or two. They aren't going anywhere when they can contribute and still under contract

Agree with most but think you're dead wrong on Heath. He's a huge coverage liability and this stubborn team tries to play him single high way too much, compounding the issue. The team needs to upgrade there, badly.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Agree with most but think you're dead wrong on Heath. He's a huge coverage liability and this stubborn team tries to play him single high way too much, compounding the issue. The team needs to upgrade there, badly.
I like Heath in a back up role when he comes in as a rotation piece. I agree he doesn't need to start but you still need depth and he is a decent depth guy. The problem is when you reply on him every play.

People confusing starting in the lineup with cutting from the team

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I know Garrett won't go anywhere but he really needs to go. His game management issues are killing us.

I also doubt Linehan goes anywhere because just like Jerry with Jason, Jason is "comfortable" with Linehan, and God forbid anyone challenges the norm in Dallas.

What might be more realistic is a new QB coach to work with and push Dak.

I'd also see if Dak could spend some time in the off-season working with Aikman. Troy was was rumored to be one of the most accurate QB's (remember all of the stories about perfect practices and no dropped balls?). People here are ready to give up on Dak but he has some athletic and leadership tools that are valuable. He just needs to really improve his accuracy.

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Its no secret that im a Dez stan.

Yes he has played poorly and hasnt lived up to his contract. With that said, I truly believe its the QB and coach that is hindering his performance moreso than his declining skills.
Same thing was said about Wentz and Agular last season but yet excuses for Wentz and that it was his receivers fault. They brought in some receivers and Agular became one of his best play makers.

It's not Dak, to some extent it's Dez but the main issue is coaching and the scheme.

Zordon

Reaction score
Yeah i would breh

This team is ready to win now. A rookie qb would have to develop for at least two years.
I wish Cousins was a FA next year bc I'd like to give Dak one more year before making a move. I can't believe we're even talking about this after last season. This is precisely why you have to strike when the iron is hot. I'll never forgive Garrett for wasting last year's opportunity.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Same thing was said about Wentz and Agular last season but yet excuses for Wentz and that it was his receivers fault. They brought in some receivers and Agular became one of his best play makers.

It's not Dak, to some extent it's Dez but the main issue is coaching and the scheme.
How isnt it Dak when hes airmailing passes 6ft over his receivers heads?

There are wide open receivers on plays, and he isnt seeing them. The first int, witten was wide open. That was a game changer right there.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
How isnt it Dak when hes airmailing passes 6ft over his receivers heads?

There are wide open receivers on plays, and he isnt seeing them. The first int, witten was wide open. That was a game changer right there.
So Tom Brady doesn't miss passes or over throws players? What about Rodgers..... Just had a 3 pick game.... What about Wilson, Wentz, Goff. Name a hall of fame QB that was perfect in every throw or didn't miss a wide open guy.

I'm not saying Dak is perfect but he hasn't even finished his second season yet. The issue is coaching and play calling. Hard to see the entire field at times when guys are in your face.

Dak made some great throws yesterday but I don't see you Dak haters remembering those. He still needs developing, that's true but Dak isn't the problem with this team

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garrett
Marinelli
Dez
Byron Jones
Sadly witten to hang them up. Ultimate respect for him though.
Wilbur
Tyrone Crawford