The Bums who need to go. List them

egn22

Reaction score
Because hes a waste of time. He will never be the QB that you and others think he is or could be.

This was my worst nightmare as a fan. Having to watch my team try and compete with a QB that cant throw.

Was he a waste of time last year? Is that how you felt?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Was he a waste of time last year? Is that how you felt?
Why do you keep holding on to last year?? That was obviously an anomaly.

Quick, what Franchise QB do you know that regressed as much as dak has in his second year?

Frozen700

Reaction score
We don't have any recievers that are anything special. 4-5 of Daks interceptions were dropped passes. This has to be a first or second round priority or addressed in free agency.

That plays a role, along with his lack of ability

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who do you replace Prescott with?

Prescott's fine as a backup but I don't want him here. He could potentially split the locker room with some players thinking he should start and his stock is probably higher around the league that it should be. I'd move him. He's tradeable.

Rush and a draft pick. Even though Mayfield scares the bleep out of me I'd be willing to do it. Of course you're talking to someone that would have mortgaged the farm for Wentz. He'd be our QB if it was my plan A.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would you make a play at Cousins?

@WillieBeamen

If they did, ok. He's better than what we have but I wouldn't be super excited about it. I'd feel like we're settling at QB while the Eagles and Giants swung for the fences.

This is a waste of time though. Prescott's your QB. He won't even be challenged for the job next season.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Jerry Jones
Jason Garrett
Add Stephen Jones to that list.
We’re always re-do existing contracts to get under the cap but we never win anything and now he won’t spend any money in free agency.

egn22

Reaction score
Why do you keep holding on to last year?? That was obviously an anomaly.

Quick, what Franchise QB do you know that regressed as much as dak has in his second year?
You are avoiding my question..... you feel like a year doesn’t mean anything but after less than a year you want Dak gone.
This is the group-think I’m referring to. All logic is set aside

Pants

Reaction score
Nothing matters unless there is a head coach that can actually, you know, coach...

Players that don't matter and don't even need to dress next week: Butler, Scandrick (he isn't bad, but the youngens are already better); whomever kept getting the 15 yard penalties on seemingly every punt return (my God)
Players that a tough head coach/scheme would benefit greatly: Dez, Beasley, Dak

I love Dak the person, but after watching a scheme-less Dak in the last few weeks, he just don't know what to do when diversity smacks him in the face...the pick 6 was my last straw...threw it 5 yards over Zeke into the waiting, accepting arms of an intruder to our offense...that "pass" (he calls it laughingly) was simply horrible...he wanted to avoid a sack but he likyl had another second or two, he panicked
- he needs a REAL offensive coach to teach him the game

and for the love of GOD, can someone play LB if Lee is out? anyone? beuhler? beuhler???

btw, virtually EVERY coach needs to leave, possibly even eberflus - the stench of garrett/marinelli likely permeates through him now

egn22

Reaction score
Prescott's fine as a backup but I don't want him here. He could potentially split the locker room with some players thinking he should start and his stock is probably higher around the league that it should be. I'd move him. He's tradeable.

Rush and a draft pick. Even though Mayfield scares the bleep out of me I'd be willing to do it. Of course you're talking to someone that would have mortgaged the farm for Wentz. He'd be our QB if it was my plan A.

Last year Risen was admitting he made a mistake on Dak and was giving him all the respect, everyone was getting on Risens case about it.

To Risen’s credit, he owned his mistake, but this year Dak has a few setbacks and now he’s only worthy of a backup spot. And y’all listen.... smh
I don’t know why I expect more from y’all. Just wow.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Jesus Christ I don't know how some of you manage to dress yourselves each morning.
Jesus Christ I don't know how some you who think your opinions are more valid than someone else's can breathe so high up. FYI I was simply pointing out the many option available at QB instead of Dak.

yentl911

Reaction score
This team had better get a quality back up for tackle or we will be in the same boat next year.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Garopollo , Smith , cousins are free agents. Sign one of them to a 2/3 year deal draft a QB let rush and rookie groom. Get a 2nd for Dak while you can.
Nobody except maybe browns would pay a wnd for dak. Grapollo is obviously head and shoulders above him.

Grapollo will be franchised if not given a contract by niners. You dont give up a wnd when you are 1-10 only to let a player walk.

Not sure about cousins. How much better is he and he is not endeared by his teammates.

Frozen700

Reaction score

I agree I'm willing to go all in on Rush if it means sitting Dak

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
People listing Dak, Jaylon, Heath and Byron are being silly. Those guys aren't going anywhere.

I could see the team drafting or bringing in a safety to compete and maybe even a LB or two. They aren't going anywhere when they can contribute and still under contract

Listing Brown is pretty crazy as well. He's been far better than Awuzie and Lewis the past month and it's not by coincidence that he's playing the slot position where he excelled last year.

In other words, the coaching staff needs to go. Too many blunders. They try to move guys to positions that they can't play and then risk losing the player forever. Either the staff is incompetent at determining what players can switch positions or they are poor at coaching those players to those position changes or both. This is where there's lack of accountability. It's one thing to mess up on a player or two...but when it's a consistent failure (i.e. Chaz Green to guard, Jaylon to the MIKE, Byron playing in the box safety, Heath to SS, Brown to LCB, etc)...then there's a real problem.

YR

Frozen700

Reaction score
Last year Risen was admitting he made a mistake on Dak and was giving him all the respect, everyone was getting on Risens case about it.

To Risen’s credit, he owned his mistake, but this year Dak has a few setbacks and now he’s only worthy of a backup spot. And y’all listen.... smh
I don’t know why I expect more from y’all. Just wow.

He admitted he made a mistake about Dak? From what I saw he stood his ground on Dak, and he was right.

renny

Reaction score
People listing Dak, Jaylon, Heath and Byron are being silly. Those guys aren't going anywhere.

I could see the team drafting or bringing in a safety to compete and maybe even a LB or two. They aren't going anywhere when they can contribute and still under contract
You can't talk to senseless people.

renny

Reaction score
Most of the ones wanting to get rid of Dak are the same ones praising Wentz last year. Dak has better stats this season then Wentz had last season.

Y'all made excuses for Wentz last year but yet Dak is the bum. Seems y'all just hate Dak and it doesn't matter what he does y'all will complain.
Dak just needs a better coordinator with imagination, no QB has succeeded with Garrett, if so name one.