The catch!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't believe in a flat earth. I do believe the lunar landing was faked, however. Not all of us ingest government propaganda the way you do. Deal with it. :cool:

I think it would be more impossible to fake the moon landing of epic proportions than it is to rig NFL games and keeping that a secret.

Oh wait, the NFL is rigged, so is it really possible. No it can’t be. :muttley:

Blake

Reaction score
I think it would be more impossible to fake the moon landing of epic proportions than it is to rig NFL games and keeping that a secret.

Oh wait, the NFL is rigged, so is it really possible. No it can’t be. :muttley:

It's tempting to debate but I'll stay on my best behavior to appease our mod overlords.

cowboyec

Reaction score
that play will be remembered.....Dak's roll-out and BEAS...OUT OF NO WHERE.....THAT ONE WAS FOR YOU COACH LANDRY!!!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just like this board will be after the next dropped Beasley pass. Typical over reaction. Dak throws an incomplete pass in the 1st quarter and he sucks, he makes a TD pass and he’s the next Tom Brady.

So what he made a great catch in a meaningless game. This place is so bipolar it’s not even funny. The live 1st and 2nd half threads are pure comedy.
Lol!!!! Classic stuff!

aria

Reaction score
MOMENTUM means something. I get what you're saying but this game meant something to the players.
I’ll believe it when I see it. Right now what we did was have the Jerry Jones special a “moral victory” and helped our rivals improve their team. I’ve always thought this team would win one playoff game, I don’t think us winning today’s game will change that one bit. JMO.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Its been almost 50 years since the landings - if it was fake you would think someone involved would have come clean by now. The only thing that mystifies me is why NASA hasn't tried to go back. Technology is so much more advanced now than what it was in 1969.

aria

Reaction score
I know what you're saying but that catch was clutch. Gotta give it up to Beasley.
That’s fair, I never said it wasn’t a great catch, I just want to see it in a game that means something to us other than a “feel good victory” and doesn’t improve our rivals roster in the process.

aria

Reaction score
Lol!!!! Classic stuff!
You know it’s true. Had he dropped that ball and we lost would fans here be moaning and groaning that our season is over, Beasley sucks, etc?

I wouldn’t, as much hell as I give Beasley, I would say it was a meaningless game and I’d rather have it happen now than next week. I don’t get why so many people have a problem with not being ecstatic that Beasley just helped the Giants get better but gave us a meaningless W. Even had he dropped it, it wouldn’t have taken the rest of what we did that game away or our momentum.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know it’s true. Had he dropped that ball and we lost would fans here be maoning and groaning that our season is over, Beasley sucks, etc?

I wouldn’t, as much hell as I give Beasley, I would say it was a meaningless game and I’d rather have it happen now than next week. I don’t get why so many people have a problem with not being ecstatic that Beasley just helped the Giants get better but gave us a meaningless W. Even had he dropped it, it wouldn’t have taken the rest of what we did that game away or our momentum.
At least I'm consistent with my Garrett sucks! We won and he still sucks!!

aria

Reaction score
At least I'm consistent with my Garrett sucks! We won and he still sucks!!
I almkst wish I never retracted my “if JG gets us to the playoffs this year then he deserves to keep his job” after that Houston 4th and 1 call. He’s kind of been growing on me ever since then :D

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I almkst wish I never retracted my “if JG gets us to the playoffs this year then he deserves to keep his job” after that Houston 4th and 1 call. He’s kind of been growing on me ever since then :D
Like a wart!

shabazz

Reaction score
I know it’s negative but I really don’t care about “the catch” in a game that doesn’t matter. Do it in the playoffs and I’ll be happy.

The euphoria surrounding a meaningless game against the Giants 2nd stringers pretty much nails down some of the emotional ones in this forum

aria

Reaction score
The euphoria surrounding a meaningless game against the Giants 2nd stringers pretty much nails down some of the emotional ones in this forum
It’s also the same typical over reaction from the same people that call for tanking half way through the season, want to bench guys over a single dropped pass, everything is doom and gloom after a loss, etc.

At least I’m emotionally consistent and don’t over react over a catch or dropped pass in a meaningless game.