The catch!

JayFord

Reaction score
Why hasn't anybody talking about that Beasly catch?? BSPN and Fox is showing that leaping Giant TD...

You expecy them to show dallas love

They probably are crying in their underwear and smedium saquon barkley jersey with their beer gut hanging out

JayFord

Reaction score
Soon as bease made that catch i made the i smell dookie face

That was a mean one

Someone crack a window!

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!

aria

Reaction score
How can you watch and post and not care if we win? I dont buy it bra, I think you were cheering just like the next guy.
Guess didn’t see my post in the 2nd half thread. I said I was torn because on one hand it was nice to see us win but on the other all we did was help our divisional rivals get a better draft pick in a meaningless game. We just bumped them up at least a few spots, what if that results in giving them the next Mack, Barkley, etc?

Congrats, we made our regular season stats look better against another losing team and helped our rivals in the process. I really didn’t care if we won and I was kind of leaning on losing to be honest. As I said, it was nice to see our offense look good but we know how inconsistent they are so I took it with a grain of salt. We were still shut out two weeks ago.

aria

Reaction score
He was crying like a little girl curled up in the fetal position!!! Lol!!
Just like this board will be after the next dropped Beasley pass. Typical over reaction. Dak throws an incomplete pass in the 1st quarter and he sucks, he makes a TD pass and he’s the next Tom Brady.

So what he made a great catch in a meaningless game. This place is so bipolar it’s not even funny. The live 1st and 2nd half threads are pure comedy.

aria

Reaction score
normally I would agree, but the sheer athleticism on both ends and how it was a game winner makes it memorable. You can turn off the sound and admire it. I am going to remember this one. Definitely going to Youtube to download the game highlights to save for my collection, if not for any other reason then just because of that play
It was a nice catch and game winner in a meaningless game for us, not the Giants. We just improved their draft spot and possibly helped their team get better. Let’s give ourselves a pat on the back. I’m sure Giants fans are bigger Cole Beasley fans then we are today.

CWR

Reaction score
Guess didn’t see my post in the 2nd half thread. I said I was torn because on one hand it was nice to see us win but on the other all we did was help our divisional rivals get a better draft pick in a meaningless game. We just bumped them up at least a few spots, what if that results in giving them the next Mack, Barkley, etc?

Congrats, we made our regular season stats look better against another losing team and helped our rivals in the process. I really didn’t care if we won and I was kind of leaning on losing to be honest. As I said, it was nice to see our offense look good but we know how inconsistent they are so I took it with a grain of salt. We were still shut out two weeks ago.

MOMENTUM means something. I get what you're saying but this game meant something to the players.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a nice catch and game winner in a meaningless game for us, not the Giants. We just improved their draft spot and possibly helped their team get better. Let’s give ourselves a pat on the back. I’m sure Giants fans are bigger Cole Beasley fans then we are today.

I am sure Garrett and the players went into this game concerned about where the Giants draft pick is.
Maybe they just played to make the Raiders 1st round pick from us to be be worse. Only so Jerry can feel Better about the trade for Cooper.