The Celtics are Nasty!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Mavs Man;1937944 said:
:confused:

Geez, Nors, and you wonder why people bristle at your words.

he is having a great year, the red sox winning the world series, and celtics doing good, and his beloved patriots about to go undefeated, must be good to be him

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;1938070 said:
Spurs are on our court 2-10,,,,,,

2-10? what is that

You do realize the Spurs have only lost once to the Celtics during the Duncan era....and that was last year on St. Patrick's Day, in San Antonio........

Duncan has never lost in Boston

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;1938660 said:
2-10? what is that

You do realize the Spurs have only lost once to the Celtics during the Duncan era....and that was last year on St. Patrick's Day, in San Antonio........

Duncan has never lost in Boston

2-10 is the date of a spurs regular season game against the celtics

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;1938801 said:
oh ok........2/10 i get it.....

ya, i didnt quite get it at first but i was looking at the tv schedule coming up here in austin for spurs games and noticed. all of next weeks games are on tv here! were on a roll! haha

Blake

Reaction score
The regular season is just a means for a team to get to the playoffs, the playoffs are just a means for a team to get to the championship game. Or did your cheatriots not just prove that last night Nors? The Spurs have proven that 60 to 70 wins means nothing in the regular season for how a team will perform once the playoffs hit. Your arrogance is quite annoying and after the Superbowl I hope you stop ejaculating all over yourself everytime the Celtics win a meaningless game. Better yet I hope you jump off a cliff with all the rest of the Boston area fans as your obviously a big poser who for whatever reason gets a rise out of pretending to be a Boys fan.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Blake;1942271 said:
The regular season is just a means for a team to get to the playoffs, the playoffs are just a means for a team to get to the championship game. Or did your cheatriots not just prove that last night Nors? The Spurs have proven that 60 to 70 wins means nothing in the regular season for how a team will perform once the playoffs hit. Your arrogance is quite annoying and after the Superbowl I hope you stop ejaculating all over yourself everytime the Celtics win a meaningless game. Better yet I hope you jump off a cliff with all the rest of the Boston area fans as your obviously a big poser who for whatever reason gets a rise out of pretending to be a Boys fan.

:eek:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Breaking News -

Kevin Garnett is out at least another week and may not play anytime soon. That is a nasty injury

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1942598 said:
Breaking News -

Kevin Garnett is out at least another week and may not play anytime soon. That is a nasty injury

i heard about this yesterday, he is out at least this week apparently. its probably just precautionary

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1942851 said:
i heard about this yesterday, he is out at least this week apparently. its probably just precautionary

I had this injury once and it took me 1-2 years to fully recover. Granted I was early 20's and it was just golfing but that injury scared the bejesus out of me. Never went away and any start up in activity aggravated it and its really a devestating and debilitating pain. Something you can't tough out and play through.

Surgery is often the only fix. This injury to KG is far worse than has been represented to public.....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
what exactly is this injury.

Duncan played an entire season with Plantar Faciatis....the thing that slowed Newman down this year.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1942964 said:
I had this injury once and it took me 1-2 years to fully recover. Granted I was early 20's and it was just golfing but that injury scared the bejesus out of me. Never went away and any start up in activity aggravated it and its really a devestating and debilitating pain. Something you can't tough out and play through.

Surgery is often the only fix. This injury to KG is far worse than has been represented to public.....

you either tore a muscle or just kept playing on it before it fully recovered because its not that serious. Our goalie in my high school soccer team had the same injury and he was only out like 2-3 weeks. Robert Horry last year (at 130 years of age) only missed about a month with the same injury. I wouldnt be too concerned about it

Biggems;1943112 said:
what exactly is this injury.

Duncan played an entire season with Plantar Faciatis....the thing that slowed Newman down this year.

its just a muscle strain, like when you pull a hamstring, but its in your abdomen, like from twisting or moving your torso in an awkward position. Im actually recovering from a torn hamstring from a football game after thanksgiving diner! thats a hell of a lot worse than a strain and it didnt require surgery, and its only taken me this long cuz i kept trying to play football again and kept re injuring myself

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Sylvain Turgeon had his hockey career ended by this injury. Severe tears require surgery.

And yes, returning too soon reagravates it. Maybe it was the torque of banging a 300 yard drive that pushed my injury but it lingered for a long time and its a debilitating injury.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
114-113 loss on the road to Cavs - no KG again. Ray Allen went 24 and Rondo played well but not enough tonight.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;1944773 said:
114-113 loss on the road to Cavs - no KG again. Ray Allen went 24 and Rondo played well but not enough tonight.

We are creepin up on ya......be glad we blew those two games against the Jazz and Sonics....or else we would be 2 games closer....but that is ok. I am glad we have the record we have.....it has helped us grow and mature as a team. We have endured injuries to the big 3 this year, as well as Barry....and yet we are still one of the top teams in the league. Don't be surprised if the Spurs end up with a better record than the Celtics...

GO SPURS GO

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;1944781 said:
We are creepin up on ya......be glad we blew those two games against the Jazz and Sonics....or else we would be 2 games closer....but that is ok. I am glad we have the record we have.....it has helped us grow and mature as a team. We have endured injuries to the big 3 this year, as well as Barry....and yet we are still one of the top teams in the league. Don't be surprised if the Spurs end up with a better record than the Celtics...

GO SPURS GO

What is it? Regular season is unimportant now its important? Flip flopping?

We are minus KG and still have best record in NBA and played Cavs on road to buzzer..... Lets see if you can beat us in our house without KG. I'm not sure you can.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;1944781 said:

GO SPURS GO

who cares, im glad our offense is clicking and our D is as good as ever. Mighty played a good game and we are starting to play better offensively now that we are adjusting to life without tony doing everything. We should show the "top teams" tomorrow how to beat the wizards

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1944828 said:

We are minus KG and still have best record in NBA and played Cavs on road to buzzer..... Lets see if you can beat us in our house without KG. I'm not sure you can.

dont flatter yourself, the spurs dont give enough of a crap about the celtics to actually try anymore than they would against any other team

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;1944828 said:

you forget we are missing the Finals MVP who is our starting PG and our leading scorer.....and one of our top role players (who is deadly from behind the arc)

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;1944828 said:

If the Spurs pass the Celtics, they get HCA if the two meet in the Finals.....But the Spurs have shown to be pretty darn good on the road come playoff time during their Championship run.