The Celtics are Nasty!

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, i disagree with the dalembert sucks comment, i dont know about his contract, but i doubt its worse than half the knicks team. I wouldnt mind having dalembert on my team.

as for the microfracture injury insult, thats just low. And, BTW, they have made some GREAT advancements since the days of chris webber on that surgery. Kmart and stoudawhiner come to mind.

kev8822

Reaction score
MC KAos;2044491 said:
ya, i disagree with the dalembert sucks comment, i dont know about his contract, but i doubt its worse than half the knicks team.QUOTE]

10.5, 11.3, and 12.2. Like I said one of the worst contracts in the NBA, and like you said not as bad as Curry, and future Sixer Zach Randolph, and stephon, and probably some other guy I can't think of off the top of my head.

irvin88

Reaction score
kev8822;2044565 said:
MC KAos;2044491 said:
ya, i disagree with the dalembert sucks comment, i dont know about his contract, but i doubt its worse than half the knicks team.QUOTE]

10.5, 11.3, and 12.2. Like I said one of the worst contracts in the NBA, and like you said not as bad as Curry, and future Sixer Zach Randolph, and stephon, and probably some other guy I can't think of off the top of my head.

It's a fine contract for what he's asked to do--rebound and block shots.

The contract isn't crippling the franchise, we have a ton of $$$$ to spend the next few years to add on to the future dynasty in Sixer land.

It's not too late for you to jump on the bandwagon !!:) Sixers in 6.

irvin88

Reaction score
kev8822;2044565 said:
MC KAos;2044491 said:

Webster and Outlaw can't do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu_h0nANfFU

irvin88

Reaction score
ajk23az;2044835 said:
Ooooooooooooooooo A HIGHLIGHT! :rolleyes:

You do know we are all going to come back and laugh at you when the Pistons make the Sixers feel ashamed for being in the playoffs the rest of this series, right?

Sixers in 6 games. Detroit is like the Cowboys from 96-99, people kept thinking they could still win it all but they seemed to come up short every year.

This series is over.;)

kev8822

Reaction score
irvin88;2044750 said:
kev8822;2044565 said:
It's a fine contract for what he's asked to do--rebound and block shots.

The contract isn't crippling the franchise, we have a ton of $$$$ to spend the next few years to add on to the future dynasty in Sixer land.

It's not too late for you to jump on the bandwagon !!:) Sixers in 6.

Actually it will be crippling your team since Igg, Young, and Williams are all according to you future stars. They will all want max contracts. Of course you will overpay for some slightly above average player in the off-season since that is the only way you can get FA to come to Philly, or take on a POS cancer like Randolph after you strike out with every PF in the league. So that is 5 max or near max contracts for a team that won't pay luxury tax. Not going to happen.

irvin88

Reaction score
kev8822;2044877 said:
irvin88;2044750 said:
Actually it will be crippling your team since Igg, Young, and Williams are all according to you future stars. They will all want max contracts. Of course you will overpay for some slightly above average player in the off-season since that is the only way you can get FA to come to Philly, or take on a POS cancer like Randolph after you strike out with every PF in the league. So that is 5 max or near max contracts for a team that won't pay luxury tax. Not going to happen.

Should able to steal Lou w/ a 5 yr, $25 million deal before he explodes. Thaddeus will no doubt command top $$, as he is a future superstar.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
irvin88;2044861 said:
Sixers in 6 games. Detroit is like the Cowboys from 96-99, people kept thinking they could still win it all but they seemed to come up short every year.

This series is over.;)

Stubborn & Homer. You perfectly define these words.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i just hope the two of you will be here when the series is over either way. i still say the sixers wont win another game this season

ajk23az

Reaction score
MC KAos;2045068 said:
i just hope the two of you will be here when the series is over either way. i still say the sixers wont win another game this season

Oh I will be because like you said the Sixers won't win another game this season.

ajk23az

Reaction score
irvin88;2044898 said:
Should able to steal Lou w/ a 5 yr, $25 million deal before he explodes. Thaddeus will no doubt command top $$, as he is a future superstar.

I expect 3 more games like tonight's from the Pistons.

Pistons in 5. ;)

irvin88

Reaction score
ajk23az;2047481 said:
I expect 3 more games like tonight's from the Pistons.

Pistons in 5. ;)

Nope. This was expected. Split the next 2, Philly wins game 5 and finishes the series off in.......6.:)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Back to Celtics talk - another workmanlike easy win

Nice to see Garnett get his NBA defensive player of the year award and call his team to accept it with him.

Cavs, Detroit, Philly - just speedbumps for Celtics to Finals....

ajk23az

Reaction score
Nors;2047516 said:
Back to Celtics talk - another workmanlike easy win

Nice to see Garnett get his NBA defensive player of the year award and call his team to accept it with him.

Cavs, Detroit, Philly - just speedbumps for Celtics to Finals....

They are playing the Hawks, its expected. They better sweep them.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Celtics are going to steamroll East -

Utah or New Orleans will be a test in Finals. Been saying that for a long time. Spurs as construed will get knocked off.