The Celtics are Nasty!

MC KAos

Reaction score
irvin88;2052220 said:
Good One MC. :bow:

By the way, Sixers in 6.

its gonna be really hardcore if the sixers pull that one off, i cant believe the pistons are having such a hard time, and not only that, they got SPANKED today! i think that series might go 7

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Celtics are living the dream right now...they are like Augustus Klump running around Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory........They get to eat up the candy covered Hawks....then they get to move on to the Sugar Coated Cavs or the Wizard Wafers........and finally, they will get either some Pistons Pudding or some Sixers Toffee....

Their cakewalk will be so easy...I just hope by the time they reach the finals they have a huge tummy ache and tons of cavities....

Then the Spurs can play the role of Dentist....and drill em

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;2052659 said:
The Celtics are living the dream right now...they are like Augustus Klump running around Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory........They get to eat up the candy covered Hawks....then they get to move on to the Sugar Coated Cavs or the Wizard Wafers........and finally, they will get either some Pistons Pudding or some Sixers Toffee....

Their cakewalk will be so easy...I just hope by the time they reach the finals they have a huge tummy ache and tons of cavities....

Then the Spurs can play the role of Dentist....and drill em

:hammer:

i think its safe to say that if the celtics dont at least get to the conference finals, or hell, maybe even the finals, it would be considered a choke job with the way that conference is. i still think they will have a tough time with the lebrons, but win in 6

irvin88

Reaction score
Nors;2056048 said:
Yes - Celtics now will be bounced 1st round - lol

ATLANTA (AP) -Led by high-flying Josh Smith , the Atlanta Hawks finally showed they can beat the Boston Celtics .

Good timing.

Smith scored 27 points - and give him a perfect 10 in his own personal dunking contest - to lead the Hawks to a 102-93 victory Saturday night that breathed life into their long-shot playoff hopes, cutting Boston's lead in the opening-round series to 2-1. :bow:

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;2056048 said:
Yes - Celtics now will be bounced 1st round - lol

haha, ya thats not gonna happen, i dont think the hawks can win in boston to begin with, they probably wont win another game. Its still kinda disappointing that the celtics didnt sweep them though, but not a big deal unless they lose another one.

irvin88;2056075 said:
ATLANTA (AP) -Led by high-flying Josh Smith , the Atlanta Hawks finally showed they can beat the Boston Celtics .

Good timing.

Smith scored 27 points - and give him a perfect 10 in his own personal dunking contest - to lead the Hawks to a 102-93 victory Saturday night that breathed life into their long-shot playoff hopes, cutting Boston's lead in the opening-round series to 2-1. :bow:

with this game and the sixers, i can only come to one of two conclusions. Either the east is underrated or the top of the east (boston/detroit) is a bit overrated.

irvin88

Reaction score
MC KAos;2056134 said:
haha, ya thats not gonna happen, i dont think the hawks can win in boston to begin with, they probably wont win another game. Its still kinda disappointing that the celtics didnt sweep them though, but not a big deal unless they lose another one.

with this game and the sixers, i can only come to one of two conclusions. Either the east is underrated or the top of the east (boston/detroit) is a bit overrated.

Lets have that Atlanta series go 6 games just to get NORS heart flowing....

All of the Boston teams are now like the Yankees, either win it all, or the season sucks !!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
irvin88;2056186 said:
Lets have that Atlanta series go 6 games just to get NORS heart flowing....

All of the Boston teams are now like the Yankees, either win it all, or the season sucks !!
looks like Detroit is done messing around with philly. they came out for the 2nd half a different team.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2059829 said:
looks like Detroit is done messing around with philly. they came out for the 2nd half a different team.

Red Sox have 2 World Series last 4 years
Patriots 3 Super Bowls this decade

Celtics turn!

irvin88

Reaction score
Rampage;2059829 said:

I expected a split in Philly. We will stun them in game 5.

irvin88

Reaction score
Nors;2060087 said:
Red Sox have 2 World Series last 4 years
Patriots 3 Super Bowls this decade

Celtics turn!

If it doesn't happen, the season is a total failure.:lmao:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Ouch...Hawks making this a series. I would laugh SO HARD if the Celtics found a way to F this up.

Hawks are playing great right now.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
GO HAWKS........GO HAWKS......GO HAWKS

wow, I picked the C's in 5........thought Atl would steal one at home...didn't think they would hold serve. I don't think Atl can win in Boston though.....but this series has turned out to be very entertaining. Them there youngins are playin with some heart and fire. There is no fear coming from the Hawks......

MC KAos

Reaction score
so, is the east underrated or the east elite overrated? the only two teams to not have a 3-1 or better lead are the two teams everyone expected to sweep their series

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
This series is taking an unexpected turn. I don't expect the Hawks to sustain this much longer, but then again, I originally expected this series to end tonight (i.e. 4 game sweep).

irvin88

Reaction score
Johnson scores 35, Hawks surprise Celtics again 97-92:)

ATLANTA (AP) -Joe Johnson scored 35 points - including 20 in the fourth quarter - and the surprising Atlanta Hawks overcame two double-digit deficits to beat the Boston Celtics 97-92 on Monday night, evening the series at two games apiece.

Johnson broke his previous career playoff high of 26 points when he played at Phoenix, and Josh Smith added 28 points and seven blocks. Ray Allen led the Celtics with 21 points.

The best-of-seven series heads back to Boston, where the Celtics won the first two games by an average of 21 points. Game 4 is Wednesday night.