The clapper has the Giants in first place

JonesBoys

Reaction score
:clap:

Without RB Saquan Barkley.........And their starting QB (hurt today)

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?

Answer...it's poor coaching. Still ticked off we laid on egg on Thanksgiving. McCarthy has to go....:popcorn:

I didn’t think it could get worse than Garrett. McCarthy, hold my beer.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?

Answer...it's poor coaching. Still ticked off we laid on egg on Thanksgiving. McCarthy has to go....:popcorn:
Garrett as an oc>>>>kellen moore as oc
Thanks for finally admitting Moore sucks as an oc

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Where are exactly all these trophies we won with Clappy?

I am looking around for them and I am like.............

tenor.gif

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yup 4-7, great job. This division is worthless. The Eagles won it last year, went one and done in the playoffs, and are doing nothing again this season to build off of that. I'm so glad we are out of it

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Maybe we should keep starting Dalton. You know, the guy who you claimed is so great after one win. You sure were quiet as usual after that clunker against a terrible Skins team :lmao2:
lmao, like super stats prescott has done anything this year. won on a trick onside kick with a better team. lmao you slobbers are pathetic, put him out there now and watch him crawl back into a fetal position like in panama.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yeah I never thought it was Garrett but I was for getting him out of here because I felt he did as much as he could possibly do here. What he's doing with the Giants is very good.

Someone argued with me on here that Garrett would never get a head coaching job again. That does not seem to be the case. HE has a bad team looking at least decent offensively.
Every sentence, every word, wrong.

Loso86

Reaction score

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?

Dude there in 1st with 4 wins smh lol