The clapper has the Giants in first place

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
They just barely beat the Joe Burrow-less Bengals.

They’re 4-7 in what is literally the worst division I’ve ever seen.

I’m not convinced McCarthy is any good, but I’ve seen 12 years of Red’s fingerprints on this team. I know he’s not the answer at HC. I actually would have liked him at GM though.

We've seen coaches that were great or very good at coaching, other than head coach, and flopped terribly as head coaches. Norv Turner and Romeo Crennel come to mind, there are others of course. Can't really blame Garrett for taking the head coaching job at Dallas, how many of us wouldn't, given the same circumstances? You can't get to be an NFL player, even a backup, or coach without a lot of confidence in yourself and your abilities. And that's not even considering the pay you get.

Garrett does seem to get along with and have the respect of his players, I'm pretty sure there's an NFL position he'd be very good at...

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
So they have the worst talent in the league but are suppose to be ranked higher than 30th? Interesting....
Did you read the 2nd part about Carrot Top not consistently putting his players in position to make plays.
Also, the Giants have the worst OC in the league, not the worst offensive talent!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did you read the 2nd part about Carrot Top not consistently putting his players in position to make plays.
Also, the Giants have the worst OC in the league, not the worst offensive talent!

Did you read the part I said the Giants have no one on offense? Saquon Barkely is out for the season.....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not sure why Garrett gets the credit and not HC Judge?

Jason should get some credit for making the most with offensive stars out but Giants success is more about their defense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But as usual a vocal Lynch Mob probably got it wrong about Garrett. He wasn’t the core issue in Dallas.

For some reason the Lynch Mob tires of placing the rope around the neck of the one constant throughout all of our coaches and futility this era?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Jason Garrett sucks. The Giants offense sucks.

He doesn't get credit for anything, because the unit he coaches is atrocious.

stiletto

Reaction score
:clap:

Without RB Saquan Barkley.........And their starting QB (hurt today)

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?
Answer...it's poor coaching. Still ticked off we laid on egg on Thanksgiving. McCarthy has to go....:popcorn:

I still hate Garrett but I can't say he's done horrible with the Giants because of lack of weapons. That would be a lie. I'd also have to say it was the Giants Defensive Coordinator (Patrick Graham) that has the Giants playing decent football. Not really Garrett's side of the ball. A good defense makes you competitive every year. You only have to look at our team for proof.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This aged well. Basically he’s trending on Twitter regarding how horrible his offense is snd that he should be fired