The clapper has the Giants in first place

Blackspider214

Reaction score
:clap:

Without RB Saquan Barkley.........And their starting QB (hurt today)

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?

Answer...it's poor coaching. Still ticked off we laid on egg on Thanksgiving. McCarthy has to go....:popcorn:

Lmao. They scored 19pts today and struggled against the Bengals.

And Barkley means zero to that team. That has been proven since he was drafted. Good talent but he's OBJ pt 2. In terms they don't really put their mark on the games.

Mike beat the Vikings with Dalton last week on the road. He also won when Dak went down against this same Giants team. They blew a big lead and a lead late.

Just stop. You look ignorant.

What was Garrett's excuse of losing against Dallas last month?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
if we could get fat mike to clapping like a monkey on every play we would be winning more games.

Maybe we should keep starting Dalton. You know, the guy who you claimed is so great after one win. You sure were quiet as usual after that clunker against a terrible Skins team :lmao2:

DallasInDC

Reaction score

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?

Just because MM is a crappy HC coach doesn't negate that JG was a crappy HC as well 4-7 is not still a losing record...with a much better defense.

Answer...it's poor coaching. Still ticked off we laid on egg on Thanksgiving. McCarthy has to go....:popcorn:

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Let that sink in....

What is our excuse?

I mean, if you're looking specifically for "excuses" the Cowboys are down FOUR offensive tackles. They haven't had the same starting OL for back to back games all season. They lost their starting QB for the SEASON, not a single game.

I'm not absolving MM or Nolan at all, but it's not remotely the same situation.

Last edited:

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Some of Garrett's play calling has been ok this year.

Some of it has been bad.

The problem in Dallas was probably not Garrett, but the undermining culture of the owner.

We pretty much know this.

No, Garrett was part of the problem as well.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Giants just lost their leading rusher Danny 'Dimes' Jones.
It will be interesting to see how Garrett plays with Colt McCoy for a while.

zerofill

Reaction score
if we could get fat mike to clapping like a monkey on every play we would be winning more games.

I still think Garrett sucks, but I am not going to lie... I wish they would have a horseshoe up their ***, and win the Super Bowl... Just to make Jerry hit the lowest of lows, and maybe finally replace himself.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not sure what everyone is surprised about Garrett....he was a .500 coach at best... that will be written on his tombstone. Dallas got rid of him because we were sick of just being a mediocre team. Well MM era has not started very well so it remains to be seen how it will go. And Garrett is NOT the HC of the giants so what the heck are you giving him credit for anything really. Their offense is not their strongpoint at this time.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Some of Garrett's play calling has been ok this year.

Some of it has been bad.

The problem in Dallas was probably not Garrett, but the undermining culture of the owner.

We pretty much know this.

Not Garrett? lol. His 2nd half failed adjustments were clearly all on him. And terrible red zone playcalling on him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I mean, if you're looking specifically for "excuses" the Cowboys are down FOUR offensive tackles. They haven't had the same starting OL for back to back games all season. They lost their starting QB for the SEASON, not a single game.

I'm not absolving MM or Nolan at all, but it's not remotely the same situation.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is....Funny how other teams manage to find a way to win....regardless......and then there is us....who always seem to manage to find a way to lose.....and look like a dumpster fire in the process. :rolleyes:

Zman5

Reaction score
Another Floaty's poor attempt to absolve KM from this dumpster fire and put all the blame on Fat Mike.