The clock is ticking on Prescott

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL you are worrying about moving off Dak Prescott but you don't think it would be tough to move on from Aaron Rodgers as a fan? Not sure I can help you. You are kind of in denial bro.
Age related.

kskboys

Reaction score
Pittsburgh already tried that with Kenny Pickett and it failed horribly. TJ Watt is about to hit 30 years old, George Pickens is about to get expensive in a couple years. Their window to really win a championship is now despite the competition in the AFC. I think Dak would be the perfect player for Pittsburgh to go after on a shorter deal and then maybe look at a mid round developmental QB behind him.

Seattle I just dont see it as much. I think they really like Sam Howell, and they have reason to be optimistic on him too.
Pitt is reknowned for not offering top dollar.

kskboys

Reaction score
Neither one is breaking the bank for an old QB who sucks in the playoffs. If Dak were in year 5 then maybe, but he still wouldn't get all time money then either. he has no real accomplishments this far into his career. Why would the Steelers, who are a properly managed franchise, destroy their next five years on a failed QB who doesn't have much time left in this league? Why would Seattle? Why wouldn't both just save the money and draft the next great QB in the first round?
Because the Steelers have what Dak needs. D and a great running game.

I'm guessing you're being facetious w/ your last sentence.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I guess if you’re just telling us you must be right.
Go listen to all the media reports. Aaron Rodgers kept having to think about whether he wanted to come back or not every year. It was appearing on the Pat McAfee show all the time saying he hadn’t decided yet. The fans and the team were getting tired of his crap. The Packers finally had enough and wanted to move forward with Jordan Love and they made the right decision.