The Commanders got rid of Snyder, and look at them now

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean goodness let’s put things in perspective…we dislike our team because we win 12 games a year and can’t win a playoff game. Commanders haven’t done in even more years…. You guys really can’t be stooping this low after a loss.
Exactly this has to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen...Kudos for this 2-1 start,, Dallas has like a 650 win percentage in the regular season last decade which make us top 6..they have long way to go to even wish they had what we have accomplished in the regular season.

Bing

Reaction score
The Commanders looked very good last night. They played a complete game, something the Cowboys have not done in a long time. They were having fun but still very disciplined at the same time. It appears Quinn can coach very well when he doesn't have a owner (Jones) telling him how he wants it done. One game doesn't make a season and they could still fall flat on their face but it appears as of right now right now their upside is much higher then ours this season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Commanders looked really good tonight, can they maintain this level, time will tell, but they looked better than any other team in the division tonight. So far the eye test says our Cowboys are battling against the Giants to not be the suck of the division.
against an 0-2/3 team LMAO.. I thought regular season wins don't matter, if they do the Dallas cowboys are king in the regular season top 6, 36wins 2 division titles and 5 of the last 8 years in the playoffs but sure WSH is onto something at 2-1 lol tell me you hypocrites really need to put down the drinks all of a sudden stats matter and RS wins matter 3 games in to boot!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Commanders looked very good last night. They played a complete game, something the Cowboys have not done in a long time. They were having fun but still very disciplined at the same time. It appears Quinn can actually coach when he doesn't have a owner (Jones) telling him how he wants it done. One game doesn't make a season and they could still fall flat on their face but it appears right now their upside is much higher then ours this season.
COMPLETE?? d gave up 33 :facepalm: :lmao::facepalm::thumbup::welcome:? nearly allowed Cinci back in it..sure complete just shut down those pesky 0-3 bungles..

HYPOCRISY

MikeT22

Reaction score
Exactly this has to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen...Kudos for this 2-1 start,, Dallas has like a 650 win percentage in the regular season last decade which make us top 6..they have long way to go to even wish they had what we have accomplished in the regular season.
You guys are living in the past, reminiscing about 12-5, one and done seasons.

As for the present, Washington is rid of their cancer and now has new ownership, a quality GM and promising young franchise QB.

Meanwhile we still have Jerry and sons with no end in sight.

dfense

Reaction score
Sadly, probably not.

Our best bet is to legitimately keep getting blown out. I’m being so serious.

Jerry’s health is declining severely. You can tell from his observations of the team that he’s extremely senile. Soon he’s going to be deemed unfit to rule in some sense of the word and he’ll have to retire to focus on his health and receive 24/7 care. Hopefully Stephen steps down to take care of his father and leaves someone trusted in the org to take control, or they sell the team. Getting blown out is the only way. Jerry will pick up the liquor bottles and go nuclear soon enough if this trend continues. It’s just a matter of time. He’s only writing his anger off because it’s the “beginning of the season” but if we keep getting blown out (which we will) and if the locker room implodes (which it will), he’s going to blow his top. And it’s going to be marvelous when he does.
You can be senile and healthy at the same time.

rambo2

Reaction score
I despise the Washington Football Team/Skins/Commanders/Knights who say Nee/whatever you want to call them. However, they, like us, had a terrible owner. They got rid of Snyder. Look at them now. Winning the division, and they may have a very bright future unfortunately. Maybe Snyder had some dirt on Jerry that can be helpful?
They are 2 and 1. We have won 37 games in the last 3 seasons.

Bing

Reaction score
COMPLETE?? d gave up 33 :facepalm: :lmao::facepalm::thumbup::welcome:? nearly allowed Cinci back in it..sure complete just shut down those pesky 0-3 bungles..

HYPOCRISY
Yes a complete game. This is the NFL teams are going to score on each other, it's how a team responds when that happens. Each phase of their team did its job last night. Oh yeah and did you happen to notice there were no players on the sideline whining and crying during the game because things were not going their way unlike a number of players on our team that act out. Again they were a very disciplined team and it showed just like we showed everyone Sunday just how undisciplined the Cowboys team is. Oh and I fully expect those pesky Bengals to beat us this year.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Who knows what the future will bring, but i feel good for the Washington fans, they deserve a break.

They've had a worse version of the Jones boys running their team for a long time and finally have a new owner and a future to get excited about.

I'm envious.

cowboyec

Reaction score
they've beat 2 teams who right now are a combined 1-5.
not impressed.
i'm as impressed by them as all the people around here were when we beat cleveland...who they picked to beat us.
screw washington.

3 games into a long season.
lets see come thanksgiving.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes a complete game. This is the NFL teams are going to score on each other, it's how a team responds when that happens. Each phase of their team did its job last night. Oh yeah and did you happen to notice there were no players on the sideline whining and crying during the game because things were not going their way unlike a number of players on our team that act out. Again they were a very disciplined team and it showed just like we showed everyone Sunday just how undisciplined the Cowboys team is. Oh and I fully expect those pesky Bengals to beat us this year.
100% disagree!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
What impressed me is the Commanders managed to get some play out of Noah Igbinoghene. Man, he was awful in Dallas - and Miami.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They're not winning the division in game three I can't even let this go I was going to let it go but it's going to be my third post in this here I don't get it I thought regular season wins don't matter and you definitely don't crown a division winner in game 3...

You do realize that Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys have owned this division and are like one of the best regular season winning teams in the last decade we're top 6IN regular season wins and make it credit for one single measly decent start three games into the season and you're absolutely thinking they turned it all around I've seen this all over the NFL and it's never LED anywhere the Jacksonville Jaguars had one decent run, seen it with the jets, browns etc etc NONE ended up winning a single thing!

so this is about leading the division? the DC won the division twice in the last 3 years. been to the payoffs 5 of the last 8 years, have no losing seasons with Dak healthy, and one Measley win last night is a turn the corner moment for Washington? This gotta be a joke right did you take the wrong medicine last night?

seriously i thought the regular season didn't matter? lmao

I'm not saying they're the champs of the division, but they are tied for leading the division (with a division game win giving them the lead). That was unusual. And when did I ever say the regular season didn't matter? All facets of a season and offseason matter. The way the FO operates in the offseason impacts the regular season and, if we win enough, the post season. You need to get everyone at least some preseason reps so that the first quarter of the season doesn't turn into basically a glorified preseason game. You have to win enough regular season games to get to the playoffs, at which point, what the FO does is even more important in the offseason. How much depth do we have? Can we stop the run? Can we compete with the elite teams in the league? More importantly, do we have the players to win the Super Bowl? ALL of it matters. The problem is that Jerry has failed this team. Jerry makes it seem like he doesn't care. I know you're going to rip into this take, so let me give you what I wrote this thread to begin with.

Especially with the schedule we have, I was screaming from the roof tops, if you will, about our lack of a running game and run defence. I stated CLEARLY we don't have sufficient run stopping abilities. Jerry didn't fix it. I saw that we are playing the AFC North. We are playing our division rivals. We are playing the NFC South and Houston this year. We have Detroit (who are going to be out for blood against us after what happened last year) and San Francisco this year. We don't have a lot of room for error! All those teams run the ball well (and SFO might have McCaffrey by the time we play them). We don't do that well! Look at last year! What did our blow out losses last year have in common? We couldn't stop the run! The Bills blew us out because Cook torched is for over 350 yards. The 49ers obliterated us, largely because McCaffrey ran all over us. The Packers murdered us because Aaron Jones ran all over us. Oh, and what did I say all last season as well? We couldn't run the ball! Guess what, we didn't run the ball well last year, and we can't run this year. We have no good running backs. That means Dak is one dimensional. That makes beating us in the NFL 10 times easier. Guess what! That's on Jerry! That's why I've been so mad at Jerry. That's why I was posting this thread. He's either oblivious to weaknesses that everyone can see, he doesn't care to notice, or he's sabotaging this team! Either way! We WON'T compete for a Super Bowl this year, and we might not even makes the playoffs because Jerry Jones failed this team. You cannot just build a team by the draft alone and win the Super Bowl. Nobody does that and wins the Super Bowl! Jerry wants to be the smartest in the room? Well, guess what! Look at our schedule! Do you think we even make the playoffs with the way we can't stop the run or run the ball? I don't! I'd love for us to! I would love for us to compete for a SB. I really want to see us win one finally! But Jerry failed this team in the offseason, and I'd argue we might have been doomed from the start with the fact that everyone knows our weaknesses. Thank God Chubb wasn't playing for Cleveland week 1, or that could've gotten ugly too!

So, I was pointing out, out of my anger at Jerry, that the Washington franchise do not have Snyder anymore, and hey, even if they collapse, I think it's obvious that they have a better chance at winning than they did with Snyder. Is that unfair to say? Similarly, do you think, especially with how Jerry's been operating the last 2 offseasons at a minimum, that we have a bright future?

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
they've beat 2 teams who right now are a combined 1-5.
not impressed.
i'm as impressed by them as all the people around here were when we beat cleveland...who they picked to beat us.
screw washington.

3 games into a long season.
lets see come thanksgiving.
Who cares how they look after Thanksgiving or the season even, what matters to them is they are no longer owned and operated by Snyder. Huge victory for them.

Bing

Reaction score
Who cares how they look after Thanksgiving or the season even, what matters to them is they are no longer owned and operated by Snyder. Huge victory for them.
Exactly. The Commanders with a new owner, Coach, 1st round QB etc has nothing but upside where the Cowboys still sit in the same place we have been sitting for almost three decades. Yes I'm jealous. Their fans must be so excited for their team.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
You guys are living in the past, reminiscing about 12-5, one and done seasons.

As for the present, Washington is rid of their cancer and now has new ownership, a quality GM and promising young franchise QB.

Meanwhile we still have Jerry and sons with no end in sight.
Their owner sucks with his other teams.

He's "the process" guy - and it hasn't worked anywhere.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Exactly. The Commanders with a new owner, Coach, 1st round QB etc has nothing but upside where the Cowboys still sit in the same place we have been sitting for almost three decades. Yes I'm jealous. Their fans must be so excited for their team.
They have played 1 good game lmao

You people are crazy