The Cowboys are going to punish the Cardinals

Jumbo075

Reaction score
The Cowboys, especially Micah Parsons, are angry about the Trevon Diggs injury. I pity the Cardinals this week. Parsons is going to take his anger out on the Cardinals.

Reminds me of this Larry Bird story

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Micah just needs to go Waterboy on AZ and picture the QB having the face of Bart Scott.

tackle-waterboy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hopefully this thread doesn’t come back to haunt the OP. Even a close game is going to have the buzzards circling it on Sunday.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I hope you're right. Micah has me excited. I used to be worried about them coming out flat but I don't worry about that with him because he won't let them.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hopefully this thread doesn’t come back to haunt the OP. Even a close game is going to have the buzzards circling it on Sunday.
Same here, who knows, it'll probably be 10-3 at halftime!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We shouldn’t even need Parsons this week.

This is a game we should consider resting key starters if game is over early.

It’s a long season , resting key starters should be a strategy when games are secure.

Carson

Reaction score
We shouldn’t even need Parsons this week.

This is a game we should consider resting key starters if game is over early.

It’s a long season , resting key starters should be a strategy when games are secure.
I hope they are able to.

But remember, Biadasz is likely out. Martin is banged up, Smith is still not going to be 100%.

We could be weak up the middle.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don’t see how they don’t come out and curb stomp them. Honestly, I almost feel bad for them. Dallas took it on the chin with the Diggs injury and big mouth Bart Scott.

Bagman

Reaction score
Its professional football. Both teams have guys making millions of dollars. I'm sure the Cardinals aren't just going to ball up into a fetal position because the Cowboys jog onto the field. Like Tony Romo used to say....its a meritocracy. Nothing is given. You have to earn everything. And nothing is guaranteed. Hopefully Dallas brings their A game. It would make the Cardinals whole season to pull off the upset.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Micah has a championship mentality. He has transformed this team's mentality from the day he arrived, much like Larry Bird changed the Celtics. Micah will force the Cowboys to dominate the Cardinals because he simply cannot abide being a loser. Throw out any conceptions of who the Cowboys were the past 2 decades. This team doesn't have the same complacency when it comes to losing that past teams have had.

Dak is everybody's friend and that is how he leads. Micah has been growling all week at the entire team. He's in a bad mood - AFTER curb stomping both the Giants and Jets. He doesn't believe the Cowboys have done anything noteworthy yet - which they haven't - despite the praise from media outlets. He's the reason the Cowboys will win.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Cowboys, especially Micah Parsons, are angry about the Trevon Diggs injury. I pity the Cardinals this week. Parsons is going to take his anger out on the Cardinals.

Reminds me of this Larry Bird story

well I wish fans wouldn't do that the expectations are ridiculous the goal is to win the game by one point that's it having to blow teams out weekly I mean if the Denver game 2021 and the Houston game last year or worse the two blown leads in Jacksonville and Green Bay literally probably cost us the number one seed or the buy I mean these teams all around the NFL including us have a way of allowing a team like the Cardinals where you're supposed to beat by 30 beat you.. They can lose to anyone this Cowboys team is not Teflon right now they gotta keep their focus and hopefully we're as healthy as possible by the time we get to the 49ers and Eagles and Miami and Eagles again and Washington doesn't look like a pushover I mean come on people expecting these blowouts are ridiculous....

Even if you look at the way San Francisco should have blown out early and often the giants it took them about 3/4 to finally get the giants to concede in a way they just gave up.. But that game was pretty close for about 35 minutes.... Yes in the end they won where it looked like they blew them out and blew their doors off but that's not how the game actually went..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The game may be closer than many think. Seldom do the Cowboys win a game by as big a margin as predicted.
Wow you're actually being realistic, this is refreshing, at least someone is. I want us to win, but let's realize that anything can happen!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its professional football. Both teams have guys making millions of dollars. I'm sure the Cardinals aren't just going to ball up into a fetal position because the Cowboys jog onto the field. Like Tony Romo used to say....its a meritocracy. Nothing is given. You have to earn everything. And nothing is guaranteed. Hopefully Dallas brings their A game. It would make the Cardinals whole season to pull off the upset.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post of your career!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Definition: Wimps and Girly Men.
  1. Those afraid to declare the Boys will stomp the Cardinals
  2. Those who say, "Any Given Sunday" in reference to the upcoming game on Sunday against the Cardinals.
  3. Fans who are still hung up on "27 years."
  4. Those afraid of the word "punish."

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Definition: Wimps and Girly Men.
  1. Those afraid to declare the Boys will stomp the Cardinals
  2. Those who say, "Any Given Sunday" in reference to the upcoming game on Sunday against the Cardinals.
  3. Fans who are still hung up on "27 years."
  4. Those afraid of the word "punish."
I absolutely disagree with #2

stiletto

Reaction score
The Oline is in shambles. It's probably going to be much closer than anyone expects.