The Cowboys are going to punish the Cardinals

Hardline

Reaction score
You never expect that you are going to punish another NFL team.

Hardline

Reaction score
Definition: Wimps and Girly Men.
  1. Those afraid to declare the Boys will stomp the Cardinals
  2. Those who say, "Any Given Sunday" in reference to the upcoming game on Sunday against the Cardinals.
  3. Fans who are still hung up on "27 years."
  4. Those afraid of the word "punish."
I fall in all 4 of those categories yet your definitions don't apply to me.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Hopefully this thread doesn’t come back to haunt the OP. Even a close game is going to have the buzzards circling it on Sunday.
It won't. He's right. The buzzards circle anyway. Let them come.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The Cowboys, especially Micah Parsons, are angry about the Trevon Diggs injury. I pity the Cardinals this week. Parsons is going to take his anger out on the Cardinals.

Reminds me of this Larry Bird story

Perhaps. But the braintrust will use this like a scrimmage. Hoping to unveil new formations or techniques.

JBS

Reaction score
Hopefully this thread doesn’t come back to haunt the OP. Even a close game is going to have the buzzards circling it on Sunday.
You been talking this nonsense all week lol.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Its professional football. Both teams have guys making millions of dollars. I'm sure the Cardinals aren't just going to ball up into a fetal position because the Cowboys jog onto the field. Like Tony Romo used to say....its a meritocracy. Nothing is given. You have to earn everything. And nothing is guaranteed. Hopefully Dallas brings their A game. It would make the Cardinals whole season to pull off the upset.
Yeah but maybe you didn't hear: "Micah is growling"

How could we ever lose to another team EVER....if Micah walks past someone in the locker room and growls?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
In last 7 games against Arizona....Cowboys won 1 game.

It's like people in here have never watched football....and don't understand the parity of the NFL. EVERY year our fans start thinking we're unbeatable....and every year the same thing happens: the reality that every team ebbs and flows, and EVERY team wins games you don't expect them to, and lose games u don't expect them to.

If we played AZ 10 times.....we would probably win 7 times. Just a matter if one of those three wins they would get happens this weekend or not.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You been talking this nonsense all week lol.
Eventually this season someone is going to make one of these chest pounding predictions and it’s going to blow up in their face. It happens at least once every season. Some of these hooting and hollering fans on the board are already starting to jinx the team.

Carson

Reaction score
In last 7 games against Arizona....Cowboys won 1 game.

It's like people in here have never watched football....and don't understand the parity of the NFL. EVERY year our fans start thinking we're unbeatable....and every year the same thing happens: the reality that every team ebbs and flows, and EVERY team wins games you don't expect them to, and lose games u don't expect them to.

If we played AZ 10 times.....we would probably win 7 times. Just a matter if one of those three wins they would get happens this weekend or not.
This Arizona team would not be our team 3 out of 10 times

It’s more like 1 out of 10 and will need a lot of bounces and takeaways.

But you need is one

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This Arizona team would not be our team 3 out of 10 times

It’s more like 1 out of 10 and will need a lot of bounces and takeaways.

But you need is one
The BEST team in the league, playing the WORST team...wouldn't win 90% of the time if they continously played each other.

This isn't Notre Dame vs Air Force

JBS

Reaction score
Eventually this season someone is going to make one of these chest pounding predictions and it’s going to blow up in their face. It happens at least once every season. Some of these hooting and hollering fans on the board are already starting to jinx the team.
Yes. I understand your point. But this is literally the only week it has no chance of happening.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Arizona went up 20-0 against NYG.
Then a call came down from the owner's box
threatening to cut/fire the whole team and,
son-of-a..., the Giants won.

Arizona will lay down like Kevin Nash did in the
"finger poke of death" to Hollywood Hogan
back in the day.

I would pull as many starters as possible in the 4th.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stupid post...counting the chickens before they hatch...you never know what the other team feels about the mighty Cowboys rolling in.

They get paid also, they could ruin the game, and maybe punish them.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Look for sure "Any given Sunday" and "They pay thier players too" and... yada yada yada..heres the thing Josh Dobbs against the best pass rush in the league... that is the "Not this Sunday" thing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes. I understand your point. But this is literally the only week it has no chance of happening.
This is the NFL anything can happen. It’s a week to week league. We’ve already seen some unexpected things happen around the league after two weeks. Joshua Dobbs actually looked pretty good against the Cowboys last season with Tennessee. The Cards had the Giants down by 21 until the wheels came off. You can’t take anyone for granted in the NFL, especially the Cowboys who are known to lay some eggs against bad teams. They have a recent history of playing down to their opponents. I’m not saying they will tomorrow, but I don’t trust them.

Last edited:

Eddie

Reaction score
Our OL is a mess. We won't be punishing anyone. Dak will be lucky to make out in one piece.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys defense is ranked number one overall but their offense is ranked 18th. We don’t have an explosive offense and we’ve struggled in the redzone. All it takes is a couple of bad breaks to get behind by 10 points. Then all of a sudden you find yourself in a dogfight. Three of the Cowboys five losses last season were on the road. You can bet the Cardinals are going to throw caution to the wind tomorrow, so the Cowboys better show up ready to play.