News: The Cowboys Are The Favorites, After Arizona, To Land Kyler Murray According To One Odds Maker

Section446

Reaction score
That would be horrible, one of the few QB's that isn't as good as Dak.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dead wrong. No one on here other than the Eagles dude that’s always lurking would like that.

Have you read the posts where some on here actually said they want the team to lose. Dak haters rather they lose so they can blame him and continue their whining. Just to say they were right.
I am NOT DEAD WRONG.
Just a few days a go someone posted they want the team to have 3 season of only 2 wins, to get top draft picks. And to make Jerry do something about the team. How stupid is that?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak haters/Murray lovers have one thing in common...

homer-brain-scan.jpg

...the amount of empty space surrounding their brains.
:muttley:

Motorola

Reaction score
Kyle is a much better QB especially with his running skills but Dak has a no trade clause. How else would you acquire him because you couldn't afford both.
Dak has a no trade clause.

That alone makes this impossible.
No trade clauses get waived all the time. it's just a mechanism to have input. still this isn't happening though, just could.
After 6 seasons in Dallas, Prescott is not going to waive that clause to leave the Cowboys for the Cardinals.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys are the favorite to land Kyler Murray if he doesn’t re-sign with Arizona? :laugh:You have fans who would rather have him over Dak after his meltdown against the Rams in the playoffs? :laugh: His passer rating was 40.9 against the Rams. He’s never won a playoff game and has never had a 4000 yard season. He has no leadership skills and all he does is pout when things aren’t going well. Him and Baker Mayfield are being mentioned together. There’s some ridiculous fans on this board. lol

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I don’t want a short QB, Murray in particular.

Murray’s body won’t hold up over the long term.

He was also horrible in the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We would be greatly improved.

He single handedly beat us m during the season while our guy just waited for the loss to happen instead of taking a W like Kyler.

You’re so ridiculous it’s hilarious! :laugh:Dak had 3 TD passes in that game with a 105.8 passer rating which was higher than Murray’s. We lost because our defense for the second straight year looked like the Keystone Cops against him. Go watch Murray’s performance against the Rams in the playoffs. I’m not sure you’ll find a worse performance by a QB all season. You won’t get far with a little midget who doesn’t know how to rally his troops and pouts on the sidelines when things aren’t going his way. He would already have a new contract with the Cardinals if they were sold on him. Only a Dak hater would be touting Murray because he looked good against our defense. Go look at some of the QBs that have had success against our defense. I’m sure you would take everyone of them over Dak. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Murray was 1-5 his last 6 games including his meltdown performance in the playoffs against the Rams. His only win was against the Cowboys. Lol I’m telling you the Cardinals aren’t completely sold on him. Murray’s picking a bad time to be asking for a new contract after his last six games and horrid playoff performance. He was so pathetic against the Rams it has to be making the Cardinals think twice about adding him to the 40+ million dollar club.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is the QB some would rather have than Dak. :laugh: If Dak had made that throw along with all the other gaffs Murray had against the Rams in the playoffs they would’ve had to shut down this board. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We would be greatly improved.

Sure we would! :laugh: I bet Dak has never had a worse play than this his entire football life and that’s only scratching the surface for what went wrong for Murray in that game. Lol

csirl

Reaction score
2 x $40m QBs on the roster.......what could possibly go wrong?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 x $40m QBs on the roster.......what could possibly go wrong?
ONE a Tier 3(Dak) and the other a Tier 2(Murray) ya I can see Jerry pull this off!!!!:muttley:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I have zero interest in Murray….zero.
I don’t think he, like many QB’s, is missing some key ingredients to leading a team to a SB.
I think he will leave the NFL for baseball.

ghst187

Reaction score
After 6 seasons in Dallas, Prescott is not going to waive that clause to leave the Cowboys for the Cardinals.

he’d probably be smart to in order to go to the cards..he’d get to play with Hopkins where he can just chuck up in the air and Hopkins will go get it. That’s why Murray looked like a pro.
He’d also get to play on a better coached team and have a chance to win.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sure we would! :laugh: I bet Dak has never had a worse play than this his entire football life and that’s only scratching the surface for what went wrong for Murray in that game. Lol

Kyler Murray is a playmaker. He’s capable of winning games with his ability. Daks not that type of player. He goes as his team goes. Give me Murray.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Kyler Murray is a playmaker. He’s capable of winning games with his ability. Daks not that type of player. He goes as his team goes. Give me Murray.
Alright so... looking somewhere else now.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

In three seasons he has a losing QB record and has an 0-1 playoff record. He makes more plays with his legs than his arm. Everyone has you figured out you’ll take any QB over Dak. Lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
In three seasons he has a losing QB record and has an 0-1 playoff record. He had one of the worst playoff performances by any QB ever. He makes more plays with his legs than his arm. You’ll take any QB over Dak. Lol
Dude is a narcissistic kablooey to the head.
He touts and touts and is so wrong on so many fronts and has already been pinned down to the point that he admitted he will absolutely not admit he's wrong even if he's wrong.

totes joke.

Reactions: KJJ