News: The Cowboys Are The Favorites, After Arizona, To Land Kyler Murray According To One Odds Maker

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dude is a narcissistic kablooey to the head.
He touts and touts and is so wrong on so many fronts and has already been pinned down to the point that he admitted he will absolutely not admit he's wrong even if he's wrong.

totes joke.

He’s just one of the many who come here to make themselves look foolish. He’s a complete waste of time but provides a good laugh. lol He’s not someone to be taken seriously.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Murray was 1-5 his last 6 games including his meltdown performance in the playoffs against the Rams. His only win was against the Cowboys. Lol I’m telling you the Cardinals aren’t completely sold on him. Murray’s picking a bad time to be asking for a new contract after his last six games and horrid playoff performance. He was so pathetic against the Rams it has to be making the Cardinals think twice about adding him to the 40+ million dollar club.
Why are you such an emotional mess of something that won't even happen?

Dak and Murray both stink.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why are you such an emotional mess of something that won't even happen?

Dak and Murray both stink.

I’ve already posted that it won’t happen. lol You’re the one who started this thread. No where in the OP were you counting it out. :laugh: You said you don’t know what to make of it. Dude it’s all BS!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve already posted that it won’t happen. lol You’re the one who started this thread. No where in the OP were you counting it out. :laugh: You said you don’t know what to make of it. Dude it’s all BS!
The "I don't know what to make of it" was referring to the Cowboys for some reason being the favorites.

I've said other times on this thread that it's not going to happen.

I don't know why you're getting all riled up because people think Murray is better than Dak though. It's not like either guy is great or anything. It's like being one of the prettier people in an ugly contest. Even if you win you're still ugly.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The "I don't know what to make of it" was referring to the Cowboys for some reason being the favorites.

I've said other times on this thread that it's not going to happen.

I don't know why you're getting all riled up because people think Murray is better than Dak though. It's not like either guy is great or anything. It's like being one of the prettier people in an ugly contest. Even if you win you're still ugly.

I think it’s hilarious that you and others think lesser QBs than Dak would make the Cowboys a better team. I think it’s even more hilarious that anyone in their right mind would think the Cowboys would be the favorite to land Murray when we have a $40 million a year franchise QB we just re-signed last year. :laugh: I can’t believe we have lame brains who think or are hoping the Cowboys would trade for a QB with a losing record who’s also looking for 40+ million a year. This board has turned into the laugh factory. Lol

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
In three seasons he has a losing QB record and has an 0-1 playoff record. He makes more plays with his legs than his arm. Everyone has you figured out you’ll take any QB over Dak. Lol

I don’t care about numbers and whatever else you do to try to make it look like Dak is better than Kyler.

If you want to play that stupid game then by all means go ahead.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think it’s hilarious that you and others think lesser QBs than Dak would make the Cowboys a better team. I think it’s even more hilarious that anyone in their right mind would think the Cowboys would be the favorite to land Murray when we have a $40 million a year franchise QB we just re-signed last year. :laugh: I can’t believe we have lame brains who think or are hoping the Cowboys would trade for a QB with a losing record who’s also looking for 40+ million a year. This board has turned into the laugh factory. Lol
I believe you think Murray is better than Dak and you're overcompensating with this emotionally charged defense of Dak in order to try and convince yourself Dak is better.

P.S. Dak and Murray both aren't great and need carried.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t care about numbers and whatever else you do to try to make it look like Dak is better than Kyler.

If you want to play that stupid game then by all means go ahead.

You’re the one playing the stupid game and you do it here all the time. You’re claiming we would be better with a midget QB who has a losing record and had one of the worst playoff games any QB has ever had. Dak is better than Murray and his career numbers and winning percentage back it up plus Dak has led the Cowboys to the playoffs three times and has a playoff win which is something Murray doesn’t have. It’s almost like you come here on a mission to make yourself look foolish. Mission accomplished! Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I believe you think Murray is better than Dak and you're overcompensating with this emotionally charged defense of Dak in order to try and convince yourself Dak is better.

P.S. Dak and Murray both aren't great and need carried.

I believe you’ve lost your mind! You keep trying to convince yourself that every QB that’s mentioned on this board is better than Dak. You claimed Murray stinks but you liked a post from another Dak hater who said the Cowboys would be a better team with him. :laugh: If you’re looking for ways to make yourself look foolish you hit the jackpot. Lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I believe you’ve lost your mind! You keep trying to convince yourself that every QB that’s mentioned on this board is better than Dak. You claimed Murray stinks but you liked a post from another Dak hater who said the Cowboys would be a better team with him. :laugh: If you’re looking for ways to make yourself look foolish you hit the jackpot. Lol
You mad?

Praxit

Reaction score
....and you paid another QB 100M. How does that figure?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think Tyron’s arms are bigger than Kyler Murray’s entire frame. :muttley:

Dude can ball. At least against us, always makes us look foolish.

Only reason I can figure why we’re the odds on favorite after Arizona instead of more QB hungry teams.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
LMAO.............did you guys actually watch KM in the playoffs?

Makes Dak look like Peyton Manning.

Motorola

Reaction score
right like deshaun wouldn’t for the Browns lol
Watson wanted out of Houston regsrdless because of the FO has mismanaged that franchise so bad - from the choices for head coach, to their best players leaving via FA or being traded away.

Prescott is not leaving the team where, even before he got his very lucrative 2nd contract, he had garnered numerous endorsements for being the starting QB of this popular franchise.

Add to that.....he's playing well, winning with his team (sans 2020 season) at a good clip, that has resulted in 3 division titles in the 5 full seasons he's been under center. Plus - he's on a pace to eventually break and hold all the franchise's passing records.

And he wants to be the QB that leads the Dallas Cowboys to that long elusive 6th NFL Championship.

That is why his agent negotiated the no tag, no trade clauses in his contract. Prescott wants to remain here for his career - cause the pastures will just get greener if he continues his success on the field.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...arizona-cardinals-contract-report/7324303001/

"Odds Checker had the Cardinals at -500, or an implied chance of 83.3% to keep Murray, but interestingly placed the Dallas Cowboys as the favorite to land Murray, should he leave Arizona.

Dallas was given +800 odds, or an implied chance of 11.1% to land Murray.

The Atlanta Falcons were at +1000 (9.1% chance).

The Pittsburgh Steelers were given +1600 odds (5.9%).

The Philadelphia Eagles were at +2200 (4.3%). The Houston Texans were given +3000 odds (3.2%)."

No idea what to make of that. Murray hates the Cowboys.

Murray would never ride the bench for a lackluster QB in Dak.