The Cowboys could have got Barmore and Moehrig/Joseph

rambo2

Reaction score
I posted the exact same from Bruglers Big Board today and it was like I killed someone. Sometimes you have to call it out

Going off Dane Bruglers Big Board:

Osa O: 75 pick / 121 on Big Board

Golston 84 pick / 123 Big Board

Wright 99 pick / 278 Big Board
Check out Cox. Also Dane likes Osa and Golston. They should be solid.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
The middle at all 3 levels would have been solidified with Parsons, Barmore, and Moehrig. SMH.

I scratch my head and wonder what some here eat or drink that makes them think they are God's gift to draft gurus, NFL scouts, coaches and GM's. I'm also trying to remember when or if there has been a time that a team gave up THREE draft picks for a 2nd round pick. Now belicheat usually doesn't make mistakes but if he all of a sudden decided to jump off a cliff, does that mean the GM's of the other teams should do that too? Unless a team is one player away from going to the Super Bowl, then I've never been a fan of using multiple draft picks for a single player, especially when the team has multiple needs and needs all of their picks to try to fill those needs.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Check out Cox. Also Dane likes Osa and Golston. They should be solid.

Im not saying I don’t like our draft. I just didn’t like what they did with the 3rd round. They lost their mind thinking they were outsmarting people with reaches. They got more value 4-7 in my book. I don’t mind 1 and 2 if they don’t end up being undisciplined. They have huge upside

rambo2

Reaction score
Im not saying I don’t like our draft. I just didn’t like what they did with the 3rd round. They lost their mind thinking they were outsmarting people with reaches. They got more value 4-7 in my book. I don’t mind 1 and 2 if they don’t end up being undisciplined. They have huge upside
You might like it after they actually play some games.

kumizi

Reaction score
It's all Stephen. He keeps repeating how they need a bunch of cheap players because salary cap.

For once, I was thinking they were going to address FS and 1T.

Draft still has a chance to be good if the top 2 picks hit their upside.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You might like it after they actually play some games.

If they make the team. Listen there is no reason from experience to think their picks in rounds 2-3 are infallible. In fact the opposite and all 3 were so far off most big boards. I’ll cheer for all 3 but a weird round

rambo2

Reaction score
If they make the team. Listen there is no reason from experience to think their picks in rounds 2-3 are infallible. In fact the opposite and all 3 were so far off most big boards. I’ll cheer for all 3 but a weird round
Lol They will make the team.

Kwyn

Reaction score
New England traded their 46th, 122nd and 139th picks to the Cincinnati Bengals for the right to Barmore at 38. We could have offered 44, 115, and 138 for Barmore.

The Cowboys could have packaged their three 3rd picks (which look like Jags) = 489 points which is equal to the 42 pick. IMO the Niners might have done it for 43 since they gave up so much future draft capital.

Quality > Quantity. Parsons, Barmore, and Moehrig/Joseph would have been a blue chip draft.
Yeah, well, they didn’t.

It’s a bummer they didn’t win the “2021 ik8701 Draft Chart Championship”

I do hope you will let us know how they do in the “2022 ik8701 Salary Cap Contract Management Bowl” that will start with next years free agency period.

In between, I suppose we’ll have to content ourselves with watching them compete against other teams in the 2021 NFL season.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Moerhig and Barmore had some bad tape out there, I liked them both. They were positions of need yes but it was to high for the people who had more information

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see if any of our 3rd rounders make the team. If not, this draft is a failure.

You're trying to make the whole draft a failure based only on the 3rd round, and it wasn't. I'll grant you a 3rd round failure, but only the 3rd round. The rest of the draft was good, and the 1st 2 rounds were very good.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I posted the exact same from Bruglers Big Board today and it was like I killed someone and our scouts had some secret formula. I think we were better 4-7. Sometimes you have to call it out

Going off Dane Bruglers Big Board:

Osa O: 75 pick / 121 on Big Board

Golston 84 pick / 123 Big Board

Wright 99 pick / 278 Big Board

How were these same clowns on Marvin Wilson, Trevon Moerhig, Barmore, Adarius Washington, Dylan Moses etc...they all dropped big or were not drafted at all by all 32 teams.

We're taking their word? If you're give it one way you're gonna have to take it the other too

conner01

Reaction score
Is he?

Patriots suck at drafting.

They’re all about schemes, Tom Brady, doing your job, and some free agent Corner that they paid a ton of money for.
That’s true
They are really good at FA but not so much drafting
Though to be fair they haven’t had a premium pick this century lol

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If we had merely made a move for Barmore and got him, that would've salvaged the 3rd round and strengthened a DL that needed the help. Don't know why they didn't try. But that one mistake does not turn the whole draft into a failure.

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
Second day of drafting was a **** show. Dallas first move out of the gate should have been going for either Moehrig or Barmore.

Spineless organization

Hate this year's draft. Yes we drafted defense but horrible selections outside Parsons

when defense sucks this year the FO and their defenders will say, they tried, what more do you want ?

:facepalm:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
when defense sucks this year the FO and their defenders will say, they tried, what more do you want ?

:facepalm:

Granted they missed the boat on Barmore, but they drafted 2 good LBs that will definitely help against the run. We needed the help at LB so it's not a total loss.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If we had merely made a move for Barmore and got him, that would've salvaged the 3rd round and strengthened a DL that needed the help. Don't know why they didn't try. But that one mistake does not turn the whole draft into a failure.
Have you watched Barmore play? He's hot and cold, never started and was drafted too early.