The Cowboys had no business winning that game

RS12

Reaction score
Plenty of Cowboys stepped up. Fields not looking like an NFL QB was a big help too.

BigD5

Reaction score
...but the did.

Both starting DEs out, Lose another put in as a starter in the game.
LT gets injured so he is goes out.
Cooks is out
Zeke was out..I know he played but might as well have been out
Bland and Carson

However the running game, Dowdle, showed up and it wasn't just WRs running the ball

Turpin and Tolbert showed up.

Ferguson back to making plays.

I know some will hate it but...minus the stupid penalty challenge, the HC and DC did a good job considering all the injuries.
Great all around team wffort

Credit goes to Jerry for putting this group of men together

blueblood70

Reaction score
...but the did.

Cooks is out
Bland and Carson

However the running game, Dowdle, showed up and it wasn't just WRs running the ball

I know some will hate it but...minus the stupid penalty challenge, the HC and DC did a good job considering all the injuries.
That's right on the road on the grass in weather by the way against a tough opponent that plays tough football this is a poor man's Ravens team and against all odds we win that's the type of game you need this is the type of game they say the Dallas Cowboys don't play well and we won the damn game..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Minus the turnovers, Dallas wins that game comfortably… even missing Parsons, Lawrence, Kneeland, Carson, Bland, Cooks. With Zack Martin and Tyler Guyton missing time.
Right that don't matter though every team has turnovers they got lucky fields fumble the ball twice and made some bad throws but you can't look back at a win and say we could have won comfortably when we're supposed to lose the damn game and by the way we wouldn't even be in the red zone in scoring position had Prescott not got us there on almost every drive and yes he made the mistakes and if we lost this game he would have been blamed for it and rightly so I'll say that right now Prescott on one hand had a bad game with turnovers but on the other hand he wasn't responsible for the blocked field goal which made that touchdown necessary he wasn't responsible Rico fumbling and he had to go jump on the ball and then turn around get up and throw a touchdown he made-up for his mistakes Prescott is both the goat and the hero and now we can just say it was a great team win. Top to bottom the team played well the defense was so short handed I gotta give them their props..

Those pass rushers that whole defensive line and the linebackers played their best game of the season short handed tough just absolutely played very well and I was not expecting that today

blueblood70

Reaction score
Great all around team wffort

Credit goes to Jerry for putting this group of men together
100% brother the mistakes were made from top to bottom some of the better players made mistakes but in the end they all pulled together from top to bottom and won this damn game on the road weather delays weather hostile environment I mean outdoors isn't this a game you want from your Cowboys we ran the damn ball tough we played tough we tackled tough I mean it was one of those games that we should have lost and won that's what you want

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I can’t believe we won that game. Dak’s terrible TOs (plus him nearly fumbling out of the end zone to end the game) and McCarthy’s horrible decisions. They had no business winning but the D was so gutsy. Credit to Zimmer for getting those guys up and to Dak for recovering Rico’s fumble & making that last play.

Staubacher

Reaction score
...but the did.

Cooks is out
Bland and Carson

They actually would have won a lot easier if the quarterback didn't keep turning the ball over they pretty much dominated the game

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Cowboys should have had at least 9 more points if they don't turn the darn ball over.......They should've won by 2 scores.....

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I don’t want to be negative.

I’ll just say this: I don’t think the Steelers are good.

But, the cowboys played well all things considered and the fact they are down their top 4 DE’s which is just crazy.

It’s nice to win.
Of course not... because we beat them. Were they 3-1? They beat Atlanta? beat the Broncos who are on a 3 game win streak.... and they beat the hell out of the Bucs, who look good.

This is the nFL. Just win baby has never meant more than in today's nfl. The game could have been 30-10, easily if we didnt keep self destructing. There was a lot of good things that happened tonight.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
...but the did.

Cooks is out
Bland and Carson

We sucked and just got lucky!
:muttley:

Lutonio

Reaction score
I don’t want to be negative.

I’ll just say this: I don’t think the Steelers are good.

But, the cowboys played well all things considered and the fact they are down their top 4 DE’s which is just crazy.

It’s nice to win.
They are not. But they’re a great defense playing at home on Sunday night with the type of running QB that usually kills the Cowboys. I’m not saying Super Bowl bound, but it’s a good win big picture when you take in the stage. I think the fans are going to have to enjoy them as they come this year. There won’t be many, and they definitely won’t be in January.