The Cowboys season ended today

Mannix

Reaction score
Then quit. Stop watching them. Stop posting here. Find another team or read a book.

I have watched this site go from spirited debate years ago to this whine fest by the hurt feeling fans.

If this is enough for you to be a quitter, then do it.
Done?

RonWashington

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

If your a WC I think it’s 3 straight road games to get to a SB . Tall order .

lwehlers

Reaction score
Its nowhere near over. Philly could easily lose 3 of the next 4 games and possibly all 4.
no way the eagles lose the next four games. i bet they split the next four games and one of those wins will be in dallas. the eagle will win 13 games this year and more then likely the number one seed.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
This is a lie. Stop lying, liar.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I agree. Wildcard and either one and done or losing in the divisional round again. Nothing has changed.

Loso86

Reaction score
Hopefully that means your posting, commenting and being a fan ends tonight too!!?

Zman5

Reaction score
Idk,I see us winning 4 possibly 5 more games..10-7 best case scenario imo.
I see us winning all 5 home games left on the schedule(NY, DC, Seattle, Philly, and Detroit). And beat Carolina and maybe the Commanders in DC if that game matters.

Asklesko

Reaction score
No, it just started. We are on our way to greatness. That's the only logical conclusion that can be drawn.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Eagles next 3 games are KC, Buffalo and SF so to say we don’t have a chance is silly.
And a good Seattle team on the road after that. I don't get all the doom and gloom only 2 games back. Philly is in KC in 15 days. Dallas could be a game out that soon with Philly still having to play Buffalo, 49ers, Dallas and at Seatlle.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
Don’t be over dramatic. The ending to this one sucked but the season isn’t over. Good chance we win our next three and are 8-3 before hitting the tough stretch of the schedule. We’re a playoff team and I saw enough tonight to believe we can beat Philly in their place if need be come January
Lol

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
So we can assume this is your last post? See you next week.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
No need to Chicken Little... There are positives about today as there are negatives. I expected us to lose this one. We can win the rematch. Now if the cowboys can kick it up a notch and play playoff football, that'll be something I believe when I see it given our lack of good football culture and leadership on this team.

ESisback

Reaction score
You can wave your pom-poms. I can tell my version of the truth. By the way. I have 27 years of proof. What do you have??
58 years of good natured, logical, NORMAL fanhood. Never too high, never too low, and not prone to overreaction. I enjoy football, and if I have to choose between being eternally miserable or a “Pom Pom waver”, I’ll choose the latter.

Have a good day!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
58 years of good natured, logical, NORMAL fanhood. Never too high, never too low, and not prone to overreaction. I enjoy football, and if I have to choose between being eternally miserable or a “Pom Pom waver”, I’ll choose the latter.

Have a good day!
You sound like the way the Cowboys play... You have a good day also....

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Far from over but, if we keep only scoring 6 points in a half it may as well be !