The Cowboys should gain ground in the division this week

benson

Reaction score
We’re so much better than our division competition that I think it’s better for us if they beat teams we’ll be competing with for home field advantage. We want WFF to beat GB.

lqmac1

Reaction score
This **** is so wrapped up that I start rooting for them to beat other NFC teams for playoff positioning.

Aulac

Reaction score
He’s welcome to his opinion, just like you’re welcome to yours but I disagree . This team is only going to go as far as the quarterback . Unless you like Andy Dalton

Can I have Herbert instead?

Aulac

Reaction score
There are two main difference between Dak and Cousins.. One Dak is more mobile and athletic and two, Dak is cooler under pressure. Cousins can and will get happy feet when the pocket starts to close in and he is not as athletic and strong as Dak to be able to get out and create on the move. I have no doubt he could execute this offense when things go perfectly.. However he is light years behind Dak when things go off schedule. Despite being in the league like 4 years longer..

Well to his credits, Cousins has never had a good O-line until this year whereas Dak have had multiple amazing O-line. When you are a rookie and have an amazing O-line, you don't suffer from PTSD. David Carr and Jared Goff had horrible O-lines in their rookie season.

Aulac

Reaction score
Except Dak has looked WAAAAAAYY better this year, and a very large majority of people in sports media, current, and former players have said that this team DOES run through Dak. I'll say this as well. Why does having a great running game detract from Dak? Does the fact that we had an elite running game with Emmitt Smith in the 90s diminish any of Aikman's accomplishments?

It because there a history of Dak not being able to perform without a running game. This is the main reason why Dak isn't on the elite echelon of QB (Top 5). Herbert, Mahomes, Watson, Rodgers, Brady, Allen and many more have all prove they can win games against good team without a running game. Dak has never been able to do that, not even once. Sport medias and sport players have recently bias and they get caught in the moment too much, not to mention talking good or bad about Cowboys bring in clicks and ratings.

bewp7

Reaction score
yeah no team in this division can touch the cowboys this year any way

only one bye now and home field that is what i looking at

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Probably because of AD99 and Ramsey? So yes the Rams dominated them.

And Danny Dimes holding onto the ball too long as he always does.

Their oline is putrid and their receivers was hurt. So Rams dominated them just as we did.

Not saying that we are better defensively with the Rams. No.

But Giants doing what they do best. Turn the ball over.

Aulac

Reaction score
And Danny Dimes holding onto the ball too long as he always does.

Their oline is putrid and their receivers was hurt. So Rams dominated them just as we did.

Not saying that we are better defensively with the Rams. No.

But Giants doing what they do best. Turn the ball over.

I don't remember Dak having a clean game like Stafford do you?

Proof

Reaction score
It because there a history of Dak not being able to perform without a running game. This is the main reason why Dak isn't on the elite echelon of QB (Top 5). Herbert, Mahomes, Watson, Rodgers, Brady, Allen and many more have all prove they can win games against good team without a running game. Dak has never been able to do that, not even once. Sport medias and sport players have recently bias and they get caught in the moment too much, not to mention talking good or bad about Cowboys bring in clicks and ratings.

he literally had arguably the best game of his career against the Bucs when the run game was completely eliminated.

but yes, 4 years ago w/ out zeke and with a struggling dez, he had a rough stretch

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The Eagles go to the Raiders..
The WFT visits Green Bay .
The G-Men get the Panthers at home.

I could see our three game lead in the division getting pushed to three and a half without our guys getting out of bed on Sunday. Could we clinch this thing by Thanksgiving?
Should being the operative word

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I would have had the Panthers vs the Giants as a guaranteed win for Carolina. But bad Sam Darnold has shown up for the last few weeks. So that game is going to depend on which QB is worse between Darnold and Jones or which one can be slightly better.
Dak to Cooper