The Cowboys should gain ground in the division this week

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It because there a history of Dak not being able to perform without a running game. This is the main reason why Dak isn't on the elite echelon of QB (Top 5). Herbert, Mahomes, Watson, Rodgers, Brady, Allen and many more have all prove they can win games against good team without a running game. Dak has never been able to do that, not even once. Sport medias and sport players have recently bias and they get caught in the moment too much, not to mention talking good or bad about Cowboys bring in clicks and ratings.

Ok, a bit of a question because I'm 28, was there grounds to consider Aikman less than elite for that same logic? Last I checked, he needed Emmitt just like Dak needs Zeke. It's a team game. Also, Mahomes looks awful rn. They may want to start using a running game. Brady has been using a running game in Tampa. Rodgers and maybe Allen (who I think Dak is better than) are the only players you listed that may not need a running game.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
At this point I'm rooting for all our division rivals from here on out. We need them to beat the other NFC teams.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It because there a history of Dak not being able to perform without a running game. This is the main reason why Dak isn't on the elite echelon of QB (Top 5). Herbert, Mahomes, Watson, Rodgers, Brady, Allen and many more have all prove they can win games against good team without a running game. Dak has never been able to do that, not even once. Sport medias and sport players have recently bias and they get caught in the moment too much, not to mention talking good or bad about Cowboys bring in clicks and ratings.
Lmao. Show me the history again lol. Don’t make things up