The Cowboys were put to shame on draft day - do not eat before reading …

garyo1954

Reaction score
I heard them on Broadus interview last year and he turned me off as someone who didn’t get it and there’s only confirms my suspicions.

He’s another Jerry payroll, puppet

Did Will block your request on Tinder?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
IMG-0316.gif

garyo1954

Reaction score
From the article.....

"The man signing the checks isn't a very good general manager. The only reason why he hasn't been fired already, is because he's the owner too."

Booger has been here for 34 years and you're just now realizing it?

ESisback

Reaction score
First rule: RAS scores mean crap on the field. John Ridgeway proved so many wrong while playing very well for the Commanders as a rookie last year. The same rookie the Cowboys foolishly cut after Week 1.
Yeah, I was disappointed when we dumped Ridgeway. What was that horribly stupid nickname? Vanilla Gorilla?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Za’Darius Smith had a RAS of 3.73
Deandre Hopkins had a RAS of 4.9
Stefon Diggs had a RAS of 5.66
Demarcus Lawrence had a RAS of 5.14
DeForest Buckner had a RAS of 3.95
Between the draft and UDFA 300-something players enter the league every year. Picking out 5, 10, even 20 outliers from over the years doesn't mean anything.

Nobody who thinks RAS is valuable thinks it directly translates to performance, that's why so many late-round (i.e. Zach Kunz) and UDFA types have high RAS.

Where it is valuable is helping project whether or not a talent translates to the NFL for the simple reason that poor athletes have a worse chance of succeeding.

I don't know why people get all huffy about RAS or combine metrics. Everyone understands that there's not a direct correlation to performance.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, if this crap had shown we had the best draft in the history of the NFL, you guys would be butt slapping and giddy like little school girls. say it aint true.