The Cowboys were put to shame on draft day - do not eat before reading …

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don’t know what the complaints are we’ve had some pretty good drafts the past 10 years. Some fans didn’t like this draft and now all of a sudden McClay sucks. Lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
RAS has a link showing the RAS scores of all-pro players since 1987. Some interesting scores
DeAndre Hopkins - 4.94
Dalvin Cooker - 4.65
Tom Brady - 2.74
Cooper Kupp - 5.0
DeForest Buckner - 3.95
Deebo Samuel - 7.91
Davante Adams - 6.54
Shaq Barrett - 3.91
Darius Leonard - 4.9
Tyrann Mathieu - 4.32
Xavien Howard - 4.27

I am sure there are more. Overall, I would say that a high RAS score is an indication of potential success in the NFL but a lot of really good players, some future HoF players had low RAS scores. In summary, let's wait until they take the field to see what kind of players they are.
It’s a fraud test it seems
Based on the gifted guys above.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I heard them on Broadus interview last year and he turned me off as someone who didn’t get it and there’s only confirms my suspicions.

He’s another Jerry payroll, puppet

Of the two names in this post, Broaddus is the clown, not McClay

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yep, we didn’t land an
attacking player and we didn’t close any gaps on anybody.
That won’t be determined until training camp and the season starts. There’s a number of experts that liked our draft. It really doesn’t matter what anyone thinks you don’t find out about a draft until at least a couple of years.

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
I swear we could trade for Patrick Mahomes and there be cowboy fans complaining about it. Seems like some will only be happy when the team is sold to someone else.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Did you really have a post titled “Wil McClay overrated clown” and then posted an article praising him and suggesting he should be promoted literally 3 hours apart?