The Dak Effect - 49 points

Haimerej

Reaction score
What other team put 42 on them? Since it's just the bears...lol

Green Bay had a shot. They had 24 at halftime. Chicago only scored 10 points that whole game so they took their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half.

Dre11

Reaction score
Green Bay had a shot. They had 24 at halftime. Chicago only scored 10 points that whole game so they took their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half.

I guess you now see the Dak difference? Wasn't it you I was debating about us needing the offense to to be better?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I was glad to see everyone on offense doing their part OL, WR, RB and TE all went out and executed the game plan including Dak. If they continue to go out and play like this, then yeah I expect this is going to be a very good season. We have seen the defense carry the load but yesterday offense came through to get this win.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe a healthy Dak Prescott does make a difference for this team. Going out on a limb…

Update/Clarification: Of course Dak doesn’t get ALL the credit. But the EFFECT of a healthy Dak is a better team performance, just like the EFFECT of Micah Parsons is better performances of the defensive players around him. (Seriously, some people need lessons in reading comprehension.)
Was he healthy against the 49ers last season?

Haimerej

Reaction score
I guess you now see the Dak difference? Wasn't it you I was debating about us needing the offense to to be better?

I don't remember saying anything more than they were winning games. Don't recall ever saying anything other than Cooper played well.

Dre11

Reaction score
I don't remember saying anything more than they were winning games. Don't recall ever saying anything other than Cooper played well.

We were talking about the way we were playing, wasn't sustainable. Unless I'm mistaken. I'll look at past posts

DandyDon52

Reaction score
to me this chi game reminds me of the last phil game last year.
Cowboys were celebrating, and fans were chanting SB, and then came the SF wc game.

This was a weak chicago team, and cowboys looked good beating up on them.
after the bye, games will mostly be better teams, nothing great though.
The Phil game is the only big game left.

wash and giants should be tough div games, and GB and Minn may give dallas a hard time, I know rodgers loves to beat cowboys.
But GB is not a good team this year.

I still think dallas goes to playoffs as a WC team, and there will be the big test.

vig454

Reaction score
Okay im not saying Dak is better than Drew Brees.... but when Drew Brees was played 6 full seasons, he didn't do much in the post season either.... there are a few good quarterbacks who've come along and didn't have strong success in the playoffs after 6 full seasons of football......

Did you say the same thing about them??? No ya didn’t.....

In our last playoff game, Dak didn't play his best, but we also had 14 penalties in that game too...

Name me one quarterback who's team committed 14 or 15 penalties in that playoff game and defense got torched for pretty much 200 yards on the ground.

Name ONE quarterback succeeded in any playoff game when all that happened to his team.

I'll wait....
Excuses are easy to come up with . Show me a post season game Dak has played recently that has won the game for us. Go ahead I'LL WAIT...:)

Pass2Run

Reaction score
We were talking about the way we were playing, wasn't sustainable. Unless I'm mistaken. I'll look at past posts

Cooper Rush did play well.

This team can win with Cooper Rush. But Dak is much better. He showed that last game.

Still, I want to see Dak driving the bus more. It's good to come out and light up a team like they did. But you can't do that to every team.

GINeric

Reaction score
Excuses are easy to come up with . Show me a post season game Dak has played recently that has won the game for us. Go ahead I'LL WAIT...:)

Oh... the example I gave is not excuses, its real life actual facts son.... with that said, Dak is better than the quarterback on YOUR favorite team. LOOOOOOL!!!

You BIG mad or little mad???

I'll wait.....

vig454

Reaction score
Oh... the example I gave is not excuses, its real life actual facts son.... with that said, Dak is better than the quarterback on YOUR favorite team. LOOOOOOL!!!

You BIG mad or little mad???

I'll wait.....
Son, that's an excuse You think I'm mad? Boy sit down. So if I don't think Dak is elite I'm not a Cowboy fan? :lmao::lmao:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Keep playing that way. He had a great game. Obviously your not always going to have that good of a game against better teams. But he is doing better. We live on the play action. When you can run it works real good. Let’s get healthy and make a run.

GINeric

Reaction score
Son, that's an excuse You think I'm mad? Boy sit down. So if I don't think Dak is elite I'm not a Cowboy fan? :lmao::lmao:

I don't think Dak is elite?? So what's your point???

I made a very true statement about quarterbacks and you called it an excuse. Thats dumb just dumb.

But please show me where I mentioned anything about Dak being elite.... I have never thought of or said Dak is elite.... you lil dudes have a fetish for lying when you get caught not making sense. No need to lie son.